Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
    Baba, malume ke to moshkel ba azari'ha dari. You are hating on tractor and their fans in every bloody threat. Give it a break already. Many people just have pain in their ass'es because Tractor are leading the table and you use the CHL fiasco as a chance to hate even more on them.. Don't make it political all the time and enjoy their beautiful attacking play. Estaghlal va Perspolis vakhteshun gozashte. Now teams like Sepahan, Foolad, Naft and Tractor who are the tough teams to beat. Deal with it
    Ta delet bekhad ba havadarae separatist-etoon moshkel daram, ba aberoo rizieh Tractor har sal tooye Champions moshkel daram, vali ba Azari'ha? Na. Nobody but your fans are making this political. Your team deserves all the hate they get

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      My least favorite team and fans

that guy aint even Iranian, why is he doing that?

Comment

^Wouldnt mind serving my Sarbazi like that, being guard at football matches

Comment

^Simple traxtor fans with the title viva Azerbaijan..

Their fans have done this time and time again and deserve the hate. They also continuously embarrass iran on the asian stage.

Hopefully naft or sepahan win the league on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
            Plus they have forgotten some Persepolis and SS fans chanting donkey sound whenever Traxtor had a match in Azadi... What do you call them?

Here you can even hear it yourself.

This is simple Traxtor fans

You are not objective. You sound like Tractor fans are 100% clean with there chants?

Comment

This is too funny. People who have never lived in Iran making bold statements as if they have any idea of regional pride. You guys are worse that USA hillbillies who watch one little clip on Iran and use that to deduce qualities about the entire population...

So next time a Foolad fan yells "faghat Khuzestan", I expect the same people to have the same reaction....

Or if Malavan fans chant "Gilan Gilan" I expect you guys to label all Gilani fans as Separatists and even communists.... After all, where was Mirza Kouchak Khan from?

I also expect you all to call for Hichkas's and any other Tehrani rapper's head who utters "021" in any of their songs....

The amount of idiocy is remarkable here....

Next thread suggestion: post a picture of a PP fan holding a " ya hossein" banner and label all PP fans as hezbollahi..
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

My least favorite team and fans

Disgusting. And this Edinho guy wanted to play for Iran? Get out, and go play for your fake Azerbaijan!

Comment

This is not a majority . Azeris including my family are some of the most gheyrati Iranians .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ta delet bekhad ba havadarae separatist-etoon moshkel daram, ba aberoo rizieh Tractor har sal tooye Champions moshkel daram, vali ba Azari'ha? Na. Nobody but your fans are making this political. Your team deserves all the hate they get
                    Haha, at least Tractor is in the Champions League and next year again. Esteghlal rid.

Let me tell you something, you can't just generalize a team and all their fans based individual acts. These individual separatist act doesn't represent Azarbaijan or Tractor. I'm sick and tired of people like you always making it about the individuals and making everything about Tractor = Seperatisme. No fan group anywhere in the world are saints. Just because an Iranian took hostages in Australia, doesn't make all iranians terrorists. Generalizing is a sin. Tractor have the chance of being the first azari team to win the IPL and I bet that a league win for the first time in history would make every tractor fan much more happy and satisfied than if they went on to the next round in champions league.
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Yashasin Azerbaijan! Now foook you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Disgusting. And this Edinho guy wanted to play for Iran? Get out, and go play for your fake Azerbaijan!
                        Kiarash jan, Azarbayjan is in Iran. He is just showing local pride. Saying "Yashasin Azarbayjan" is like saying "Khorasanete"....

Now if it said "Yashasin Baku" or "Guney" or "Kuzey" Azerbaijan, then I would be upset.

This just something blown out of proportion by people who dislike Tractor or who have no idea about Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Yashasin Azerbaijan! Now foook you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Do you think it's wrong to say "Zendebad Tehran" or "Zendebad Khuzestan"?

West and East Azarbaijan are Iranian provinces like Tehran and Khuzestan. This has nothing to do with the country of Azerbaijan. Kiarash jan, make your research before making such comments
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Like seriously the amount of nationalism in this forum is too damn high. Everyone turns in to a fascist that are willing to kill anyone. Not much difference between some of you guys and ISIS. But i guess you are to blind to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                                Bezhi Kurdistan!
                                Can you believe they named a highway in Tehran "Kurdistan"!!!!

The Kurds are taking over Tehran!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X