No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope they use HD cameras in Foolad Arena.

We’re living in 2018 for ****’s sake..

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Why does a place like Khuzestan require undersoil heating?
      not 100% but I think the reasoning is that since it gets extremely warm in the late spring, summer, and early fall they have to use a different type of grass that can withstand the heat, and then in the winter when the temperatures drop the quality of the grass lowers because it is meant for extreme heat.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/437148/دیدار-مشک...ر-میشود/

Finally, the league game on Friday will be played in Imam Reza Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          not 100% but I think the reasoning is that since it gets extremely warm in the late spring, summer, and early fall they have to use a different type of grass that can withstand the heat, and then in the winter when the temperatures drop the quality of the grass lowers because it is meant for extreme heat.
          Yes, there are basically two major
          Biological types of grass, c3 and c4

One is more common in places like Europe, and the other in warm tropical places, in that case, that’s why they would need the heating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Pars Stadium - Shiraz, Iran
            -------------------------------------------------------
            They had to make some repairs to pitch (it didn't take originally).
            Should be ready for play by Norooz.

Fooladshahr - Isfahan, Iran
            --------------------------------------
            New pitch has been planted.
            No heating system installed so it will be ready earlier than usual, maybe by the playoff game for ACL.

Mes Kerman Stadium - Kerman, Iran
            --------------------------------------------

Stadium has been left abandoned... probably won't be built again until Mes is promoted. It would have been a nice no track, football only stadia.

Comment

Pars stadium, Mes Kerman stadium, Foolad shahr stadium, Naghshe Jahan stadium, Emam Reza stadium, Foolad arena, renovation of Azadi to make it reach AFC/Fifa standard.............don't we have enough stadiums with correct standard to hold major football events by now?? That is if the laws were right in Iran!

I means sure....to hold a world cup or Asian cup, the foreign fans need to be able to buy booze freely and women need to enter the stadium without hejab but from football point of view, we should have the right equipment by now, no?

Comment

Theres more than booze and no hejab that needs to be focused on.

1. Lack of quality concession stands or restrooms. I went to Azadi and the restrooms there are filthy. Concessions suck.
                2. Better security so hooligans don't bring rocks or firecrackers into games.

Comment

Truthfully they don't care about fans, human rights, even viewers.
                  All they care about is sponsors, tv rights and favorable tax laws to be able to was as much money as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Theres more than booze and no hejab that needs to be focused on.

1. Lack of quality concession stands or restrooms. I went to Azadi and the restrooms there are filthy. Concessions suck.
                    2. Better security so hooligans don't bring rocks or firecrackers into games.
                    Security and concessions can be organized! and restrooms can be cleaned up as well. What I mean is, the rest rooms are there! The means for having a major tournaments are there. Of course major organization and cleaning up is needed but we should have the "hardware" in good standard at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Security and concessions can be organized! and restrooms can be cleaned up as well. What I mean is, the rest rooms are there! The means for having a major tournaments are there. Of course major organization and cleaning up is needed but we should have the "hardware" in good standard at least.
                      Aziz seems like you have never been to azadi. a cleaning will do ish... you need to invest in the infrastructure otherwise it falls apart. some seats and paint is not sufficient

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Aziz seems like you have never been to azadi. a cleaning will do ish... you need to invest in the infrastructure otherwise it falls apart. some seats and paint is not sufficient
                        What happened to the major renovation they did a year ago? The seats they installed and the stadium was supposed to get to AFC standard or else they didn't allow Iranian teams to play there during AFC! They got the permission from AFC after that major renovation.

Comment

Finally "Stadiume decori Mashhad" hosted a league game between Meshkipooshan and Traktorsazi

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            What happened to the major renovation they did a year ago? The seats they installed and the stadium was supposed to get to AFC standard or else they didn't allow Iranian teams to play there during AFC! They got the permission from AFC after that major renovation.
                            Not sure if Toilets are Inspected by AFC at all

Comment

I loved the shadow on the pitch due to the time of the match. There were also a lot more fans in attendance.

Comment

any news on Foolad's stadium?
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X