AFC Champions League 2015 - Page 107

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 297 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2961

Thread: AFC Champions League 2015

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 351 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I have a good question about AFC Champions League
    How many money clubs win for vitory and draw
    How many money clubs win for go to semi final for exemple and of course for win the CL

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian8iran View Post
    I have a good question about AFC Champions League
    How many money clubs win for vitory and draw
    How many money clubs win for go to semi final for exemple and of course for win the CL
    I can't find any source, but according to wiki:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Persepolis needs to focus on IPL. ACL is almost down for Persepolis. Even if Persepolis goes to the next round that will be the end of it. More traveling expenses and tiresome matches. Persepolis should work on the team squad and fire weak or hashieh dar players as soon as this season is over. I would rather see Branko focuses on current team to see Persepolis is wasting time in ACL. (I never say something like this in normal circumstances but current Persepolis condition is a disaster). Persepolis ye khoone tekoonie hesabi mikhad. I hope Naft make us proud.

Sosha Makanai, Sadeghian, Khanzadeh and all trouble makers should leave the team immediately and quality player get invited for next season. Hopefully we see a better team and quality football next season.

Just imagine a season without GN, Mayeli Kodan, Derakhsan, Kashani, and other thugs...
    IPL's almost finished bro and it doesn't really matter how PP does for the remaining two games - they'll neither be relegated nor have a crack at an ACL spot. And let's face it, whether they finish 8th or 9th or 10th in the final standing, it doesn't really make any difference.

On the other hand, the knock-out round of the ACL is a great gauge for Branko to evaluate his team against real good opposition and make the necessary adjustments for next season - not to mention the easy 90 g's for a single win tomorrow.

They'll most likely be playing Al-Sadd in the next round and I think PP has a very good chance against them. Other than the one freak result at home against Lokomotiv, they didn't score more than one goal against the other two teams at home and haven't scored at all in their away games - not to mention the 5-0 drubbing by Lokomotiv in the return game.

So, if PP do end up playing them and even lose the 1st game 1-0 in Saudi Arabia, there's a very good chance they'll get a better result than a 1-0 in Azadi where they're 2 for 2 in the ACL with a 2 goal/game average (with their easiest home team yet to be played). And don't forget, even a 1-0 for PP will force extra time and you have to fancy the home team in that situation.

But let's see what happens tomorrow first. I'm hopeful for an easy win.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ACL Prize is a joke, winning a single CSL match is rewarded by somthing like 150,000 or 200,000 USD by sponsors even to some smaller clubs
    I am Tigersandys
    Forza Guo'an
    加油!国安队!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Two groups in East Asia are finalized (Groups G & H) and both look exactly the same: Chinese teams finishing 1st, S. Koreans finishing 2nd, Australians finishing 3rd and Japanese finishing 4th.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,990 Times in 4,620 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Two groups in East Asia are finalized (Groups G & H) and both look exactly the same: Chinese teams finishing 1st, S. Koreans finishing 2nd, Australians finishing 3rd and Japanese finishing 4th.
    Dark days ahead of Japanese football. This is the sad reality, J League rid.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Dark days ahead of Japanese football. This is the sad reality, J League rid.
    Kashiwa has already qualified to the next round and Osaka has a half-realistic chance of making it, although I doubt they will. Buriam seem to have a much easier task ahead.

Australians are in much worse shape this year IMHO, failing to maintain their momentum and with both of their representatives in the ACL eliminated in the group stage.

The Koreans have been super impressive though. They have 3 teams in the knock-out round and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with 4!

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts
    Lol at those Australian members that tried to boost their domestic league. Both Australian teams eliminated in the group stage, including last years "champions". The third one lost in the play off round at home.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ali alipour For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AranTZ View Post
    I can't find any source, but according to wiki:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wait, so Zob Ahan who became runners-up won: $750k? What did they do with the money? Because from what I remember the season after that, they began fighting relegation!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Ndoye got a start over Lak

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.