AFC Champions League 2015 - Page 51

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 297 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Champions League 2015

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The answer for that 3-0 against Persepolis!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 581 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Motahari 2-0! Get innn 8-0ers

Motahari for TM instead of Ansarifard asap
    Please don't insult Ansarifard, he is completing the prestigious Khatibi course in Spain.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jahandoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,991 Times in 4,620 Posts
    I can't believe Ansarifard takes one precious spot in TM instead of all these hungry and talented strikers in our league. I think it's safe to say that his transfer to Osasuna saved his spot at the right moment, had he been still playing for Tractor he wouldn't have been called up anymore with this form...

Heyfe bazikonae misle Motahari, hopefully he gets called up during WCQ.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    This is the same u23 team that Mansourian was leading before IFF ruined it two weeks from AC competition.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 2,496 Posts
    GREAT 2nd half from Naft and GREAT result.

They go on top of the table and at least until tomorrow, we have two Iranian teams on top of their groups (for the moment tied with China as the best).

Interestingly, 3 J-league teams will be at the bottom of their respective groups after game day 4 - the only other team in East Asia at the bottom of the group is from Vietnam!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 1,099 Posts
    3-0 Naft great match for the young lads of Mansourian. Just the other day I wrote about how it seemed that the great efforts of our national team had no effect on our league teams. Well it seems like I was proven wrong, as Mansourian has taken notes from Queiroz and has proven to be I well fit for our youngsters. Kudos to Mansourian in his efforts. At this point he seems to be the only fit for TM if Queiroz leaves.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,449 Times in 4,398 Posts
    Great second half display by Naft. What makes it even sweeter is the fact that 2 of our young talents came on as subs and scored goals upon their start. Naft's speed was beyond IPL standard, not to mention their fantastic teamwork and great coordination between midfield and offense lines. That header was beautiful, in fact all 3 goals to me were like world class goals!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    I can't believe Ansarifard takes one precious spot in TM instead of all these hungry and talented strikers in our league. I think it's safe to say that his transfer to Osasuna saved his spot at the right moment, had he been still playing for Tractor he wouldn't have been called up anymore with this form...

Heyfe bazikonae misle Motahari, hopefully he gets called up during WCQ.
    "Give him time! He is still young."

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 2,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    3-0 Naft great match for the young lads of Mansourian. Just the other day I wrote about how it seemed that the great efforts of our national team had no effect on our league teams. Well it seems like I was proven wrong, as Mansourian has taken notes from Queiroz and has proven to be I well fit for our youngsters. Kudos to Mansourian in his efforts. At this point he seems to be the only fit for TM if Queiroz leaves.
    Well, this combination of Mansourian developing the talent and CQ giving it a confidence boost seems to be working really well, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.

The leagues should be the place to spot and develop talent and TM should be the place to take advantage of that. Masourian also plays a very similar style to CQ, so his star players fit into TM very well as both PAG and Amiri have proven.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,506 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Looool, what happened during the last 20 minutes?!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.