AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
    Its 20:05 CET for PP game and 19:45 CET for Naft game.
    This is correct.

Comment

Its 20:05 CET for PP game and 19:45 CET for Naft game.
      2nd half kick-off?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        2nd half kick-off?!
        No the game starts that time. You are always wrong with the CET.

Comment

No the game starts that time. You are always wrong with the CET.
          Sorry, I should have just listed the times in CEST for you guys to avoid confusion (corrected now)

Since we started the game times with CET, I just kept it consistent instead of worrying about when daylight savings kicked in for you guys - ours is different in North America and tbh I'm a bit lazy keeping track.

Comment

Its seems both Naft and Persep tams were held in the airport for a long time to get them tired, broken and demoralized before the game. and this all happened right AFTER the AFC official left the airport so as not to have any witnessess!!

Comment

Use this to their advantage. Branko/Mansourian should tell them the only revenge should be seeing both teams fans crying that their beloved Saudi club has been eliminated

Comment

I feel like the game tomorrow is going to be very ugly. And by that I mean there are going to multiple fights breaking out in the match.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  I feel like the game tomorrow is going to be very ugly. And by that I mean there are going to multiple fights breaking out in the match.
                  Beautiful. As long as we dont throw punches we slow the game down. They need to score and they cant score if they are looking for a fight every tackle.

I hope Perspolis takes its sweet time every throwin/freekick/goalkick/stoppage.

Comment

Hopefully Branko pulls of a CQ and shows his fist towards the 8-0ers

Comment

omg. News has come in that Perspolis didn't have enough money to pay for the Hotels training facility, now they are training inside the hotel!!!

Comment

Here is the video! What a bloody disgrace! Asian Champions League, most important game for us and now our players have to run around the Hotel first floor!

http://video.varzesh3.com/champions-...7%D8%AA%D9%84/

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          Here is the video! What a bloody disgrace! Asian Champions League, most important game for us and now our players have to run around the Hotel first floor!
                          That takes ghetto to a whole different level!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

http://video.varzesh3.com/champions-...7%D8%AA%D9%84/

Comment

Kashiwa Reysol become the 1st team to make it to the quarter-finals despite a 2-1 loss at home against Suwon S. B.

The two games finished tied 4-4 on aggregate, but Kashiwa advance because of the away goal rule (they had won their away game 3-2).

The last time Japan had two teams in the quarterfinals of the ACL was in 2009! But with Osaka having won their away game 3-1, it looks like they're finally going to break that curse.

Comment

I read somewhere that the hotel officials didn't allow them to train on thr groud apparently, there was no money issue afaik..

Comment

Working...
                                X