Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
    Welcome to PFDC my friend, thanks for joining and giving us a Chinese/Tianjin Teda perspective on Morteza's move. It will be great if you can keep us updated. I think more Iranian players should go to China, as in 2-3 years it will be the best league in Asia by far..

Good luck to TEDA and PAG - we call Morteza that here for this season, and good luck to all Iranian and Chinese teams in ACL.
    Thanks bro! I'm happy to share you all about the Morteza's information in TEDA. But I'm not quite familiar with the rules of the forum. Am I allowed to open a new topic? Or I need to update in this topic? To my understanding, this topic is only on the transfer news. If I can start a new topic, can I post it in this board (Persian Football Discussion Community)?

Comment

Currently TEDA is training in Shanghai. Last night Morteza arrived at the hotel where TEDA locates and took a photo with a Tianjin journalist. This photo comes from that journalist's weibo (You can see it as Chinese twitter).

(We all consider Morteza as the most handsome player among those who play(ed) for TEDA in recently years. )

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Originally posted by txshi View Post
        Thanks bro! I'm happy to share you all about the Morteza's information in TEDA. But I'm not quite familiar with the rules of the forum. Am I allowed to open a new topic? Or I need to update in this topic? To my understanding, this topic is only on the transfer news. If I can start a new topic, can I post it in this board (Persian Football Discussion Community)?
        This topic is used to follow him during his entire stay at Tianjin my friend. We post stuff when he is playing a match for example, but we also discuss about his performances and possible transfer rumors. But we often talk about how the team performs too.

This thread can be used for anything about Morteza and his team!

Comment

国安是冠军!
          I am Tigersandys
          Forza Guo'an
          加油!国安队!

Comment

哥们儿潜伏的时间够长啊

Comment

It is reported that Mahdavikia and CQ advised Pouraliganji to opt for China.

Comment

Thanks bro,

Since it is pre-season now, I'll write something about Tianjin, TEDA and other stuffs. I'm trying to cover some other things covered in this thread.

- Watch CSL online
                I think this is the most widely concerned question in this thread. In China most people (at least me) watch CSL games via sina sports ( sports.sina.com.cn ) (if watch online). This website provides free tele live for nearly every CSL match without plugin (at lease I can watch it on Mac OS). But I doubt whether it can be accessed oversea.

CSL round 1 will start on Mar. 8 and I'll post the sina live url here to have a test

- Match time of CSL

Generally CSL starts in March and ends in November, has 30 rounds totally. The kick off time generally are 15:35/19:35 (GMT +8) on Saturday or Sunday
                Teda's first round match is on Mar 8th, 19:45 (GMT +8)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some other background information of Tianjin and Tianjin TEDA F.C.

- Tianjin
                Tianjin is a metropolis in China: one of the four Municipalities (cities directly under the Central Government), and a city of top 5 biggest city in China Mainland (just like Shiraz in Iran more or less)

- Tianjin TEDA
                It is a long story to talk about the history of TEDA F.C. . Briefly, you can see TEDA as the only team that inherits the honor, spirit and other things from old Tianjin Football Team (actually in China we don't distinguish "Tianjin Football Team" and "TEDA Football Team").
                The best position TEDA acquired is runner-up in 2010. In 2011 we qualified in the ACL for the second time and entered the 1/8 final (the only Chinese team knocked out from the group stage). In the same year we won the China's FA Cup. From 2012, since lacking of investment, we ranked middle in the table. But this year a new enterprise invested much to the team and the performance in the new season can be expected.

- Halal food in Tianjin

It is an interesting topic. 2% of Tianjiners are muslim and there are many halal restaurants in Tianjin. But most of them make traditional Chinese food using halal materials. There are also many Uyghur restaurants selling BBQ and other dishes similar to Arabic food or Turkish food, but I'm not sure whether it is similar to Persian food.

Welcome you to Tianjin

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  It is reported that Mahdavikia and CQ advised Pouraliganji to opt for China.
                  Excuse me, how does "Pou" pronounced in Farsi? Is it similar to "Po" of "Polish" in English or "Pu" of "push" in English?

Comment

Pour means "Son" in Persian. for example, "Shahpur" means "son of king" (Shah = king, Pour = Son)

Pour ali ganji means, son of ali ganji.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      Pour means "Son" in Persian. for example, "Shahpur" means "son of king" (Shah = king, Pour = Son)

Pour ali ganji means, son of ali ganji.
                      Thanks, how does it pronounce?

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                        Thanks, how does it pronounce?
                        very easy, it's pronounced pretty much the same way as the english word, "Poor".

or you know "Winnie the Pooh" ?! say "Pooh" but instead of ending it with the H sound, end it with a strong "R" (like the R sound at the end of "car")

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          very easy, it's pronounced pretty much the same way as the english word, "Poor".

or you know "Winnie the Pooh" ?! say "Pooh" but instead of ending it with the H sound, end it with a strong "R" (like the R sound at the end of "car")
                          Technically bro, pooh and poor aren't pronounced the same in English and then there is British English and North American English that may pronounce both words differently.

Poor is most often pronounced the same as "pour" whose closest Persian pronunciation would in the word "por-rooh" (except you'd stop after the 2nd "r").

But you are correct about "pooh" (or "moose" would be another example). It would be pronounced very similar to Pouraligaji's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Technically bro, pooh and poor aren't pronounced the same in English and then there is British English and North American English that may pronounce both words differently.
                            Poor is most often pronounced the same as "pour" whose closest Persian pronunciation would in the word "por-rooh" (except you'd stop after the 2nd "r").
                            But you are correct about "pooh" (or "moose" would be another example). It would be pronounced very similar to Pouraligaji's name.
                            I totally forgot about the accent factor. good points, man.

Comment

btw, this seems to be Pouraliganji's personal instagram, it's worth following

https://instagram.com/mortezapouraliganji/

Comment

Welcome to PFDC txshi!

Comment

Working...
                                X