Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Squad for Friendly Matches Against Kenya and South Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: Your Squad for Friendly Matches Against Kenya and South Korea?

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The guy shined in segunda euripean division and so?
    It is even more shameful that he is so underperforming in a regular basis and take the spot of somewhere else

He could score 100 in Europe and win the champions league with barcelona, if he shows so disgusting performance with tm i just dont want him with the group
    With all due respect, one that wins champions league with Barcelona can impossibly play bad for Iran

Comment

The guy shined in segunda euripean division and so?
      Do you realize how competitive Segunda Division is? If so, you probably don't say such things.

Comment

Sv: Your Squad for Friendly Matches Against Kenya and South Korea?

Khalatbari.
        Good, then we agree. Lets see what decision CQ makes.

Comment

Khalatbari.
          Also Hajsafi.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Then you must also name one who could take his spot IMIDIATELY for the Asian Cup.
            I must not aziz
            The coaching staff is responsible for finding und developing replacements in time.
            I simply don't believe that he is unreplacable and we must rely on him and his weak performance for TM.

You all have to admit that whenever he gets the ball, we hold our breaths and pray that nothing silly happens.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Do you realize how competitive Segunda Division is? If so, you probably don't say such things.
              Once again I don't care about a player that shine in a league (doesn't matter how good is this league) and perform that low with TM.

Comment

Good, then we agree. Lets see what decision CQ makes.
                In all seriousness, all the IPL players are able to do what Shojaei did in TM recently.

Comment

In all seriousness, all the IPL players are able to do what Shojaei did in TM recently.
                  And it didn't help him going to a tokhmi league. maybe he has realised. only time and CQ can tell..

Comment

And it didn't help him going to a tokhmi league. maybe he has realised. only time and CQ can tell..
                    Before he wasn't in a tokhmi league and performed much less than a IPL player with the national team.

Comment

Before he wasn't in a tokhmi league and performed much less than a IPL player with the national team.
                      I said it didnt help him, I didnt say he performed well for TM at that moment

Comment

Goalkeepers:

Alireza Haghighi
                        Alireza Beiranvand
                        Mohsen Forouzan

Defenders:

Seyed Jalal Hosseini
                        Pejman Montazeri
                        Amirhossein Sadeghi
                        Steven Beitashour (if fit)
                        Mehrdad Pooladi
                        Milad Fakhredini
                        Morteza Pourjangali

Midfielders:

Javad Nekounam
                        Andranik Teymourian
                        Soroush Rafiei
                        Ehsan Hajsafi
                        Ashkan Dejagah
                        Omid Ebrahimi
                        Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                        Mohsen Mosalman

Forwards:

Sardar Azmoun
                        Reza Ghoochannejhad
                        Mehdi Sharifi
                        Karim Ansarifard
                        Mohammadreza Khalatbari
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

When it comes to Shojaei, you all look at his play in such black and white terms. Some of you say he sucks and some of you say he is good. He is neither, he is an inconsistent player that has moments where he shines and can change games.

I agree with some that he should not be starting for TM anymore, but my reasoning is different than the rest. He is not suited to start games. His style of play is only effective when given space. We are judging him based on performances against Qatar , Lebanon, and other packed Asian defenses. Shojaei does not play well against these defenses. He is literally shut down by them, but then again , so are many other players. Heck, even Messi was shut down against our packed defense until his last minute magic.

I wouldn't bar Shojaei or push him to retire, as I think that's typical non-analytical Iranian reactionary attitude (which we all know is too prominent).

Those who make it seem like he is the worst player of all time are "haters" because you choose to avoid acknowledging his positives. Not every player could dribble like he did against Argentina (Mohammad Nouri would've fucked that up, same with Haddadifar who likely would have somehow turned that counter for us into a goal for Argentina).

Shojaei should be a super sub in games in the knockout stages. I don't think he should play much against our Arab group game opponents who will put 5 defenders on him.

I would have this as my starting 11 and subs:

----------------Haghighi------------------
                          Beitashour-Hosseini-Montazeri-Sadeghi
                          ---------Nekounam-Teymourian---------
                          Jahanbakhsh---Azmoun--------Dejagah
                          -------------Ghoochannejhad------------

I would have Khalatbari, Anarifard, and Shojaei be our main subs.

This team is our strongest, and I feel that all the Shojaei hate should stop. Give the guy some credit. I know it goes against every Iranian fiber in your being, but really, you guys didn't complain this much about Haddadifar falling and dying each game to cause goals against us, and Mohammad Nouri losing the ball more times than he could touch it.

It seems like there is something personal against Ansarifard, Beitashour and Shojaei on these forums. It used to also be against Nekounam, but that stopped recently.

Comment

^Tbh, I think CQ would rather start Ansarifard instead of Azmoun, just because he has played more for TM. But otherwise, I agree with you, and like your post a lot.

Comment

^Tbh, I think CQ would rather start Ansarifard instead of Azmoun, just because he has played more for TM. But otherwise, I agree with you, and like your post a lot.
                              I appreciate your kind words Abtin jan. I feel that too many posts on this board are just to degrade the players and CQ's decisions.

The players that were truly not very good (the Nouris) were omitted from the team over time, and it can't be said that CQ has changed the team composition drastically some taking over.

Compare our World Cup squad to the 2011 Asian Cup squad. It is really night and day.

I personally think Khosrow Heydari is dead-weight, but if CQ thinks he can contribute, I will support his inclusion. I don't go into every esteghlali thread and bash him, yet people do that with Shojaei, Ansarifard, and Beitashour.

People always say "but heydari's crosses were great before and he plays well for Esteghlal," but seriously, his situation is almost exactly the same as Shojaei's. Shojaei was a stronger player in his youth, and plays well for his clubs, but for some reason Heydari is light years ahead. When was the last time Heydari had his head held up during a TM game and didn't completely ruin the play by chipping the ball across to the other side of the field to nobody? But I digress, people love Heydari, but hate Shojaei, but really , their faults are very similar.

They have both been very inconsistent for TM in the last few years. So, people should stop being hypocrites. Either you just have something against Shojaei, or your football knowledge is questionable. I support Heydari and Shojaei and wish them the best in TM until CQ stops including them. That's all I can do as a fan to help my national team.

It seems certain "fans" only want to complain about certain players while giving others who are just as inconsistent free passes.

It boggles my mind, just support TM. We are in the situation we are, and complaining won't change it. CQ will decide, so support him. Until we fail or succeed at AC 2015, all of our musings are meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                Goalkeepers:

Alireza Haghighi
                                Alireza Beiranvand
                                Mohsen Forouzan

Defenders:

Seyed Jalal Hosseini
                                Pejman Montazeri
                                Amirhossein Sadeghi
                                Steven Beitashour (if fit)
                                Mehrdad Pooladi
                                Milad Fakhredini
                                Morteza Pourjangali

Midfielders:

Javad Nekounam
                                Andranik Teymourian
                                Soroush Rafiei
                                Ehsan Hajsafi
                                Ashkan Dejagah
                                Omid Ebrahimi
                                Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                                Mohsen Mosalman

Forwards:

Sardar Azmoun
                                Reza Ghoochannejhad
                                Mehdi Sharifi
                                Karim Ansarifard
                                Mohammadreza Khalatbari
                                imo you got it spot on there, except i would put shojaei instead of khalat, I still think Shojaei can be valuable to our AC2015 campaign

Comment

Working...
                                X