Jabbari's interview with Al Kass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabbari's interview with Al Kass

So I came across this interview in AlKass.net (a Qatari sports channel)
    It is in Arabic, so I used google translate to help me understand it better.
    Link: http://cdn.alkass.net/news_details.aspx?news_id=82338

Here's the Title's rough translation & more:
    "Jabbari: Queiroz offered nothing to the Iranian football ..."

Iranian Mojtaba Jabbari professional in Al-Ahly, one of the most prominent players in the national team is, and explained a lot in the last period the team affected by his absence from the squad.

Jabari had surprised everyone in Iran before the last World Cup by declaring his decision to retire internationally, amid objections from officials and technical staff of the Iranian national team, but he did not disclose at the time of the real reasons that you paid for it !!

Jabari, who was the best player Stars League Qkr last season, singled site Cup channels detects these reasons, and talked about his vision for the Iranian national team and current participation in the Asian Cup, and revealed his expectations about the tournament, also launched a fierce attack on the Portuguese coach Queiroz criticized the way his work with the Iranian team.

International my retirement is irreversible and the experience of the 2006 World Cup made me sad

For these reasons. Refused to play in the World Cup

Nominate Iran and the UAE to cross the second round. Qatar hit to win the Gulf Cup

Japan and South Korea, the closest to the Asian title

Proud planning successful in Qatar and strive to create generations of small spherical

Old mentality behind the delay in the Iranian ball. Nguetkd and professionalism of the system

If it was planned well for Iranian football easily reach the global

Frequent stops hurt NCB in the league. But

Al Ahli will be adversely affected departure Djoko must be a suitable alternative

I wish to compete with the National League. Our goal has become a golden box

The following is a transcript of the interview:

Initially, Mojtaba Jabbari said he does not think the retreat from international retirement decision taken before the World Cup, which was held last summer in Brazil, said that he prefers to keep his decision to focus on his career with Al Ahli.

He added that when he announced the decision to retire from international football, it was after a large and deep for my future spherical thinking, they have provided a lot to the team of my country, and it's time to make way for a new generation of players to get their chance, in light of the insistence of the current coaching staff of the Iranian team led by Portuguese Queiroz to play old guard, and not to pump new blood to the team.

He added that if I joined the time - World Cup - Iranian team and I had a hard time with numbers, it was possible exposure to injury, and thus miss participating in the World Cup, as well as the vulnerability of my career with Al Ahli after that !! He said the Iranian star in your dialogue to site Cup: exposed to a similar situation before the 2006 World Cup in Germany, where she was injured before the tournament due to undergo a period of preparation and arduous you tired throughout the season, and because of that injury was out of action for approximately six months, and during that period did not ask Me one of Iran's Union, which made me sad too, and therefore refused to experience this time, for fear of redundancy, and thus would not benefit me one when suffer my career with Al Ahli, personal interest Ahli was more important than the world Cup, preferring full rest before going to the preparation period for the new season with the team.

Continued Ahli player Speaking exclusive site Cup channels: Ball Iran lacks planning and walk according to the long-term vision and equip young, as currently do Qatar, for example, and I confirm that I am proud of what Qatar is doing in terms of attention to young people and create a new generation for the future.

He added: We are in Iran have the potential of human excellence, but unfortunately the old mentality behind the delay in the Iranian ball, Kmanan miss the professionalism of the system, and we do not have facilities or infrastructure.

And about his opinion on the current involvement of the Iranian team in Almqakh Asian Cup in Australia, Jabari said the team is well back in the match Abajran and Win, but I see that it is not eligible to win the title, we always Nnkon eligible to win the Asian title, but our journey stop at the playoffs, and that clear in history, where we have not the title since 1976 when they made the tournament for the third time.

He predicted Jabari rise of Iran and the United Arab Emirates for the second round at the Asian Cup, noting that the loss of the national team of the United Arab Emirates at the beginning of the journey Asian will adversely affect his chances of qualifying, adding that the Qatari team hit a lot of winning the last Cup, where the players entered the Asian Cup Confidence excessive.

Toukajabbara as Japan or South Korea win the Asian title, because they are the strongest in the tournament, but he said: football does not recognize the expectations, and perhaps surprises occur, but I believe that Japan and Korea, the strongest in Asia.

Goh-e ziyaadi from an avg player who is made far bigger than his play shows due to Iranian media and lack of legitimate play makers in current Iran league.

Comment

Jabbari is just another one of the basket cases of Iranian football. Yes, he's a decent play maker but his track record speaks for himself. Arguments with club officials, coaches, team mates, bailing on his clubs, and not going to Europe when he had the chance are some of the highlights of his career.

Comment

koonsoozi ham haddi dareh! sorry for my truthful tongue! but anyone who turns his back to Iran's Team Melli is a coward and is lesser than a human to me.
        Last edited by webmaster; 01-14-2015, 07:10 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wtf is wrong with this guy? How dumb do you have to be to make such statements in such a crucial time. CQ was the reason he had a second chance to rejuvenate his TM career and was actually a huge fan of him....shocked at these comments.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is a dick period.

Comment

No suprise.

Comment

why must he do a interview now?few hours before the game

Comment

Jabbari Qatari
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

adding to the list:

Rahmati, Aghili, Jabbari....

bah bah....
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

In CQ we trust....

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        why must he do a interview now?few hours before the game
                        Better yet, why must we give two shits about what he or anyone at his level/rank says - regardless of its time and place.

As webbie mentioned, koon soozi at its finest.

Comment

Mojtaba who...?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

BTW, this channel has three live feeds.
                            http://shoof.alkass.net/shoof/live/live_3.php
                            Bayern Munich is playing a friendly right now!?

Comment

Look who is upset!

Left TM for whatever BS reason and now he regrets it but doesn't want to admit and instead bashes. Affareen!

Comment

Working...
                              X