Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    I am not sure If he speak English.

Good luck to him but a controversial choice.
    He has not been a coach or trained as a coach to know if he has a future as a coach.
    Weisi, Mansourian, tartar,Golmo, .... are more qualify than AK.

CQ finally selected no coach as he intended.
    That's not necesarry, top professional football nations such as Holland, Germany also have inexperienced recently retired footballers as assistance coaches. Great experience for Karimi to work alongside the best trainer ever to have worked in Iran.

Comment

If any video from the press conference is available, please post asap guys

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeey vall!!!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic decision
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karimi is not the TM coach and he is not going to undermine CQ, and play childish games against nekounam or any other player he may have had problems with.
            True, karimi does not have experience as a coach but he has experience as a player...I am sure he knows player combinations and who plays best with who depending on player selection..................CQ wanted someone that he gets along with and respects his directions and decisions and he now has one.....Karimi will play with TM players during training sessions and that also is a positive thing.....As long as CQ and Karimi get along , TM can only benefit from this Appointment......Future will tell us more, let's see how thing will go..
            Last edited by leviathan; 09-25-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Its good to have a iranian with Cq i hope he will use the time with cq and learn from him a lot.

At all i prefer see him working with our youths, he have so many football skills, we have to use him for our football.

Ak8 the magician !!!!!

Comment

"But.. But.. Karimi will create hashie!!" Shut the fvck up, enough already. According to PFDC rulebook, we have had these issues before with Payam Sadeghian and many many more.. According to the PFDC fan boyism rules, a player or coach must fulfill these points in order to be successful.
                1. He must pray before every game.
                2. He must kiss the cheeks of his opponents, not 2 times, but 3.
                3. He must be a good boy and never draw attention to him.
                4. He can not use any hair gel
                5. He must when wins buy a soghati and have the opponent teams player over for dinner at his house, just to make sure their feelings don't get hurt.
                This is fvcking embarrassing, if players like Zlatan or Gattuso were Iranian, or coaches like Mourinho or Klopp, they would be in the dumpster right now, since these players have bad attitudes and therefore might bring hashie to the team..
                All you guys complain about is the attitude of players. Karimi once in 2001 hit a referee, When Hossein was 5 years old he stole candy from the neighbor, Hassan's parents fought a lot so Hassan is probably violent and will take it out on the field.

Comment

ALI KARIMI
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sv: Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Comment

Video from the press conference:
                      (please post the video here not an external link. I have edited your links a lot. Thanks. just use the video button.)

Last edited by webmaster; 09-25-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

No doubt AK8 is the most (football) intelligent player I have seen in my long lived life. I don't think it would hurt in anyway to try him out. With the right attitude players like karimi, Kia, Nekunam, etc. bring a lot experience to TM technical staff.
                        We ask have this "pahlevan sallari" in Iran - Big old names help deflate the young ego amongst the new hot shots.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

^^ I'm on the phone, pretty hard (not even possible) to do with the tapatalk app. To be honest, I don't really feel like turning on my pc just to post a video here, then I'd rather not share it and just watch it myself..

Comment

I wish him all the best and even though he has none coaching experience or education I hope he will learn and become a competent head coach in the future. He certainly makes the bench of TM much more exciting and appealing. I think he can make a bridge between CQ and the young players in TM and give the players lots of self confidence. After all he is the one and only Ali Karimi
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

How come Giggs becomes assistant coach to Vab Gaal but Karimi can't?
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Fuckin so excited to hear the great news! He is by far most qualified candidate for such position! The kind of boost and confidence he brings into the team is second to none! Especially for younger players! My wish was to see Karimi in national team jersey and here is my wish being granted! فداش بشم!
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X