TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Khalatbari will not play for TM as long as CQ is coach. Till 2018.
    CQ won't last long with such stupid selection. Not till 2018.

Poor guy, he is getting more and more blind.

Comment

Shitty list actually. Im surprised to see nouri in there as well. I would have liked to see KB and Sharifi in considering they are both very bright players. CQ rid with this list

Comment

Davari's bs excuse for missing the last camp, surely played a part in his absence..! and the fact that he is a bench warmer nowadays..!!

Mamad Nouri again..?? is he in good form ??or is it the fact that we are awful thin currently on AM selections and CQ going back to the old average options that he knows well..??
        KB absence is most likely disciplinary action...! if he ends up absent from the final AC list, he will likely never be invited again to CQ's TM considering his age, and the fact that he is for most part a one trick pony relying heavily on his jiggle factor and Pace..!! two skills highly prone to decline with age and mileage..! sorta like GRRezaei ..!!
        Pouladi is still dealing with the bs Sarbazi issue of his..!! shame IFF cant solve his bs paperwork and just buy out his sarbazi..!

why bother with an old asss IPL no-name, talent Gordani..!!? granted i dont know much about the guy but i wouldnt waste a space on some IPL old geezer..!! i woulda preferred CQ give another redemptionry chance to that goozoo Payam Sadeghian, considering the shortage of talent and youth and pace in AM position.. or at least give that mohsen Mosalmon kid another shot..!! what about the DM Rezaie dude..?? why is that dude been shone away since WC..?

im hoping some of the younger ,Unbeknown to me , kids in this list make a splash and pleasantly surprise me..!!

Perhaps this a another trial run for some of the players who missed out on the Portugal camp..? a chance for CQ to see how they blend in with the likely starter..??

Comment

TM list november 2014

Mamad Nouri is in good form and we don't have any better for the AM role, I would give him a go instead of Masoud. We know how Masoud performs regularly and Nouri should be given a try. He also has good Asian Cup experience as well. I won't even be surprised to see him in the final AC squad as I can't see other good AM at the moment who can link up play, and CQ likes experienced players more than young players as he doesn't usually make risks.

Otherwise good list except for neither Fourouzan or Makani who don't deserve call-ups

Comment

Sv: TM list november 2014

While this thread is up for attention

Comment

Overall, this is the most uninspiring list I've seen in a while. The regular 15-16 players that will be featuring in the Asian Cup are there but it's the 2nd tier selections that leave a lot to be desired.

Notable exceptions are Beitashour (injury) and Pouladi (military service). I know Pouladi cannot enter Iran at the moment but is he still eligible to play for TM in Australia (since it's on foreign soil)?

One thing this list reaffirms is that Khalatbari is most likely done with Team Melli. I'd say that roughly 18 players in this list are set for the Asian Cup. I don't like Heydari but he's been part of the team for a long time and can be trusted by CQ. However, veteran players that haven't been invited in a while (i.e. Nouri) or never invited at all (Gordani) have no place in the team. There are some youth names in there that can be promising but the negative faces really offset the positives. Beiranvand should be in this list more-so than either Makani or Forouzan.

Also, Khanzadeh has done nothing noteworthy in the past 5 months aside from making a fool of himself in the Asian Games. I'm sure there are some great youngsters in Naft Tehran that CQ could have picked up instead.

Overall, I think this list is a step backwards for us. I personally don't think we have 23 A-level players but we can still select a better squad than this. Quite frankly, I'd even talk Jabbari (whose been performing well in Qatar) out of retirement for this tournament if needs be. He's a much better player than Nouri and is familiar with the current crop of players.

Comment

our mid is weak as fcuk
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  No Beitashour, Davari, Pouladi, Khalatbari...hmm
                  & Nouri???...

Hope to see some youngsters after AC
                  Beita is injured for 4 to 6 weeks .
                  Davari has really been performing poorly . Got demoted to number 2 at his club.
                  Pooladi has military issues .

Khalatbari, as much as I love him he just does not for cq's tactics . Sad to say but that's the end for khalatbari considering his age.

Comment

On another note, I find it extremely peculiar how Persepolis - after getting zero players called up for the Portugal camp - now has three invitees to Team Melli despite continuing to play like garbage.

Comment

AW: TM list november 2014

Not really aware who Habib Gordani is. Any info on his exact playing positions?

Same about Shahin Sabeghi.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Not really aware who Habib Gordani is. Any info on his exact playing positions?
                        Plays for tractor , I think left back. Saw the game today against esteghlal. Had a decent game

Comment

AW: TM list november 2014

Thx, and Sabeghi?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Thx, and Sabeghi?
                            I was gonna ask you about him

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                              Shitty list actually. Im surprised to see nouri in there as well. I would have liked to see KB and Sharifi in considering they are both very bright players. CQ rid with this list
                              +1
                              CQ is upset against quality friendlies. For once we have one, he wave to rid it with stupid selection.

Expect an Khatibi Enayati in the starting XI against sweden

Comment

Ah, Shahin Saghebi: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/shahi...spieler/280296

Comment

Working...
                                X