AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    No game plan, way too defensively and absolutely no intention in going foward.
    I don't think Branko is a great coach but with this squad and financial situation I don't think he could do better. Ta hamin ja ham entezar nadashtam Persepolis bala biad. Age daste man bood Taremi, Makani, Noori, Khalegifar, va kheili haye dige ro as team mindakhtam biroon. Only Umania, Alishah, Nourollahi, Noroozi and few more deserve to play in Persepolis. Persepolis needs to be injected with money and good players for next season. The likes of Derakhshan and Panjali should be kept out of the team as well.

Comment

God I hate it when PP loses. Makes for a shitty day
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        baba you're as emotional as an 11 year old school girl
        Perspolis is 8th in our league and loses to Al-Hilal, this was pretty much expected and you say our teams are bad, everyone knew PP was a weak team entering this tournament, but in your world, Perspolis=Iran.
        Again you say IPL is a lost cause after our 8th best team loses to Al-Hilal, last year's finalists, if you can't see yourself what is wrong with that statement, then may god help you.
        Hala begzareem keh PP (IPL's 8th placed team) had already knocked-out the Saudi champions and was coming into this game against the Saudi league 3rd placed team with a 1-0 lead before getting finger-printed and fingered - not to mention constantly getting the finger from the haters from the get-go!

Let's see what happens tomorrow when Naft (IPL 3rd place) takes on Al-Ahli (Saudi 3rd place). BTW, we're still 5-2-4 (W-D-L) against Saudi teams in this competition.

Comment

Al Hilal has like 7 Saudi internationals plus some high quality legionnaires. Persepolis has 0 Iranian national team players and one quality legionnaire. Most of Iran's best players play abroad and it's not like the rest are concentrated in a few teams like in KSA. That's why we have an even league but barely a chance in ACL.

Comment

to the people that always nag about Nouri not beinf invited to TM! he is a decent player but is NEVER consistent !

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Al Hilal has like 7 Saudi internationals plus some high quality legionnaires. Persepolis has 0 Iranian national team players and one quality legionnaire. Most of Iran's best players play abroad and it's not like the rest are concentrated in a few teams like in KSA. That's why we have an even league but barely a chance in ACL.
              Same could be said about Korea and Japan. Anyway, any of the top four teams in Iran would've given Al Hilal a better challenge. The only players I'd consider keeping for next year is Umanya, Nourallahi, Taremi, and Alishah. That's four players out of the full 21-22 players. This team needs to be rebuilt.

Naft is going to be a different caliber tomorrow- we are right to expect something from them, not PP.

Also, can we rewind to last year? We had less whiny members who didn't know jack shit about football roaming around here.

What happened to all the enthusiastic and knowledgeable posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Haha, I predicted the 3-0... And I'm just an IPL basher and I'm just making stuff up. No, I saw both our teams lose away 3-0 before. I use facts to notice that our league is poor in comparison to SAUDI League. Yes, this makes me sad, and I wish we were better, but we aren't. Don't be surprised to see Naft struggle tomorrow too. Our teams are poor, but it's okay according to Camran for some reason. Let's call for all the changes in TM and throw coaches out, players out, etc. but IPL is a lost cause, so don't complain. We haven't won this tournament in forever. And we won't for a long time with the way many apologists just accept that we are worse than Saudis at this point.
                There's so many things wrong with this I don't know where to begin...

In case you have not followed the PGL all year:

- PP not only finished 8th in the league
                - also went through three different coaches this season and was just three points above relegation at one point.
                - was drawn into the hardest group in the ACL with zero expectations (rightfully so).
                - managed to make it out of their group and exceed expectations tremendously.

Extremely ignorant to compare such a team to the reigning runner ups of the ACL and KSA league to a struggling Persepolis.

The only thing you got right in your post is that you are an IPL basher.....that was made pretty evident in the later part of your post.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We lacked GHEYRAT today, and there is no way that we can play with GHEYRAT when the coaches name is BRANKO.

He is just to lame for this club, PP is to BIG for Branko, PP wont achieve anything with Branko.

MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    Same could be said about Korea and Japan. Anyway, any of the top four teams in Iran would've given Al Hilal a better challenge. The only players I'd consider keeping for next year is Umanya, Nourallahi, Taremi, and Alishah. That's four players out of the full 21-22 players. This team needs to be rebuilt.

Naft is going to be a different caliber tomorrow- we are right to expect something from them, not PP.

Also, can we rewind to last year? We had less whiny members who didn't know jack shit about football roaming around here.

What happened to all the enthusiastic and knowledgeable posts?
                    That's why both Korea and Japan have better leagues than us, unlike Saudis and the rest of the Arab rich leagues. I agree with keeping Umania, Nourallahi, Taremi, Alishah and releasing the rest. Naft is definitely going to be something else tomorrow, we shouldn't have expected anything from this Persepolis especially after the first leg.

And last year it was the same CHaMiLLionaire jan believe me , maybe to a lesser extent but we always have those opportunists that hide and pop up exactly when our teams lose, to do their usual job.

Comment

ناتوانی باشگاهها

تنها میتوان گفت در رده باشگاهی بسیار ناتوان کار میشود و باشگاههای ایرانی بس پس افتاده اند. روزگاری باشگاههای ایران سرآمد آسیا بودند و اکنون سالهاست که سست و ناکارآمدند. مایه اندوه بسیارست که یکی از بزرگترین و نامدارترین باشگاههای ایران امروز چنان بیچاره و درمانده شده که یکبار هم نمیتواند دروازه ای را بگشاید. دیگر اینکه سه تا سه تا خوردن هم انگار رفته رفته دارد جا می افتد. در این سه چهار دهه گذشته چه چیز برای ایران درست بوده که این بخواهد باشد. شاید در این سی و چند سال گذشته در برابر هر پیروزی و کامیابی که گاه بسیار هم بزرگ و درخشان بوده اند اگر نه هزاران ناکامی، دستکم صدها ناکامی یا دستکمتر دهها ناکامی بوده است

Comment

persepolis was outplayed in both games. they started playing football when they were down 2-0. I hope you take Bengar's words and keep this team and see where you end up next season.

Comment

We had the game from the 70th minute onwards, why not bring on a striker or a midfielder? Why make your first sub in the 88th minute? Alipour didn't even get a touch! I'm destroying Branko today on my Facebook page...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                            We had the game from the 70th minute onwards, why not bring on a striker or a midfielder? Why make your first sub in the 88th minute? Alipour didn't even get a touch! I'm destroying Branko today on my Facebook page...

Comment

It was like PP were prepared to lose. They did not even put on a fight.

Credit to Derakhshan for taking this team so far, I know most of you question his coaching abilities and so do I but at least he was NOT sitting on the bench like a nonchalant figure ("I dont care attitute") waiting for the 90 minutes to end so he can go home as a loser.

So what if they have 7 international players, should I throw myself in the wall because of that?! some gheyrat please

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                                It was like PP were prepared to lose. They did not even put on a fight.

Credit to Derakhshan for taking this team so far, I know most of you question his coaching abilities and so do I but at least he was not sitting on the bench like a nonchalant figure ("I dont care aattitute") waiting for the 90 minutes to end so he can go home as a loser.

So what if they have 7 international players, should I throw myself in the wall because of that?! some gheyrat please
                                The same would have happened to Derakhshan. He did nothing. It was the players that brought PP this far. You could have appointed kolah ghermezi as the coach and get the same results PP got this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X