Al Ahli SC vs Iran U22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Ahli SC vs Iran U22

are all the players eligible to play in the olympics?

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
      are all the players eligible to play in the olympics?

Yes all they can play.

There are few others including two TM players ( Ahmad Abdollahzadeh + Shahin Saghebi ) , Perspolis starter Norollahi ... who are eligible for 2006 Olympics.
      Azmoon & Jahanbakhsh are eligible too. Those are 5 starters.

گزارش تصویری از دیدار تیم ملی امید با الاهلی قطر

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Vakia_Cheshmi_Abbasi_Abedzadeh_Motahari_darvishi
        Moradmand_Rezavand_Karimi_Barzai ( C) _Heidarieh
        /
        Foulad_Saba_Fajr_Rahahan_naft_Gostaresh
        Sepahan_Naft_Sepahan_Rahahan_peykan

Starters
        عابدزاده،

یوسف وکیا، حسین مرادمند، آرام عباسی، وحید حیدریه،
        روزبه چشمی، علی کریمی،
        آرش رضاوند، بهنام برزای، محمدامین درویشی ,
        ارسلان مطهری
        is this ahmad reza abedzadeh's son? wasnt he in USA?
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          is this ahmad reza abedzadeh's son? wasnt he in USA?
          Yes he is.
          آHe play for Rahahan.

He was starter W14 against Paykan
          Rahahan has Barzay , Satari , Abedzadeh, Hosseinpour with U22 in Qatar.
          Barzay not in the pic, Abedzadeh ( GK ) , Hosseinpour ( sitting 3rd from R ) , Satari ( sitting 2nd from R )

Comment

GREAT result for our Olympic team. I guess this settles it that the problem was Vingaeda, not the talent or dedication of our players, IFF, lack of facilities, blah blah blah. They didn't win a single game under Vingaeda and they convincingly win their 1st game after him!

Instead of appreciating this win, the same people that were blaming talent and facilities in the Asian Games (rather than the coach) are now saying the Qatari league sucks. But the same people will come out tomorrow if TM has a shitty performance against Qatar - all of whose players are from the Qatari league - in the Asian Cup and say we lack talent, the Qatari league has better facilities than IPL, blah blah blah. Can we at least be consistent with the arguments?!

BTW, thank you dear St. Mark for all your reporting and hard work as usual.

Comment

We are going to make the olympics because of this friendly

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                We are going to make the olympics because of this friendly
                Hopefully this friendly will also enable you to lose your man boobs.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/558250

Comment

Al Ahli SC vs Iran U22

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    GREAT result for our Olympic team. I guess this settles it that the problem was Vingaeda, not the talent or dedication of our players, IFF, lack of facilities, blah blah blah. They didn't win a single game under Vingaeda and they convincingly win their 1st game after him!

Instead of appreciating this win, the same people that were blaming talent and facilities in the Asian Games (rather than the coach) are now saying the Qatari league sucks. But the same people will come out tomorrow if TM has a shitty performance against Qatar - all of whose players are from the Qatari league - in the Asian Cup and say we lack talent, the Qatari league has better facilities than IPL, blah blah blah. Can we at least be consistent with the arguments?!

BTW, thank you dear St. Mark for all your reporting and hard work as usual.
                    You do realise that this wasn't the team that went to Asian games do you? Also the team had all the players as clubs gave players due to Kashani's relationship. Not saying Vingada had nothing to do with bad results but as Iranians we should be fair.
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                      You do realise that this wasn't the team that went to Asian games do you? Also the team had all the players as clubs gave players due to Kashani's relationship. Not saying Vingada had nothing to do with bad results but as Iranians we should be fair.

1-Darakhshan also refused to released Norollahi to Afazeli for Qatar games .
                      2- It was the same team before Vingada agreed to replace 7 players with more experience older players. Vingada's squad is stronger than Afazeli's. Poraliganji, Mosalman, Yaghoob Katimi, Kaveh Rezaei, Khanzadeh,...are much stronger players than one they were replaced.

Unlike CQ vingada failed to impose a required discipline for his squad. He lost control of players during Incheon games and that was the least of his problems

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        1-Darakhshan also refused to released Norollahi to Afazeli for Qatar games .
                        2- It was the same team before Vingada agreed to replace 7 players with more experience older players. Vingada's squad is stronger than Afazeli's. Poraliganji, Mosalman, Yaghoob Katimi, Kaveh Rezaei, Khanzadeh,...are much stronger players than one they were replaced.

Unlike CQ vingada failed to impose a required discipline for his squad. He lost control of players during Incheon games and that was the least of his problems
                        I never said all players were released but it is well documented that this was the first time (since when Mayelikohan had the team) the players were released to attend a preparation camp for TM omid.

Vingada was pressured into changing the 7 players by Olympic committee. The players might have been more talented but they were introduced with no training, got cocky and saw themselves above the team. I do agree with analysts that Vingada didn't achieve the needed results and should be replaced rightfully. It is also very unfair to believe that he was the main issue, actually this team which won this game is a lot more related to result of his work than the team in Asian games.
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

I never said all players were released but it is well documented that this was the first time (since when Mayelikohan had the team) the players were released to attend a preparation camp for TM omid.
                          Vingada was pressured into changing the 7 players by Olympic committee. The players might have been more talented but they were introduced with no training, got cocky and saw themselves above the team. I do agree with analysts that Vingada didn't achieve the needed results and should be replaced rightfully. It is also very unfair to believe that he was the main issue, actually this team which won this game is a lot more related to result of his work than the team in Asian games.

"Vingada was pressured into changing the 7 players by Olympic committee."
                          "Actually this team which won this game is a lot more related to result of his work than the team in Asian games."

Comment

There is nothing pathetic about my statement but there is something pathetic about your behavior. At the end of the day we are both approaching a situation and proposing opinions on things that we have only read about. Unless you were present in every training session, Vingada meeting, etc... you have no right to present your view of things as confirmed facts and then call anything that goes against it as pathetic. This is PFDC and not the Islamic Republic, I should have known better though at the end it was my fault for quoting an IR apologist and expect humane behavior.
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Have we already qualified for the 2016 olympics or are there qualification games?

Comment

There is nothing pathetic about my statement but there is something pathetic about your behavior. At the end of the day we are both approaching a situation and proposing opinions on things that we have only read about. Unless you were present in every training session, Vingada meeting, etc... you have no right to present your view of things as confirmed facts and then call anything that goes against it as pathetic. This is PFDC and not the Islamic Republic, I should have

known better though at the end it was my fault for quoting an IR apologist and expect humane behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X