No announcement yet.

TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos is dissing, how do you not call up Khalatbari and Sharifi??? theyve been in good form, khalatbari and CQ have beef but why not sharifi...

Comment

To not call up Sharifi is a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        CS jaan,

Based on what and why shall I trust your statement on this? You made a stereotype comment and I questioned it.
        Once again I reiterate; The last TM camp in Portugal bore no Perspolis players (Rightfully so) typically fans in such case scenarios would resort to bashing and cussing the TM coach, however I'd like to be addressed to one single event where Persplis fans objected to this selection, I bet you my life, had this taken place last year prior to the WC, our fans would have torn CQ in pieces as at the time we had some worthy players such as Jalal Hosseini, a somewhat fit Mahini ad Sadeghian, whereas this year Hosseini's departure from Persplis and Sadeghian and Mahini's performance decline has led all Perspolis fans to bash these players and call for their expel from the Persplis, let alone getting called up to TM.

Do I agree Iranian football fans are overall amongst the biggest hooligans and illiterate football fans? absolutely yes, however I also believe when it comes to TM we are one of the most nationalistic and hardcore national team fans on the planet.
        You might be correct about this. After all it's just a theory. But I had heard before from a Mehdi Taj interview that CQ does invite players to appease big clubs and their fans. Helps with drawing in fans in Home games. After all this was the theory as to why he chose Ali Karimi as his assistant. (why do I keep saying "After all")

Comment

Bloody ridiculous list.
          I think he's hit his head against a very hard wall to have dislodged his brains. Aside from the utterly brainless pick of the ever miserable performer, Shojaei, we don't see top performers Sharifi or Khalatbari or even Ghazi.

If his age is working against Khalatbari, then why on earth is shojaei there? He's even older than Khalatbari.
          This ''shojaei fetish'' is becoming a very worrying matter. There MUST be something going on behind the scenes. There is simply no rhyme nor reason behind keeping such a low performer in the roster.

I thought he is going to rejuvenate the team. And yet I see most of the youngsters among the dropped names.

Something is really wrong with him. Perhaps a visit to the doctor is what is needed. And quickly, before we screw up yet another Asia cup

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Bloody ridiculous list.
            I think he's hit his head against a very hard wall to have dislodged his brains. Aside from the utterly brainless pick of the ever miserable performer, Shojaei, we don't see top performers Sharifi or Khalatbari or even Ghazi.
            If his age is working against Khalatbari, then why on earth is shojaei there? He's even older than Khalatbari.
            This ''shojaei fetish'' is becoming a very worrying matter. There MUST be something going on behind the scenes. There is simply no rhyme nor reason behind keeping such a low performer in the roster.
            I thought he is going to rejuvenate the team. And yet I see most of the youngsters among the dropped names.
            Something is really wrong with him. Perhaps a visit to the doctor is what is needed. And quickly, before we screw up yet another Asia cup
            Or either he is smoking good one or he is a mossad agent, who knows haha!

Too bad he didn't keep on trolling iranians with inviting Maziar Zare

People didn't want Faraki or Mayeli Kohan at head of TM, but it is a typical MK a like list

Comment

This is the list for a one week camp and 1 friendly, you guys really think CQ wants to lose to the Koreans? I trust him and he knows what he's doing. It is not the list I would have picked but lets wait and see the list for the SA camp. Khanzadeh and Nouri really don't deserve to be called up but Khanzadeh is young and our defence is old so CQ obviously sees potential in him. Unfortunately we don't have a top playmaker and Nouri is a player CQ knows very well so he could be a back up for maybe Rafei who's playing very well this season. In CQ system we probably won't play with a playmaker anyway so be sure that Nouri is just simply a backup.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

TM list november 2014

He makes some ridiculous decisions sometimes and it seems like he likes to cause a stir.

CQ give you so much reason to doubt him, but as soon as he beats South Korea, he immediately becomes King Carlos again.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  This is the list for a one week camp and 1 friendly, you guys really think CQ wants to lose to the Koreans? I trust him and he knows what he's doing. It is not the list I would have picked but lets wait and see the list for the SA camp. Khanzadeh and Nouri really don't deserve to be called up but Khanzadeh is young and our defence is old so CQ obviously sees potential in him. Unfortunately we don't have a top playmaker and Nouri is a player CQ knows very well so he could be a back up for maybe Rafei who's playing very well this season. In CQ system we probably won't play with a playmaker anyway so be sure that Nouri is just simply a backup.
                  The result of the Korean friendlies doesn't matter, please stop seeing friendlies through the spectrum of results.

What is important is to build, make emerge the base of TM for Asian cup and after. What if Branko had snubbed an unknown young (Ando) in 2006??

Comment

Seems like a decent list to me. I dont know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      The result of the Korean friendlies doesn't matter, please stop seeing friendlies through the spectrum of results.

What is important is to build, make emerge the base of TM for Asian cup and after. What if Branko had snubbed an unknown young (Ando) in 2006??
                      For me personally no match against the Koreans is just a friendly. Carlos has his own contract to worry about, thats why I'm sure he will stick to his WC team in the AC and start the rebuilding process for 2018 World Cup after the AC.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i also think CQ is primarily gonna be using his WC squad for AC too..!!
                        he is just experimenting with some different sets of players in these prep camps to see if there are a handful or so who can replace those bench players who made the Brazil trip..!! AC is still 2 whole months away and few more prep camps on the way. this call-up list may not necessary be the Best of the available pool of talent at his disposal, we should wait and see which lot makes that final camp in Aussie before getting too critical of his selection or to get some ideas as to what overall tactics to expect from his team at AC.
                        Sharifi has been a regular TM invite as of late and , he is probably been sacrificed this camp in place of a debutant, unknown quality like Sabeghi or another ??same with Khalabari, there is nothing about his quality thats unbeknown to CQ..!! this snub could well be a final test of his character by CQ..!!?? If he can show some class and respect the coach's selection and not fall into the hashie-media trap and criticize CQ's decison again, then he may yet, very well be considered and make the Final AC squad..!

highly doubt Carlos will be showing SK anything too close to what they will be seeing from TM at AC ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          And I'm not disagreeing with that, I never ever stated anything like what you said, so I don't know why you're telling me
                          Because you're defending the person who did
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Because you're defending the person who did
                            No. I think you're incorrect about both what he said and what I said, he just pointed out that the average Iranian fan is not as perhaps intelligent and sensible as the average Iranian fan @*PFDC. It had nothing to do with anything about CQ calling up certain players to satisfy anyone. At least that is not how I interpreted it.

Comment

Jeez, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought everyone here has joined the "anti-CQ" camp! The CULQ headquarters must be starting to look like Pripyat after the Chernobyl disaster!

Joking aside, the list is not optimal or inspiring, but what were you guys expecting?! Other than 45 minutes against Argentina, what about CQ has been inspiring in the past year?! His S. Africa and Austria camps, choice of friendlies, his game plan against Nigeria and Bosnia, his comments about TM after the Bosnia game, his contract negotiations, his Portugal camp, his backing of Vingada or his new choice of opponents in Kenya and Zimbabwe?!

Were you guys expecting to be inspired by the inclusion of Sharifi, Khal, Kaveh Rezaei, Beiranvand, or the exclusion of his poster child Shojaei who sucked even before he was playing in relegation zone in Qatar?! Sure, I'm all about supporting TM and even CQ, but at least have a realistic view of the man and his modus operandi and support him knowing all that, so you're not surprised by his actions.

e is an extremely stubborn guy who doesn't learn from his mistakes and always blames them on something or someone else. There's a reason he has lasted in Iran this long, because those are the types of personalities that thrive in that environment - talk big, deflect responsibility and always blame everyone else.

Neither his personality, nor line-up, nor tactics are going to change before the Asian Cup. Just learn to hope and pray that TM will create its own inspiring gheyrati performance and overcomes all these obstacles and goes all the way or at least really far in the Asian Cup. That's the only thing we have time to do at this point - hope and pray.

Comment

CQ WILL START mostly WC players, however jahanbaksah and azmoun will get more times to play and they can be key, so is khalatbari also

Comment

Working...
                                X