No announcement yet.

"Furious Al Hilal demands Investigation into ACL Final"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how the Japanese people would really feel about the soosmars if they lived next to them for as long as we did! I promise they will do anything to win.. and I mean anything off the books.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      ^ hold your horses Baba.
      They are held otherwise I would have wished much worse upon them which they would fully deserve. What kind of a classless animal spits at another player just because his team lost as a result of not sauding the ref enough?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Highlights are here.

They had lots of chances to score, but didn't... It's their own fault really.
        The ref clearly sucked as he didn't send off the arab player for his violent tackle on the keeper at 0:36 and on the field player at 1:22.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          You know the end of the world is near when 8-0ers are complaining about refereeing and fairplay
          hahahahaha
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The amount of racism here on PDFC is damn high!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Highlights are here.
              I saw that one Pdot jaan, but there's no questionable calls against Al Hilal in that one or the highlights of the other game I watched. I was hoping someone had the extended highlights of the two games showing these 6 penalty calls they think should have been made over the two legs.

Comment

Haha arabs

Comment

^My reaction to any Arab complaining about corruption in football.

Oh, and f*ck em btw, I'm glad the Aussie's broke their hearts at home lol

Thank you Western Sydney Wanderers, you are doing God's work by making spoiled rich Saudis cry.

They can wipe their tears with their oil money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    I saw that one Pdot jaan, but there's no questionable calls against Al Hilal in that one or the highlights of the other game I watched. I was hoping someone had the extended highlights of the two games showing these 6 penalty calls they think should have been made over the two legs.
                    There is nothing to show. What the 8-0ers actually meant was that their money went to waste as they had saudied the ref to gift them 6 penalties which he didn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I think what they are referring to is the multiple possible handball calls. If you watch the replay again, there are 2 instances where they were trying to shoot on goal, and then they all put their arms up to call for a hand ball.

Surprisingly, I can think of 10 instances in the last 4 years where Khalatbari or Ghoochannejhad have kicked the ball at a Lebanese or Qatari player who stuck their arm out right in front of the referee for no penalty call.

So, again, f*ck em. As Iranians, we never get the benefit of the doubt in football. If anything, I think officials are in many instances biased against us.

The first time the referee doesn't hand them the game on questionable calls that they are hoping for, they cry and threaten the confederation.

Makes me sick. I remember when we lost to Lebanon in WCQ, there were a few instances where it looked like clear handballs and we never cried about it after the game. Saudis need to drop their entitlement.

Comment

Spit at 0:27 and 2:39

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I'm wondering what Al Hilal has to do with Iranian football that their defeat in the ACL needs to be discussed in the Iranian sports forum.....
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

LOOOOOOOLLLLLL at the moment when they lift the trophy and the Arabs walk away, that moment was so priceless and sweet at the same time. Investing so much Arab money into AFC and ACL and still not winning it.

Sydney Wanderers shireh!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

The two incidents are not both spitting. At 0:27 the violent arab man spits but at 2:39 he tries to headbutt the Australian player.

Comment

Guys, it is obvious that we hate the behaviours of Saudis when it comes to corrupting all with their money but this shouldn't downgrade us to pure racism which has no place in modern football and even less with such a great civilization as persian civilization. Let us critisize actions and behaviours of individuals and stay away of racism. This is not giving a good image of Iran and iranians. We are higher than that dudes ...
                                As for this game, Al Hilal was was stronger than their opponent, they ve missed too much and they can blame only themselves ...

Comment

Working...
                                X