The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    I give you point there. I apologize for going off, I'm just sick and tired of people ignoring all the hate that has existed in Iraq since that fake country was founded after the fall of ottoman empire and blaming it on Iran.

Did we gas them?

did we invade them?

What did we do to them?
    We didn't do anything to them, and to this day we are still stupid enough to send "pilgrims" there to visit shrines.

Comment

I give you point there. I apologize for going off, I'm just sick and tired of people ignoring all the hate that has existed in Iraq since that fake country was founded after the fall of ottoman empire and blaming it on Iran.

Did we gas them?

did we invade them?

What did we do to them?
      Thank you. I completely understand. Trust me, we are on the same page.

Comment

Inter Milan and AC Milan are invited to visit Isfahan

At the end of his remarks, Jamalinejad grabbed the opportunity to extend an invitation to two famous football team of Inter and Milan to attend the opening ceremony of the Naghsh-e-Jahan Stadium which is slated to be inaugurated next year.

Following the invitation, Milan mayor asked a question about football teams of Isfahan, in reply to which Jamalinejad said Zob Ahan and Sepahan are among Iranian winningest teams which have won titles in different age ranges. For his part, Milan mayor introduced Milan and Inter as two internationally recognized football teams of AC Milan and Inter Milan said he is a supporter of AC Milan team although he likes Inter Milan, too.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/PDF/12496/12496-8.pdf
        http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81967555/

The mayor of Milan Guiliano Pisapia has visited Isfahan and met Jamalinejad, his colleague from Isfahan. Therefore the request
        Last edited by 04041374; 03-02-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Did we gas them?

did we invade them?

What did we do to them?
          LOL this is the first time I see you get mad I honestly was reading your post couple of days ago and thinking to myself I've never seen The Boss get upset and he's one of the nicest guys here and boooom cheshmet zadam hahaha

Comment

Esteghlal is looking to build it's own stadium financed by Iranian-American philantrophist Brian Etemad, seems this is actually serious.

Renders:

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Esteghlal is looking to build it's own stadium financed by Iranian-American philantrophist Brian Etemad, seems this is actually serious.

Renders:

From the shape, I can imagine they will bring a track around the pitch.

Esteghlal shoud build a 50 000 stadium with this kind of blue interior (seats) : http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/0...enderings.html

Comment

Renders:
                Baba .. bi kheeyal ! che ra azyat mikoni ... Esteghlal can't even afford paying its players let alone building an arena like that.

Comment

Renders:

Kheyli ghashange, I hope they can make it.

Comment

Renders:

This would be amazing, such a nice design too on the top.

Comment

Foolad stadium looks awesome. Can't wait to see Foolad or even Team Melli playin in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374
                        Foolad stadium, May 2015
                        it is not in Iran lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          it is not in Iran lol!!!
                          Here is a video of the stadium, it's still under construction

https://www.facebook.com/IrphIran/vi...7426126493994/

Comment

Also, PSG, your pessimism is becoming mighty annoying. Cheghar ghor mizani

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374
                              Foolad stadium, May 2015
                              That's not Foolad's new stadium.

Here is the link to Google Earth's sattelite view of the new stadium for Foolad. As you can see, the latest imagery is from 2016 and it doesn't seem as complete as your photo. This is along with the opening of the roof being completely different than the photo.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/31...!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Comment

Also, PSG, your pessimism is becoming mighty annoying. Cheghar ghor mizani
                                Is that pessimism to say that a picture is wrong?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X