Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morteza Pouraliganji is apparently on his way to China where he signed for Chinese Super League team named Tianjin Teda.

The league in China has yet to start so he will be on time for the first match against Henan Construction. Tianjin ended 7th last year and they are coached by Arie Haan.

Tianjin Teda ended 2nd in 2010 and also won the Cup in 2011.

I'm now trying to figure out what are the details about the deal with pictures, news and more updates.

Good luck to Morteza!

hahaha... so much for him wanting to go to Europe... Chinese league? what a joke. I guess they are paying better than the Arabs.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda [Chinese Super League] 2015/2016 Updates

^ Smart move. Will be interesting to watch him develop

Comment

Probably (and hopefully) easier to go to Europe from China.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
            hahaha... so much for him wanting to go to Europe... Chinese league? what a joke. I guess they are paying better than the Arabs.
            he will get more exposure in the chinese league. There are more european scouts watching that league.

Comment

Comment

hmm... I dont like this move. Chinese league dont have many scouts from european teams. How many player do u know going to europe from chinese league in the last 3 years? Japan and Korea league are better options.
                But good luck!
                sigpic

Comment

Imagine his high jump in the Chinese league lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    hmm... I dont like this move. Chinese league dont have many scouts from european teams. How many player do u know going to europe from chinese league in the last 3 years? Japan and Korea league are better options.
                    But good luck!
                    Zhang Xizhe went to VfL Wolfsburg recently

Comment

The main good thing is:
                      Bether coaches, bether pitches and training faclities.
                      That is important for him.

Comment

bether

Comment

Originally posted by MrJahanbabhsh View Post
                          bether

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Morteza Pouraliganji is apparently on his way to China where he signed for Chinese Super League team named Tianjin Teda.

The league in China has yet to start so he will be on time for the first match against Henan Construction. Tianjin ended 7th last year and they are coached by Arie Haan.

Tianjin Teda ended 2nd in 2010 and also won the Cup in 2011.

I'm now trying to figure out what are the details about the deal with pictures, news and more updates.

Good luck to Morteza!

I don't understand the logic between a "apparently" transfer and making an official thread about him in China

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I don't understand the logic between a "apparently" transfer and making an official thread about him in China
                              Lol, he won't be playing in next week's ACL game..pretty sure it's official. Just need some source

Comment

Working...
                              X