Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Why do you always find a way to complain?
    Because i want the best for my players.

Btw i am not complaining but just asking as i know little about chinese league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      this move is about $
      Naft will get serious $
      Morteza will get serious $
      my guess is naft will get 1million buck and Morteza will get just as much per year
      There is insane money in Chinese league right now. Concha is and was one of the better earning players in the world and now Eriksson is making 6 million dollar a year as coach. he said their transfer budget is as big as can get...
      well this is a business after all, and our IPL teams should learn how to transferee players so they can make some money
      i am going to go out on a limb and say the we have around 15-20 players in the IPL that can be transfareed for nice Cash to either midtable european teams or east asian teams.
      the problem is that most players only sign a 1 or 2 year contract and will not do abroad if the money is not better than IPL.
      that is why i say we are doing a disservice to our players by paying them ridiculous money in IPL
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

What a shitty move

Comment

I wish he at least stayed till the end of the season, and maybe see Naft winning IPL and experience some ACL?

Hope Naft can get good players with the transfer deal

Comment

I also agree. Very bad move. He could have played in Europe for next season.

Comment

Dunno what to say about this move, neither a downgrade or an upgrade. Whatevs

Comment

Hopefully it works out at the end and he goes to Europe
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

They played against Werder Bremen last year, I found some highlights. Their striker is quite decent IMO, their goal was nice. Tianjin lost 1-2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    They played against Werder Bremen last year, I found some highlights. Their striker is quite decent IMO, their goal was nice. Tianjin lost 1-2 though.

You judge the striker by one video?

On: What a shitty move. If he stayed a little bit longer, maybe gain some asian CL experience, he may could go to europe. Dumb move.

Comment

So I guess Naft wont be surprising many people in ACL this year...hope this is a bridge move to something bigger (thank god he isn't going to Qatar!).
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        I'm not opposed to a move to the Chinese league, because they're really investing money in their football program and there are some amazing facilities and coaches there.

But the timing of this move is ABSOLUTELY terrible. To leave Naft right at the start of the ACL is a huge loss for Naft and a BIG mistake for PAG. He will definitely be getting more exposure in the ACL than in the pre-season in China.

And I really don't agree with China being a bridge to Europe. First of all Europe is in the other direction and secondly how many players are going from the Chinese league to Europe?!

Kiarash mentioned Zhang, but let's fact it no one really expected or expects that guy to get any playing time there. It was a purely financial signing for Wolfsburg to open up a HUGE market for themselves. No team in Europe stands to gain anything from signing an Iranian player from a Chinese league.
                        With huge population and fan base, china is a vital target for European clubs marketing, even when they sign up Chinese players it is to do with selling more shirts, soveniours etc.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lol at the people who think he made this move so that it will be easier to go to europe. If Jahanbakhsh, azmoun, ezzatolahi can go from iran im sure pouraliganji could have as well. This is clearly just for the money unfortunately the likes of dejagah and gucci have paved thd way for more and more talented iranians in these types of leagues. Our only hope for the future is azmoun, jb, and maybe ezzatolahi.

Comment

I would rather PAG spend the next 13 years of his career in China then play one game in a Qatari/Kuwaiti league.

Comment

One thing is sure, that he won't improve more than if he stayed with Naft. He missed the chance to potentially have a good ACL run + experience (which would have given him more exposure than in the Chinese league because let's face it, it certainly won't help him to go to Europe, anyone thinking this is going to get disappointed). The Chinese league has/had a lot of Syrian, Lebanese and other minnow countries players, what happened to them now?

Clearly this was a $ move, obviously Naft is not wealthy at all so probably doesn't pay him much and as he said he didn't want to go to PG leagues, he just went to China which is basically East Asia's Qatar, not much difference between the Chinese league and the Qatari league in term of level and player goals ($).

I want to keep believing that he will one day go to Europe as let's say a 24-25 defensive minded player is more likely to attract a European team than an offensive player where it's considered as the "age limit", but yeah be sure that this move is not going to help him in any way, don't think otherwise. Now was a perfect time for a Euro move but he screwed up, we are TM fans so we are used to it

Comment

Good for him for not going to an arab league.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X