IRAN Vs CHILE (CONFIRMED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWSPAPER IN CHILE CONFIRMED THE GAME.

IRAN VS CHILE (25-03-2015)(IN SWEDEN)

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/dep...y-brasil.shtml

Why the hell do we get these quality friendlies AFTER the WC and AC when we have nothing big to prepare for?!

Better late than never I guess lol

Would be more than delighted if this actually happens.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

is good, with good friendlies CQ will be happy also and he can do his job well

Comment

just heard that on Navad.

They are trying to have these in the same week we play Sweden in Sweden.
        Would be good if it is also confirmed. The fact that Chilean papers report is also good.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          just heard that on Navad.

They are trying to have these in the same week we play Sweden in Sweden.
          Would be good if it is also confirmed. The fact that Chilean papers report is also good.
          azizam suarez is uruguay, this is chile,is vidal and co

Comment

MORE CHILE NEWS PAPERS CONFIRMED THE GAME.

http://www.soychile.cl/Santiago/Depo...e-Londres.aspx

http://www.cooperativa.cl/noticias/d...29/215306.html

http://www.goal.com/es-cl/news/4768/...il-e-ir%C3%A1n

According Goal.com the possible stadiums in Sweden to host the game against Chile:
            Ullevi in Gothenburg or Friends Arena in Stockholm

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              azizam suarez is uruguay, this is chile,is vidal and co
              I know, I edited it already...
              for some reasons I mixed it up, probably due to the breakfast I ate this morning, which was the left over of a Turkish dinner I had last night, which affected my brain in a way that I made this mess up and edited the poist, while you were fast to catch it, however not that fast, because when you clicked the quote button, it was already deleted by me, but nonetheless the public could see it, so I have to mention what happened, otherwise people would have no idea what you are talking about, or think that some KASSEH must have been underneath of a NIM KASSEH and get scared and wouldnt be able to sleep at night. I blame nonetheless Suarez's teeth for this mess up, even though he has directly or even indirectly anything to do with it, even if one, like me for few seconds, thought otherwise!
              thank you,
              lunch time! Bon Appetite!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i think once CQ confirmed they were in talks it got confirmed, because before that there was no news about chile,only sweden. we need to play as many friendies on fifa dates as possible so we can improve, if we can get good results it can really help us

Comment

eyval, valy 10 months - 3months late IFF. Guess better late than never

Comment

Will be so nice! Will go to both games om Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      Why the hell do we get these quality friendlies AFTER the WC and AC when we have nothing big to prepare for?!

Better late than never I guess lol

Would be more than delighted if this actually happens.
                      Of course we have preparation a head. In June, 2015 WCQ will start.

Comment

IS THIS REAL LIFE??? THANK U LORD JESUS GOD AND ALL MIGHTY WHO EVER YOU ARE!! There are so many iranian and chili people in sweden that this game will be sold out 2000 times.... shit I can't believe this... this is it man, it will be crazy atmosphere at this game from both sides and I know so many people from chile so it will make it funnier!!!

THANK U LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

awesome, two great games!!!

my boy sanchez from arsenal going up against TM against the likes of Azmoun. Maybe Arsenal scouts will watch this game. But overall, I have a great feeling about these two games since scouts watch these games in EUROPE alot. I think there will be a 3-4 Iranian players moving to Europe and couple others switching clubs in Europe like JB and Azmoun in summer if TM keeps playing these games.

Comment

Should be possible, they are in Sweden anyways.

Comment

DID IFF arrange this?

If so, that is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X