Azadegan 2015-16 (NEW LEAGUE FORMAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    20 Teams Yes but one group has not been decided. 0ne group of 20 is so stupid and unpractical.
    It mean poor teams of Lig 1 have to play 38 games per season in addition to playoff. They can not do that financially.
    More likely 2 group of 10. It should have been 2 group of 12.
    دی اسپورت: طرح 20 تیمی و تک گروهی شدن مسابقات لیگ دسته اول توسط هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال به تصویب رسید.
    به گزارش دی اسپورت، طرح 20 تیمی و تک گروهی شدن لیگ دسته اول فوتبال کشور که پیشتر توسط سازمان لیگ ارائه شده بود در جلسه عصر امروز (پنجشنبه) هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال با هیئت*های استانی به تصویب رسید.
    این مصوبه در حالی مصوب شد که ابتدا برخی هیئت*های استانی با آن مخالفت کردند اما در نهایت با توضیحات مهدی تاج رئیس سازمان لیگ، مخالفان قانع شدند و طرح 20 تیمی و تک گروهی شدن لیگ دسته اول به تصویت اکثریت اعضا رسید.
    منبع: تسنیم
    http://www.dsport.ir/fa/posts/16229

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      20 Teams Yes but one group has not been decided. 0ne group of 20 is so stupid and unpractical.
      It mean poor teams of Lig 1 have to play 38 games per season in addition to playoff. They can not do that financially.

More likely 2 group of 10. It should have been 2 group of 12.
      It has already been decided

Comment

2 groups is stupid. 1 group makes it more competitive and diverse. All other second divisions have 1 group.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

So what teams got promoted to the IPL for next season? Foolad Novin, Siah Jamegan and Mes Kerman? Or just Foolad and Mes?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            So what teams got promoted to the IPL for next season? Foolad Novin, Siah Jamegan and Mes Kerman? Or just Foolad and Mes?
            Siah Jamegan for now, the rest to be decided later

Comment

Possibility of a one group, 16 team format also on the table.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=222631

Comment

1 or 2 groups?

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
                  1 or 2 groups?
                  1 group

Comment

Does someboy know when the Azadegan Leeague starts and if there will be played games in October while the international games against Oman and Japan are ?
                    When there iis only one Group with lots of Teams, the league should start earlier than the last years ? I ask because I will visit Iran in October and I want to see some games in Yazd, SHiraz, Esfahan and Teheran
                    Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by mmsGermany View Post
                      Does someboy know when the Azadegan Leeague starts and if there will be played games in October while the international games against Oman and Japan are ?
                      When there iis only one Group with lots of Teams, the league should start earlier than the last years ? I ask because I will visit Iran in October and I want to see some games in Yazd, SHiraz, Esfahan and Teheran
                      Thank you !
                      I am not sure yet. Regarding games, there will likely be no games during international break because U22, U20 and U17 will likely have camps and take many players from Azadegan League. I am not 100% sure and St Mark has more info on this.

Comment

Also Khooneh be Khooneh from Babol bought the rights of Bahman Shiraz and will compete in Azadegan League, this is one of the most absurd problems in our football and needs to stop ASAP.

Comment

Found some pictures on their website, they seem like a really well supported team.

Comment

Akbar Misaghian signs as Khooneh be Khooneh coach and says he can take the team to LigBartar.

http://fckhoonehbekhooneh.com/?p=1441

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              Also Khooneh be Khooneh from Babol bought the rights of Bahman Shiraz and will compete in Azadegan League, this is one of the most absurd problems in our football and needs to stop ASAP.
                              Not fair, we could've had two Shirazi teams in Azadegan
                              Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
                                Not fair, we could've had two Shirazi teams in Azadegan
                                As far as I am concerned fajr is not a Shirazi team, they represent the Basij not the city of Shiraz. So there is 0 reps of Shiraz. The only real Shirazi team with support and history is Bargh who are in the 3rd division.

Comment

Working...
                                X