Every single member needs to watch this video NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every single member needs to watch this video NOW

I know this has been posted already but watch this before you criticize CQ or the team. We were truly screwed:

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-RhbG...ng%27-decision

Up until that red card, we were in complete control of that game. we were dominating iraq unlike we had dominated any of our first 3 opponents. we honest to god were robbed this evening. still so proud of our boys - especially as i watch the UAE that we just beat WHOOP on japan.

So proud, so angry, and so excited for our bright future.

This is a conspiracy against Iranian football. And don't tell me I'm Iranian, I'm Kuwaiti and I follow Iranian football. Crossing off Mohammad Nouri, Ghassem Hadadifar, Mohsen Mosalman, Payam Sadeghian, Iman MobAli, Gholam Reza Rezaie, Mohammad Reza Khalatbari, Mahdi Sharifi, Rahman Ahmadi, and calling the likes of Mehradad Pouladi, Masoud Shojaie, Javad Nekunam, and Ali Reza Haghighi is something beyond our understanding. This is a betrayal at it's best.

Comment

is there also a youtube link on this??
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
        This is a conspiracy against Iranian football. And don't tell me I'm Iranian, I'm Kuwaiti and I follow Iranian football. Crossing off Mohammad Nouri, Ghassem Hadadifar, Mohsen Mosalman, Payam Sadeghian, Iman MobAli, Gholam Reza Rezaie, Mohammad Reza Khalatbari, Mahdi Sharifi, Rahman Ahmadi, and calling the likes of Mehradad Pouladi, Masoud Shojaie, Javad Nekunam, and Ali Reza Haghighi is something beyond our understanding. This is a betrayal at it's best.
        Please stop spamming.

Comment

Goore pedare harki ke taghsiro mindaaze gardane Poulaadi, ridemoone davaar bood.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

thank you posting i want to see what they had to say after the game too.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I wish some of our own fans were as understanding as to what happens instead of bashing CQ and Pouladi. That ref should be forced to referee third division games at least or banned all together at most
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lol to all you idiots criticising Pouladi, 4 bipartisan analysts and the Australian goalkeeper in our 1997 game against them vehemently slamming this referee!

With such shit officiating standards Asian football will never improve. It was laughable the way he gave Pouladi the yellow card, ran off then realised it was a second yellow and then showed him the red.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etlGP04DFKE

another commentator calling it ridiculous..wanna know cq s reaction to this bullshit..

Comment

wowww can't believe the aussie commentators are ripping him apart like this, at least someone can see and is on our side!

Comment

sad sad sad!! : (
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

my response to it from the other thread..!!

btw, the announcers on One World Sport also harshly criticized the red card and thought that such a officiating mistake was beyond comprehension and questioned the motives for it..

Comment

All this goes to show is the AFC is as corrupt as FIFA.

Iran will never win the Asian Cup because AFC doesn't want them to, simple as that.

Football nowadays is so corrupt its obvious and an absolute joke.

Comment

How can a ref be assigned to the same team twice in tournament? Let alone a ref who had a poor performance in the first game, resulting in criticism and fine from the coach?

Comment

Younis mahmoud ure a big big motherfucker.... thats all i can say. u knew u're crappy team had no chance vs us and u did all to send off our player.....

Comment

Working...
                              X