Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
    "People" probably knew the player way before yourself anyways, as someone who follows the IPL but that surely is not the case of many people on PFDC. The Chinese league is the QSL of East Asia. Now if you have something to say to me, say it and list your arguments, I will answer them, no need to speak in indirect posts.
    It's not speaking indirectly, it's the truth. A simple search shows that Pouraliganji's name was mentioned in around 115 posts on these forums between 2009 - May 2014 (a great number of these being back in the U-17 World Cup years ago). In contrast, his name has been been mentioned in over 320 posts since June 2014. If you follow the IPL, then good for you. The overall trend on this forum is that most people follow the IPL from a distance and hence, most had little to no knowledge on Pouraliganji before CQ invited him to the TM camps.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      It's not speaking indirectly, it's the truth. A simple search shows that Pouraliganji's name was mentioned in around 115 posts on these forums between 2009 - May 2014 (a great number of these being back in the U-17 World Cup years ago). In contrast, his name has been been mentioned in over 320 posts since June 2014. If you follow the IPL, then good for you. The overall trend on this forum is that most people follow the IPL from a distance and hence, most had little to no knowledge on Pouraliganji before CQ invited him to the TM camps.
      Alright now dada if you want to act smart and make bold populist statements to get thanks, you are free to do so but don't indirectly point it at me. You wanna know what the "overall trend" actually is? This exactly is the overall trend on PFDC. It's actually funny as it is something I would have said considering most people here do not know league players before they get invited, but the difference is I know when to say it, "most" had no knowledge of Pouraliganji, in this case "most" does not apply to me, which is unfortunate.

Now if you don't agree with my point, don't say it's ridiculous, list your arguments on why you don't agree and I will answer each and every one of them.

Comment

Alright now dada if you want to act smart and make bold populist statements to get thanks, you are free to do so but don't indirectly point it at me. You wanna know what the "overall trend" actually is? This exactly is the overall trend on PFDC. It's actually funny as it is something I would have said considering most people here do not know league players before they get invited, but the difference is I know when to say it, "most" had no knowledge of Pouraliganji, in this case "most" does not apply to me, which is unfortunate.

Now if you don't agree with my point, don't say it's ridiculous, list your arguments on why you don't agree and I will answer each and every one of them.
        Who said I was ever referring to you? There are 10 pages in this and there are a plethora of members who made that comment. As a result, I maintain that the comment I made is a valid one.

The only thing that pertains to you is calling the Chinese league 'the Qatar of East Asia'. If you dying to do so, we can argue this later - perhaps on the weekend when I'm not completely drained.

As for me, I don't make populist statements for the purpose of 'thanks'. Even after nearly 8 years on these forums, I still mainly play the role of an observer and don't really post unless there's something I think needs to be said. Whether or not others share the same sentiment as I is up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
          Been to China and had real Chinese food and it is very good.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Is there any Halal Chinese food or anything halal in China?

I have never in my life tried Chinese food...

Comment

Not sure if posted earlier or not. Sorry if double post.

But this article from footbalitarin says he is moving to europe in 1 1/2 seasons.

Not sure of specifics. Read for yourself below:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=208915

مدافع تیم نفت تهران که با تیم چینی به توافق رسیده قرار است از لیگ این کشور راهی فوتبال اروپا شود.
            به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، مرتضی پورعلی*گنجی پس از توافق مسئولان باشگاه نفت تهران و تیانجین چین به زودی راهی شرق آسیا خواهد شد و پس از انجام تست*های پزشکی قراردادش را با این باشگاه چینی به امضا می*رساند.

مدافع تیم ملی طبق توافقی که با باشگاه چینی دارد، قرار است پس از حضور در لیگ این کشور به فوتبال اروپا ترانسفر شود و به احتمال فراوان این اتفاق بعد از یک و نیم فصل دیگر رقم خواهد خورد. شرط این موضوع درخشش پورعلی*گنجی در لیگ فوتبال چین است و باید دید این اتفاق رقم خواهد خورد یا نه.

پورعلی*گنجی قرار است روز شنبه آینده راهی چین شود تا قراردادش را با تیانجین نهایی کند.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              Not sure if posted earlier or not. Sorry if double post.

But this article from footbalitarin says he is moving to europe in 1 1/2 seasons.

Not sure of specifics. Read for yourself below:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=208915
              How come that be, when he only signed for 1 year??

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
                Is there any Halal Chinese food or anything halal in China?

I have never in my life tried Chinese food...
                If you go to major cities, there are halal Chinese restaurants. There are actually millions of Chinese Muslims, mostly from Western China.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  If you go to major cities, there are halal Chinese restaurants. There are actually millions of Chinese Muslims, mostly from Western China.
                  I know this is really irrelevant but is Morteza a practicing Muslim? Because he would be trying to eat Halal food then..

Comment

China is East Asia's Qatar. Both are leagues for retiring foreign players and it's very difficult to get out of there regardless, our most promising Iranian players that went to China in the past came back as failures in the IPL.

Hopefully like Kiarash said Haan's connections, if he even has any, could help him move to the Eredivisie. But why would Arie Haan be able to help Pouraliganji go to Europe and not other Chinese players? That's also a question, none of these guys in this team would step out of China. Except this, I don't see more chance of him going to Europe than if he stayed in Iran.
                    Seeing NEC poor defense, they should JB go to a better side and take PAG for their defense instead.

Comment

It will be interesting to see where Haan chooses to play him, defence? midfield? a mix of both?

A quick study of the team suggests that in the centre of defence, his competition is Lucas Fonseca and Li Weifeng. Weifeng is 36 years old so perhaps Pouraliganji has been brought in to cover/replace him.

There are an abundance of midfielders, though few of them have played in the national team. Wang Guanyi and Zhou Haibin are the first team defensive midfielders.

The most similar player to PAG in the team seems is probably Cao Yang - he is a defender/midfielder who currently plays at left back but has historically played both DM and CB.

Comment

I know this is really irrelevant but is Morteza a practicing Muslim? Because he would be trying to eat Halal food then..
                        Yes, it's VERY irrelevant. At least try to keep your overflowing religious nonsense out of sports forums. That's what the other forum is for.

Comment

I am amazed at how you brought Islam into this

Comment

chinese food gives me the runs EVERY Time..!!

i much prefer Thai food

Comment

I don't agree with the negative sentiment towards this move as I think the pros outweigh the cons.

Pros: a more professional environment, easier route to Europe (which he clearly states is his ultimate goal, not sure why anyone would be doubting that with confidence unless they have personal info), better for his overall development.

Cons: leaving an ACL team for a team that is only competing domestically.

This is just my take, I think he will benefit greatly and I really believe he will transfer to Europe come this summer. Hope he tears it up in China.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys, let's just wish all the best for morteza. He says, time after time, that his goal is europe and i'm sure with his quality he will get there.

I love Morteza. I can't stop thinking about that iraq game. He is the main subject of one of the best pictures taken of a team melli player.

Comment

Working...
                                X