• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match made in heaven:

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Vaay vaay vaay.. Ali vaay vaay vaay..

I just watched that interview 🤦🏻*♂️.

Ali always finds a way to make me dislike him again. He has lost his mind again.

How can a player, who is so giving to others and was such a gem of a football player act like this? I just don’t get it and it honestly frustrates me.

Ali has a good heart, but he has lost his mind. What he is saying is coming out of a vindictive person who now dislikes Carlos Queiroz. For crying out loud Ali, get a grip on yourself..
      where were you able to watch the video. the only link that I found on 90 was broken (I think they removed it). do you have a link? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Speaking of damn fools, another one is Ali Ansarian. Must watch response.

بعد از اظهارات زشت علی انصاریان در برنامه زنده ورزرشگاه،اینبار ویدئویی از گزارشگر افغان #فیروزمشعوف منتشر شد که واکنش های زیادی را از طرف کاربران داشته است.

وقتی حقیقتی #سانسور می شود با خنده و تمسخر از آن عبور می*کنند ، حداقل کسی که واقعیت تلخ را می گوید، مسخره نکنیم.

Beautiful Video and response by Afghani football host: https://twitter.com/TavaanaTech/stat...83626806083584
        Ansarian issues an apology: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa1T6KF7e_/

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
          i really feel ashamed for iranians because of ansarian, i swear i dont want to start but i hope they burn him. how can you make fun of a nation ?
          If you feel ashamed for being Iranian for something Ansarian said or any other individual (i don't know what he said but still), then something is wrong with the way you identify yourself lad (aka identity crisis). Might i suggest you identify yourself as a Martian, on Mars no one says anything which will make you feel ashamed to be a Martian as there are no people living there. Also burning someone for something they said is a bit extreme wouldn't you say, my Martian friend?

Seriously, Iranian diaspora say the most ridiculous things sometimes. Some have a serious identity crisis, that much is obvious from posts like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            He is the epitome of the Iranian lat. Uneducated, brazenly stupid, taking pride in what is and remains censorship and trying to sell it as some sort of cultural value that needs protecting. If censorship is Iranian culture, Ansarian represents that culture perfectly.
            Think about what you just wrote here, Lorestani.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              where were you able to watch the video. the only link that I found on 90 was broken (I think they removed it). do you have a link? thanks.
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ3VbMH...=1e7wtmb9xzwgg

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                Think about what you just wrote here, Lorestani.
                I did, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                  i really feel ashamed for iranians because of ansarian, i swear i dont want to start but i hope they burn him. how can you make fun of a nation ?
                  with that logic all americans should identify themselves as trump

Comment

you can love Ali Karimi or hate him but one thing is certain; he doesn't give a shit either way!!! and for that alone I love him.
                    He isn't going to sugarcoat anything and just gonna come out and say what's on his mind. that's just who he is and I hope he never changes.

I rather have this than someone like Nekunam who kisses ass, back stabs friends, foes, teams and their fans just to move up!

and about his comments, I found nothing wrong with what he said.

Shireh Ali Karimi!

Comment

you can love Ali Karimi or hate him but one thing is certain; he doesn't give a shit either way!!! and for that alone I love him.
                      He isn't going to sugarcoat anything and just gonna come out and say what's on his mind. that's just who he is and I hope he never changes.

I rather have this than someone like Nekunam who kisses ass, back stabs friends, foes, teams and their fans just to move up!

Shireh Ali Karimi!
                      Really? Maybe Karimi should care about what he says because he comes off as an imbecile and a hypocrite. And it's gold of you to say that Nekounam is the one kissing ass when Karimi - who hated Branko - is now kissing his ass while his behaviour was the opposite with CQ (initial praise transitioning to insults).

Karimi is the sort of personality that has contributed to the cultural filth that Iran has been infested with right now. The fact that he has so many admirers is telling of the state of people. Shame.

Comment

Shireh Ali Karimi!
                        In an age where truth matters zero and your false bravado in saying any ignorant and arrogant thing that comes to your mind is counted as a strength - is an age where we got Donald Trump.

Ali Karimi is only known as a footballer, once he moved on from playing, we should have moved on from him. He offers nothing outside the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          Really? Maybe Karimi should care about what he says because he comes off as an imbecile and a hypocrite. And it's gold of you to say that Nekounam is the one kissing ass when Karimi - who hated Branko - is now kissing his ass while his behaviour was the opposite with CQ (initial praise transitioning to insults).

Karimi is the sort of personality that has contributed to the cultural filth that Iran has been infested with right now. The fact that he has so many admirers is telling of the state of people. Shame.
                          Karimi neither hated branko nor kissed his ass. back then he was stating what was on his mind and now he is stating what is on his mind.

You want him to say what YOU want, what YOU think is 'right', or 'correct', or 'appropriate'. that's not being honest with yourself anymore. What karimi does is simple. He says what he thinks. He doesn't think one thing and then say another. you can agree with him or hate him for it, it don't matter to him. he could be wrong or right, but he is not going to say something that he doesn't believe just to be in what other people think to be the "right" side. and that is very valuable! a rarity in our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            In an age where truth matters zero and your false bravado in saying any ignorant and arrogant thing that comes to your mind is counted as a strength - is an age where we got Donald Trump.

Ali Karimi is only known as a footballer, once he moved on from playing, we should have moved on from him. He offers nothing outside the pitch.
                            and what lies did you find in his comments??? what did you hear that was so untrue??

the question is when a person is speaking, is he really saying what is on his mind or is he choosing his words for "conformity"?? I respect anyone who says what's his mind. Daie, Azizi, Dadkan etc, are the same way. some used to hate Dadkan too. and he has said many things that were controversial and disliked by many. it doesn't matter if you agree with the speaker or not. my point is that as long as he is stating what is really on his mind, then that's good. not that he is right, or correct! just that he is not "pretending". this is what in my eyes is valuable and has become a rarity.

not like nekounam who backed stabbed Ghotbi, back stabbed GN, back stabbed nasaji fans, twice, and then turns around and speaks in such beautiful words.. all fucking lies!!

Comment

Shireh Ali Karimi!
                              Absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. In Iran we love creating valieh faghihs and shahanshahs and imams and etc. Everyone gets in line and kisses their all mighty behind and will go out of their way to shut up and discredit (best case scenario) anyone who says anything differently. Even numbers are not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                I did, thank you.
                                I doubt it, but if you had you'd realize that censorship exists in some form or another in any culture around the globe (not specifically Iranian as you claim), and that Ansarian, a mediocre uneducated former athlete, is not a representative of 3000 years of Iranian culture lol

Comment

Working...
                                X