Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Saba-y Qum is another one
    they still have the "Battery" in their name.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
      Where did u hear this? it's exactly the opposite

http://www.varesh-sport.com/2513-هوا...ه-داماش
      نمایندگان هواداران معترض داماش در این باشگاه حاضر شدند.
      به گزارش وارش اسپرت - تارنمای هواداران داماش گیلان، نمایندگان خیل هواداران معترض به بحث این روزهای باشگاه داماش گیلان، مبنی بر تلاش برای تغییر نام تیم و انتقال امتیاز به باشگاهی جدید، روز گذشته در دفتر این باشگاه حضور پیدا کردند.
      در این نشست پر حاشیه و نه چندان آرام، علی احمدی سراوانی مدیر روابط عمومی و رسانه، مجید جهانپور سرمربی و عبدالله مرغوب مشاور امیر عابدینی حضور داشتند و نمایندگان هواداران معترض طی آن اعلام داشتند که تغییر نام این تیم را با هیچ دلیل و بهانه ای قبول ندارند.
      به ادامه مطلب مراجعه فرمائید
      هواداران معترض داماش با اشاره به بازخوردهای اجتماعی این مسئله با بیان اینکه حاضرند این تیم به رقابت های دسته های پایین تر سقوط کند و یا هر میزان امتیازی از آن کسر شود یا حتی منحل شود، اعلام کردند که تحت هیچ شرایطی تغییر نام باشگاه را بر نمی تابند و سپس دفتر باشگاه را ترک کردند.
      اعضای حاضر در جلسه از طرف باشگاه نیز تنها گفتند که این مسئله را به اطلاع امیر عابدینی می رسانند.
      http://www.varesh-sport.com/2527-حاش...ش-اسپرت
      -بنری با طول 10 متر توسط هواداران داماش گیلان تهیه و نصب شده بود که بر روی آن نوشته شده بود: "خط قرمز هواداران، فقط داماش گیلان". در همین راستا شعارهایی نیز در حمایت از نام تیم داماش سر داده شد.

بنرهای اطلاع رسانی هواداران متعصب داماش برای دیدار داماش گیلان و مس رفسنجان شب گذشته در سطح شهر نصب شد... این دیدار از ساعت ۱۶:۱۵ دوشنبه نهم فروردین برگزار میگردد. بلیط های تماشای این دیدار رایگان است. به کانال تلگرام وارش اسپرت ، تارنمای هواداران داماش گیلان پربازدیدترین سایت ورزشی گیلان بپیوندید.
      it was just an assumption, intresting though, how rashti's like a company name more

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        it was just an assumption, intresting though, how rashti's like a company name more
        then how come tabriz love traktor sazi or ahvaz love foolad, isfehan love zob ahan, people of rasht are tired of changing names, abouzar rasht ==>esteghlal rasht==>pegah rasht==> damash rasht... and damash isnot just a brand its a village in Gilan, right now damash is at the bottem of table but still 3000 or 4000 people go to stadium, if they changed the name nobody goes to stadium anymore... btw did you change damash name to shahre baran in wikipedia?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
          then how come tabriz love traktor sazi or ahvaz love foolad, isfehan love zob ahan, people of rasht are tired of changing names, abouzar rasht ==>esteghlal rasht==>pegah rasht==> damash rasht... and damash isnot just a brand its a village in Gilan, right now damash is at the bottem of table but still 3000 or 4000 people go to stadium, if they changed the name nobody goes to stadium anymore... btw did you change damash name to shahre baran in wikipedia?
          no aziz i dont edit wiki, did not know damash was a village in gilan

Comment

LOL. After only one moth, Derakhshan left Khoone be Khoone

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1320895...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              LOL. After only one moth, Derakhshan left Khoone be Khoone

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1320895...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF
              He single handed killed their promotion hopes. 6 games: 4 draws, 2 loss

Comment

- Peykan returned back to IPL
                - With two games left, Mashinsazi are 2nd and Naft Abadan stands as 3rd. Really hope Naft Abadan promotes back to IPL.

Comment

we need sanat naft abadan back in the PGL where they belong I hope they make it. if they finish 3rd they will play in a play off right? against the 14th placed PGL team?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    It's much more important for sanat Naft to make it back....one of the most heavily supported clubs that always has great young talents that's a team we should all be rooting for to make it back
                    I agree.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Azadegan 2015-16 (NEW LEAGUE FORMAT)

Looks like the promoted teams from Azadegan will be interesting to watch this time around, Paykan especially is looking good under Marzban.

SS Ahvaz's appearance in the 1st division this season was really an absolute joke

Comment

For me the most important team to promote is Machine Sazi, I long to see the old days of the Tabriz Derby to return. It used to be Iran's 2nd biggest derby, with half the city green half the city red. Machine Sazi still has a sizable fan base who don't care about Tractor, we need more of that in Tabriz, not just Tractor supporters going to Gostaresh games, we need loyal Tractor, Gostaresh and Machine Sazi supporters. Tabriz has the capability to support three teams with good attendance in all of them.

Another team I wished would promote was Khooneh be Khooneh, they have the best fans in the Azadegan League, have nearly sold out every game. Absolute passion for their team and they deserve it.

Also Mes Kerman because they have a new stadium on their way and it would improve the quality of the Persian Gulf Pro League.

Comment

Mashin Sazi made it to IPL

What a dramatic finish at Fajr Sepasi - Aluminium Arak. Fajr scored in the 92nd minute and only needs a tie against Naft Abadan to secure promotion to IPL.

Comment

Paykan's young captain Sadegh Barani is a very decent player and would be a steal for most IPL teams, didn't deserve to play in Azadegan IMO. I think he will stay with Paykan tho now that they promoted.

Mashin Sazi the other promoted team is coached by Rasoul Khatibi as well I believe

Comment

hope that Sanat Naft will promote! they need a win vs Fajr Sepasi in their last game which will be played at home

Comment

Machine Sazi wears givova shirts but uhlsport socks only in Iran
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X