No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have a thread for pics of TM players.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        I have never seen this kit before. What game is it from?
        Last edited by Nokhodi; 05-02-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I have never seen this kit before. What game is it from?
          It's a youth game. Javad is 16 in the pic so it's from around 97ish. If I had to guess I'd say it was from the 1996 AFC U-17 Championship.

Comment

Comment

Who can read Rezaei's lips in his exchange with Badavi?

Comment

That's Nasser Mohammadkhani (not nader as the file name says).
                The guy on the right of the photo is Sharokh Bayani, on?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  That's Nasser Mohammadkhani (not nader as the file name says).
                  The guy on the right of the photo is Sharokh Bayani, on?
                  Yes, one of his few beardless pictures.

Comment

Who scored Iran's disallowed goal against Bahrain in the 3rd place match in 2004? Reports say it was Daei although it looks like Golmohammadi got the final shot and Daei was tangled up with the keeper. Also was it called back for a foul or offside? I've seen both reports but looking at the footage it seems like Daei is offside on Borhani's initial shot.

https://youtu.be/p0LuGvnFzgg?t=117

Comment

Yo does anyone have any links to dejagah's goal in euro u-21 goal against finland or perhaps an overall performance of him in German youth teams?

Comment

Because I love to watch youth teams, even more than senior sides, because they seem to have the spirit rather than when they become older and seem to care less about stuff other than their fame & money. (Prime example Bale)

Comment

Seriously after the games against Jordan and Qatar, we should have done everything we could to make Hashemian our main striker even if it meant dropping Daei completely (which I think we should have done anyway).

Comment

Seriously after the games against Jordan and Qatar, we should have done everything we could to make Hashemian our main striker even if it meant dropping Daei completely (which I think we should have done anyway).
                            Branko was too much of a Spineless Jelly fish to do that. He opted to have a 37 year old Daie be our center forward at the WC rather than an in form and lethal Hashemian. With Daie on the team we were playing with 10 men. During the Mexico game Marquez who was guarding Daie realized how useless he is that he started to come forward to help with the attack in the 2nd half.

I agree that the injury to some of our players had affected the team but the biggest blow was the inclusion Daie and Branko being our coach. We had so much talent in that team that it hurts to this day that we ended up dead last in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              Branko was too much of a Spineless Jelly fish to do that. He opted to have a 37 year old Daie be our center forward at the WC rather than an in form and lethal Hashemian. With Daie on the team we were playing with 10 men. During the Mexico game Marquez who was guarding Daie realized how useless he is so he started to come forward to help with the attack in the 2nd half.

I agree that the injury to some of our players had affected the team but the biggest blow was the inclusion Daie and Branko being our coach. We had so much talent in that team that it hurts to this day that we ended up last in our group.
                              When I think of Daei at the 2006 World Cup the image that pops in my head is his 5 star frog splash belly flop against Angola.

Comment

When I think of Daei at the 2006 World Cup the image that pops in my head is his 5 star frog splash belly flop against Angola.
                                A young and in form Daie would have buried that in the back of the net but at 37....

He really had no business being on that team let alone play center forward for 90 min.

Comment

Working...
                                X