X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93120704250/%...88%D8%B3%D8%AA
    He has joined them on loan for 3 and half months.

http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/126627/

I'm not sure if this is a good move.

FC Rostov are the bottom ranked club, it's not easy to do well in a bad team. Couldn't he get a better loan-offer?

Comment

It's only for 3 months. heneeds more playing time and will certainly get it under Berdiev

Comment

Why???? He had 4 assists in Rubin's last game and scored in the previous one. He would have got playing time there.

Comment

The coach must have told him they need him to play for Rostov to keep them out of relegation. I guess the coaches or owners are friends.

Comment

Comment

i think the loan move was only stahling over an agreeable loan Fee..!!
              him tearing shitt up in the last couple rubin friendlies, probably forced Rostov to dig deep in their pocket books and closed the deal..!!?
              they better give him a bunch of playing minutes ..! i suppose they will, now that they likely paid a hefty loan fee for him.,!!?
              apparently Rostove already has more Strikers on payroll than Rubin..!!? so it remains to be seen how Rostov coach is planning to make use of his talented loan player to avoid what seems likely relegation..!!??

Comment

why do all our stars get relegated??? Ashkan, Gucci, JB and now Azmoun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  why do all our stars get relegated??? Ashkan, Gucci, JB and now Azmoun!!!
                  if you mean as 2nd division, then you are wrong because Rostov is in the premier league

Comment

Estrange move. Rubin still have a realistic chance of qualifying for Europa if not CL playoffs and they have a lot of 1 goal losses and ties so far, so I would have thought they would use all the ammunition at their disposal to make sure they get maximum points from each game.

Rostov is in relegation zone, but they're just one win (3 points) away from completely pulling out of even relegation playoffs. Obviously it makes very little difference for them beyond that.

On that note and with 13 more games to go, it's hard to understand how Azmoun can be more useful to Rostov than Rubin.

But best of luck to him any way. I guess experience under different coaches and with different styles/tactics at this point in his career won't hurt. Plus, he can be a hero if he does help turn their fortunes around.

Comment

Rostov seems to be improving over this winter break. They have won 5 of their 4 mid season friendlies and tied the other. Here are the scores.
                      0:0
                      2:0
                      4:0
                      3:0
                      2:1
                      Not bad cobsidering in the league they have only won 2 games out of 17. Looks like they must have bought other players as well and look to be a much better team heading into the second half of this season.

Comment

Its not like he is gonna settle down and stay in Rostov for the rest of his career...

Short term deal to get more playing time before a big move in the summer.

Comment

Is that Chaiaee and shirini I see in the picture LOL

Good luck to him, It think it is a pretty good move for him to prove he can make a difference in a team that is desperately in need of help...

Comment

Best of luck to him and I hope he takes advantage of this new role he will have as one of the leaders of this struggling team, I hope he's ready for this. Very crucial test for sardar.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                              Its not like he is gonna settle down and stay in Rostov for the rest of his career...

Short term deal to get more playing time before a big move in the summer.
                              exactly

Comment

Working...
                              X