No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Goftam Morteza, dari chikar mikoni ba khodet?

Goftam Morteza, kheili ina $$$ midan chikar mikhaei bokoni?

Ye kami fekr bokon Morteza. Mikhaei beri ghatar ya na Morteza?

Morteza, chera enghadr fekr mikoni. Tool nade Morteza, tool nade Morteza.

Badesh goftam Morteza, vel kon baba. Pool o begir o shoroo kon Morteza.

Berin be ayandeye Morteza."

Comment

Morteza, you're signed by the cobra heads. Congratulations Morteza 😊

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        You nailed it.

Not only language and culture, another thing to add is becoming accustomed to the food. I never forget the documentary of TM that I watched on Youtube, it was a WCQ campaign and TM was in Indonesia for a match. Most of the players were complaining about the food and TM had to fly out a Chef from Iran, use the Iranian ambassador's kitchen to make joojeh kabab (with a shit ton of butter on it, go figure) for the players. I was in shock. I understand being in a foreign country, but are you telling me you can't adapt and find something that you like?
        It's because Iran is so isolated.
        Other countries have restaurants with good food from other countries, so people are at least introduced to the food. I made sushi and Thai and Mexican food in Iran and everyone thought I was the second coming of Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I want to add, that most African players are very good when it comes to adapt themselves in different cultures. They either already know the language (English, French) or learn it very quickly. This is at least what I've seen among many African players. This is former Zob Ahan and Tractor goalie Issa N'Doye speaking Farsi after 3 years in Iran.

Some of our players are in trouble to cope themselves with cultural shock. Most common problem is that they don't learn the language and leave Europe after 2-3 years. The most common example is Ali Karimi who neither could speak German, nor English and didn't dare to learn it. In recent interviews, Ehsan Hajsafi complained about how difficult the German language is..in fact it is a difficult language, but if you want to stay in Europe, you should try hard to adapt yourself into European society and learn the language

I read a lot of times, that Iranian immigrants are one of the best integrated people into the European societies, but IMO this is only true, because the Iranians abroad are one of the most educated people who mostly lived in cities. We are not better than other immigrants
          Keep in mind that footballers aren't typically from intelligent and successful families. They also don't typically have the best education either. You can't compare footballers with the rest of Iranians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Morteza ridia damet garm
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Mr. Foolaliganji is better or Poolaliganji?

Comment

Fool ali kenji

Comment

Working...
                X