AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    You are too young my friend. This is all emotion taking over reason. I saw the slow motion and it was not red card. Yes Amiri received a hit but it was not such a blow that he pretended to be. Yellow card and warning to the Saudi player was enough. Of course Saudis are not playing fairly in this match and Naft should have expect this after yesterday match and airport incident. I hope Naft still come back and win this match with class as they deserve.
    What has age to do with this? That was a straight red card, not to mention he even pushed another player afterwards!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Mordeshoore harchi heyvoono bebare.
      Please don't insult animals, they're very beautiful, intelligent and caring creatures who deserve more respect than most humans. Same can't be said about the Al-Ahli team though.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        ^After the replay I agree too that Amiri was acting quite a bit, it wasn't as bad of a kick as it looked like, but I got pissed when that Osama asshole came and grabbed one of our players and pushed him to the ground without even a warning.
        Yes I saw that too and that could have earn him a yellow card.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
          Bare dirt from Naft players, stop with the delusional comments.

Mobali rolling for nothing and even worse than that is when Vahid kicks a jihadi, gets a tap on the leg and scratches and holds his chests like some absolute pansy.
          So the black player shouldn't have been red carded? You obviously didn't see the headbutt from Materazzi to Zidan. Straight red.

This animal should've been red carded for kicking a guy in his chest like that. You can kill someone by doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Big mistakes Naft did with coming on the field with flowers, relax and fair play. Such pu$$y attitude doesn't pay at this level.
            Not to mention all of Mansourian's brotherly comments toward the Saudis yesterday. I'm sure he's feeling pretty dumb about it now, but we seriously can't fault him or the players for these Al-Ahli being full of chimps from the top down.

I hope we come into the 2nd half playing HARD and frustrating these fcuckers so that they get a red card.

Comment

MOBALI IS AN IDIOT FOR GRASS ROLLING GRABBING HIS CHEST, BUT THAT GUY GRABBING AND PUSHING OOUR PLAYER TO THE FLOOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RED, OBVIOUSLY THESE STUPID CHINKS NEED THE SAUDI MONEY TO FEED THEIR FAMILY
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Naft wake up and score against this dirty and violent team.

Comment

These Saudis should stick to riding Camels.

Comment

Jesus the amount of racism here.

Naft fucked up by letting two goals in the span of a few minutes....we can blame the disgusting east asian ref as much we want, but who told pado and ezzati to leave Al Soma wide open on three occasions?

Koroushi has been a failure, Mansourian should make some changes in the second half.

Naft can still do this if they focus and play rationally.

Comment

No don't get me wrong the coon who chokeslammed our player should be castrated.
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                        What has age to do with this? That was a straight red card, not to mention he even pushed another player afterwards!
                        Watch it again. Number 25 made the foul on Amiri and got yellow card for it and then number 3 pushed another Naft player. You mixing two black dudes. This is what I was talking about age and emotion.

Number 3 could get a red if the referee saw him.

Comment

Lets all get behind Naft. They need our support more than ever now!

Down with AFC and the Arabs. It's always us vs them.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                            These Saudis should stick to riding Camels.
                            Unfortunately they're busy riding us at the moment.
                            Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                              Unfortunately they're busy riding us at the moment.
                              Looks like living in the UAE has gotten to someones head.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Don't choke guys please ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X