• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Waiting for the memes
    When the time is right, the memes will come my friend

Comment

Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

Cancellation in 3...2....
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Brilliant. Is there a link to the confirmation?
        http://svenskfotboll.se/landslag/her...friends-arena/

Comment

Zlatan is ready!
          http://www.bettingexpert.com/assets/...sv/zlatans.png

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Zlatan better hide, Hashem is coming for him

This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long fvcking time!!!

@Kiarash, sure let me know and we'll meet up, all PFDC members

Comment

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Pray for two things

1. It doesn't get canceled now that it's actually confirmed by the sweedish officilas
                2. Zlatan doesn't destroy us

......jk about the second one, we have Hashem Beikzadeh
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hello Everyone

My name Is kianosh. I was very active here some time ago.
                  I am the one who has arranged this game and been very active with this the past months.
                  I will actively work with this and arrange the trips for all iranians around europe together with the Swedish FA and Iran FA.

Any questions can be through me. I will come with more information soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
                    Hello Everyone

My name Is kianosh. I was very active here some time ago.
                    I am the one who has arranged this game and been very active with this the past months.
                    I will actively work with this and arrange the trips for all iranians around europe together with the Swedish FA and Iran FA.

Any questions can be through me. I will come with more information soon.
                    Thanks for your hard work on this! I'm not trying to sound smart here by any means but what are the chances that this friendly will be canceled much like our other decent ones that were planned over the last 2-3 years?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is 100% confirmed, and I have also in this contract secured iran FA with many points. I have sat down with kaffashian and Queiroz 3 times in portugal and they/we have got everything they have asked for in this negotiation.

Comment

The article says that tickets will be released before christmas, can anyone, as soon as the tickets are released, let us know? I will kill myself if I miss this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
                          This is 100% confirmed, and I have also in this contract secured iran FA with many points. I have sat down with kaffashian and Queiroz 3 times in portugal and they/we have got everything they have asked for in this negotiation.
                          Sounds good. Now, is it possible to get another team over there, so they can maybe play two teams while in Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            The article says that tickets will be released before christmas, can anyone, as soon as the tickets are released, let us know? I will kill myself if I miss this game.
                            Sure thing buddy, I will tell Kafashian to email you

Comment

I won't be surprised if this game is also used as Nekounam's farewell match (and deservedly so).

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Sounds good. Now, is it possible to get another team over there, so they can maybe play two teams while in Sweden?
                                Baba Jaan lets not get carried away now, be thankful we have one great match planned for now!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X