This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I have never been so nervous for a TM game as before; even worse than nervousness during my exams.
    I feel your pain bro
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oh man I haven't logged on to PFDC in ages. That FB link someone shared had some hilarious memes. Best of luck to both teams!
      Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
        CQ's interview reminds me of the song The Winner takes it all ...
        LMAO. You nailed that one on the head bro. I mean check out the lyrics for this song... Shenaishel might as well be singing this song to CQ after the game (I just took out a few lines):

I don't wanna talk
        Though it's hurting me
        Now it's history
        I've played all my cards
        And that's what you've done too
        Nothing more to say
        No more ace to play

I figured it made sense
        Building me a [defensive] fence
        Thinking I'd be strong there
        But I was a fool

The gods may throw the dice
        The loser has to fall
        It's simple and it's plain
        Why should I complain?

The judges will decide
        The likes of me abide
        Spectators of the show
        Always staying low

The winner takes it all

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          your wrong that was friendly,this game might go extra time we need our strongest player and press them hard since thier defense make mistake abit, we need to create chances and cloe thier defense with anod and neko, give ball to wingers and provide ball for either gucci or azmoun who ever is playing,
          chizi ke ayan ast che hajat be bayan ast!?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Iran can and will beat Iraq and Korea but australiaor japan will be hard.

Comment

Behrou jan
              The Winner takes it the loser standing small ...
              CQ told the player if you lose every thing and have to pack.

Comment

Speaking of songs and since we seem to be back to our pre-revolution football glory days with our results in this tournament, not having conceded a single goal and playing to win a tournament (knock on wood) here's a real oldie for TM from back in those days (RIP Viguen):

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Speaking of songs and since we seem to be back to our pre-revolution football glory days with our results in this tournament, not having conceded a single goal and playing to win a tournament (knock on wood) here's a real oldie for TM from back in those days (RIP Viguen):
                  and here is an another oldie song for team melli sang by the great Delkash (may she rest in peace)

It's called, "Bacheha Motchakerim" (Thank you guys) it was sang in 1968, after Iran won the asian cup in Tehran.

Comment

Can someone please post ALL the streams for the game tomorrow. it will be 7:30 and this is really too early for me to search a good stream

Comment

zandijoon look what iraqis have done to your piece of art

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        zandijoon look what iraqis have done to your piece of art
                        Man, If Zandijoon got money for all the time people plagiarized his photoshops he would be a millioner now

Comment

7 hours and 30 minutes left until the kick off!

Comment

^^^ Excellent my good man, also brought back great memories. And since we're on the topic, no pre-revolution music discussion would be complete without the greatest song of all time... I thought this version would be appropriate since so many articles I read today compared Iran to Italy, plus it's a bit more "today" and includes the phrase "never give up" (Gucci 91'?)!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              ^^^ Excellent my good man, also brought back great memories. And since we're on the topic, no pre-revolution music discussion would be complete without the greatest song of all time... I thought this version would be appropriate since so many articles I read today compared Iran to Italy, plus it's a bot more "today"!

I always listen to J.Cole to calm myself down, he has great lyrics and his beats make me feel relaxed. Definitely need it at this time.

Comment

I predict a 1-0 Iran win all the way to becoming the champion this edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X