X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uae has to win anything but a win wont be good for them

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      UAE is playing really well actually....they have been attacking a lot....first time watching saudis and they are horrible... japan and australia should beat this team by 2-3 i dont get it.
      yea neither side is defending worth a shittt and spaces available all over the pitch on both sides to expose with minimal offensive effort..!!
      maybe we've gotten used to watching TM solid all out D for too long ..?

Comment

Come on UAE - you LOLSaudi bitches.\

Beat the losers. Oh no, Abdulrahman (the brother) comes on. These mofos are Yemenis yet are Saudi backed? No gheyrat

Comment

The other afrorahman boy coming on

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            yea neither side is defending worth a shittt and spaces available all over the pitch on both sides to expose with minimal offensive effort..!!
            maybe we've gotten used to watching TM solid all out D for too long ..?
            thats what I mean...how come japan and australia is not whoppping this saudi team? their defense is bad...if they make the world cup they are going to get murdered by teams

Comment

where is the game being shown . i like to watch saudi defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                where is the game being shown . i like to watch saudi defeat
                espn3 if you are in usa.. or bein hd arab

Comment

Damn there is alot of whining in here. Can you just please stop Crying about referees and corruption every god damn time? Discuss it After The match, if there is any indication that The match is mixed. Not under The match, and then shutting completly up when The match didnt go The Wat you thought!

By just throwing around The match fixing card everytime saudi arabia or Qatar plays, then its hard to take you serious in those situations where match fixing really occurs

Comment

Decided to watch game on ESPN
                    Just saw UAE's goal. That was nice!!! I'm impressed
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

How can a Coach like van Marwijk or Frank Rijkaard coach such a shitty team? Is it all because of the shit arab money.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        Damn there is alot of whining in here. Can you just please stop Crying about referees and corruption every god damn time? Discuss it After The match, if there is any indication that The match is mixed. Not under The match, and then shutting completly up when The match didnt go The Wat you thought!

By just throwing around The match fixing card everytime saudi arabia or Qatar plays, then its hard to take you serious in those situations where match fixing really occurs
                        The thing is match-fixing occurs everytime they play.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

yalla Ahmad Khalil yallaaa

Comment

I think UAE is a decent team, at least way better than Iraq. They have a solid striker and they ended fourth in the previous Asian Cup.

I would like them to battle it out with SK in the play-offs.

Comment

damn
                              that narekhar khalil almost scored another goal..!
                              they need to win by one more goal preferably

what was score the last time they played saudi..?

Comment

You know what's funny also? That Arab teams never waste time against each other. Even tho they are experts in time wasting. If it was Iran playing UAE they would've had injuries every minute

Comment

Working...
                                X