No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ 8-0ers losing to their best butt buddies. They are in serious trouble now. They have to face in their final game needing a win if AUS beats or ties Japan in 2 days.

How wonderful will be to have another WC where these 8-0er embarrassments are not a part of?

Comment

most likely saudi will be 3rd, they can only get 4th if they lose big saudi is +6 and uae is -2, if saudi lose 3-0 lets say they will become 3, and uae have to score 5 to 6 goals against iraq, however the key is make saudi become 3rd, i am not sure if japan beat australia, will they take the saudi game seriously or not cause they would have qualified then

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see South Korea vs Saudi Arabia in the play-offs. Let's see how much **** they'll talk about Iran having an easy group, once they face SK in the play-offs.

Comment

at this moment ; who cares their was or wasn't any match fixing!

the thing is, Saudis lost and we love it
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
            lol damn you really killed the vibe in that coffee shop.
            HAHA! While I agree that Saudis are brainwashed, @leopard needs to stop harassing people.

Comment

No, I was sitting and there was a table nearby but had not enough chairs. They were wondering, so I offered them the extra chair. They wondered what I was doing so I asked if they were from saudi arabia. It is not hard to tell where a person is from, at least or me. I asked if their football team had qualifed yet. The guy said: Saudi team is not as good as it used to be.

Comment

If you are a writer and cartoonist, everyone wants a copy of your work or autograph.http://davood/jigsy.com

my keyboard charaters c and f do not work well

Comment

god willing Japan and Australia can tie tomorrow
                  Then Aus Will beat Thailand
                  Japan can beat or draw 8-0ers
                  God willing again 8-0ers vs S Korea playoff
                  Im not a person who wishes bad.. Ive just seen too many times these teams being overly joyous to beat us.. When we beat Australia in 1998 We did not rub it in, We fought hard and earned it, And Aussies respect us to this day.. naturally I want 8-0ers to suffer always and I believe 1 more lesson to S korea tomorrow and they will forever respect us.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    No, I was sitting and there was a table nearby but had not enough chairs. They were wondering, so I offered them the extra chair. They wondered what I was doing so I asked if they were from saudi arabia. It is not hard to tell where a person is from, at least or me. I asked if their football team had qualifed yet. The guy said: Saudi team is not as good as it used to be.
                    What made you ask him why he didn't take his wife and kids to Isfahan? Did this encounter in the coffee shop take place in Tehran?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Tommorw the big day and I hope we play good against South Korea. I will be happy if we win our big game against South Korea even if it is just 1:0 for IRAN. I hope that Uzbekistan win against China abd they are the new number 2 with 15 points and against Syria in Tehran we will win, i looked the first game 0:0 against Syria but in Tehran we must do better and atleast 4:0 for us. It would be amazing.

I hope Australia will win Japan and it means Saudi 3th. Our enemy must not go to World Cup. I am so happy that UAE win the game against Saudi and UAE had to show Iranian flag on the field but they are also not good with us. Like Bahrain show the flag of Saudi in the painfull match we lost 3:1 in Manama Bahrain with Miroslav Blazevic

Comment

Did you tell him does he mean this team is not as good as the old 8-0er teams they have had?

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                          So I lost 1000 euros. Inwill be back in 2 years. Byee
                          Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
                          LOOL
                          Im hearing they are offering ridiculous odds on TM winning or tie at SK ..!!
                          time to recover that cash and then some..!! you know CQ aint going there for a Tie nor Certainly not a loss..!!
                          its time to double or nothing baby..!!
                          ps
                          dont be sending you folks after me if you got your asss handed to you by the betting mafia cause you couldnt cover your latest losses though..!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            LOOL

Im hearing they are offering ridiculous odds on TM winning at SK ..!!
                            time to recover that cash and then some..!! you know CQ aint going there for a Tie nor Certainly a loss..!!

double or nothing baby..!!

ps
                            dont be sending you folks after me if you got your asss handed to you by the betting mafia cause you couldnt cover your latest loss though..!!lol
                            what the odds?

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrow. We will win 2-0
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                what the odds?
                                i dont know
                                someone posted it in another thread ..! think the game thread..!
                                ive never bet on sport before or anything else for that matter, but was sorta tempted looking at those silly lines..!

Comment

Working...
                                X