The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,488 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Gabriel is out of PP and said his goodbyes to the fans already. Apparently Branko wasn't too impressed with him.

Speaking of Branko & PP, he has requested that they hold a two week camp in Europe in either Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary or Poland to play 4 friendlies there.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Gabriel is out of PP and said his goodbyes to the fans already. Apparently Branko wasn't too impressed with him.

Speaking of Branko & PP, he has requested that they hold a two week camp in Europe in either Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary or Poland to play 4 friendlies there.
    lol, who is going to pay for it? Hedayati?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 351 Posts
    Taha Zareei, 19 years old only gonna play in 11 of one team of Second Division (The same situation of Alireza Haghighi before World Cup 2014), this mean that he is a future OUR goalkeeper, and if he make amizing season (I believe so, because the kid have a lot of talent, and have a GREAT mentality) he play sure in Under 22 AFC Asian Cup and maybe 3 GK of National Team. (We can fallow easy all games is in TV of his team, and he gonna win a lot of experience in a League that have 24 teams, and very competition)

Ramin Rezaeian, 25 years old, we are in conversation with tree teams of Portuguese first division, we are trying for he can sign a team that can play all games. If this happen and Ramin accept, he is sure in 11 of Iran in this qualification, because CQ really love when players change for better league. (We can fallow too, like we fallow Alireza Haghighi last season)

I think is a really good for iranian football, hope all memebers is happy with my work for Iran and National team players

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to persian8iran For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,249 Times in 4,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian8iran View Post
    Taha Zareei, 19 years old only gonna play in 11 of one team of Second Division (The same situation of Alireza Haghighi before World Cup 2014), this mean that he is a future OUR goalkeeper, and if he make amizing season (I believe so, because the kid have a lot of talent, and have a GREAT mentality) he play sure in Under 22 AFC Asian Cup and maybe 3 GK of National Team. (We can fallow easy all games is in TV of his team, and he gonna win a lot of experience in a League that have 24 teams, and very competition)

Ramin Rezaeian, 25 years old, we are in conversation with tree teams of Portuguese first division, we are trying for he can sign a team that can play all games. If this happen and Ramin accept, he is sure in 11 of Iran in this qualification, because CQ really love when players change for better league. (We can fallow too, like we fallow Alireza Haghighi last season)

I think is a really good for iranian football, hope all memebers is happy with my work for Iran and National team players
    So, whats going to happen with Haghighi?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,734 Times in 3,962 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post

Major step up from playing friendlies with azadegan teams and rah Ahan's bench.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    So, whats going to happen with Haghighi?
    Is not my player
    I really dnt know, he is talk with Taha last week, because Haghighi not like travel alone and ask to Taha to travel together, and Taha ask witch team he gonna play, and he said dnt know but now difficult stay in Portugal, because is in last year contract, and Rubin want to sell not loan, and portuguese clubs before like Alireza because is from national team and can have him loan, remember that he make well this season but performance for Penafiel is really bad.
    Hope he not back to Iran, and continue in Europe

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,249 Times in 4,607 Posts
    Is not my player
    I really dnt know, he is talk with Taha last week, because Haghighi not like travel alone and ask to Taha to travel together, and Taha ask witch team he gonna play, and he said dnt know but now difficult stay in Portugal, because is in last year contract, and Rubin want to sell not loan, and portuguese clubs before like Alireza because is from national team and can have him loan, remember that he make well this season but performance for Penafiel is really bad.
    Hope he not back to Iran, and continue in Europe
    yeah, so it all depends on who Rubin is selling him to.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts

With all respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid players and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them too, if they join the wrong club like Haghighi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

2nd division British (Premier is 1st) or German leagues (if Bundesliga is 1st) are better than 1st division Portuguese or 2nd division Spanish leagues.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    With I respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid playesr and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them to if they join the wrong club like Haghigi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

2nd division British (Premier is 1st) or German leagues (if Bundesliga is 1st) are better than 1st division Portuguese or 2nd division Spanish leagues.
    Do you know that persian8iran is from Portugal himself?
    So he can help Taha Zareei in Portugal, better than let him alone in England or Germany, he's helping Taha with getting know the lifestyle, home everything. Thats why it's better for f.e Taha to stay in Portugal for now.

Same for Rezaeian, if he had one agent which would help him in England or Germany, he could go there too, but there isn't a agent. A football agent doesn't only help you to transfer fro one club to another.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AsOen5 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,990 Times in 4,620 Posts

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    With I respect, I humbly say my opinion in this matter.

Transfer is good when they are solid playesr and move to good teams not some 2nd division team or end of table in lower European leagues. Our talents need to establish themselves in Iran and next leave for Europe. For example JB was our u21 captain and one of our promising talents when he joined NEC, and it took him a lot of effort to shine. Ezatollahi is also the same but he is still far from shining in La Liga. Young talents moving to Europe can be a gamble for them to if they join the wrong club like Haghigi or Ansarifard. It also ruins their future if they are bench warmers all the times. Ramin is a very good player. I hope he moves to Dutch or German league instead of Portuguese leagues. Spanish and Portuguese league are not welcoming to Iranian talents. Once Shojai and Neko were playing great there but not anymore. I prefer German, Dutch, English, or French leagues above Spanish 2nd or Portuguese 1st division.

I agree with this concept but concerning Rezaeian IMO he would do totally fine in the Portuguese league, I actually think he would fit there pretty well.

However I take this lightly until I see Ramin with the club's shirt I hope it works out

Concerning Taha I extremely appreciate what Tadeu is doing, as well as Taha's efforts of going that early in Portugal, but for now we can't speak about TM at all. If he makes TM youth teams that would first be a good progression.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.