Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

علی کریمی دستیار کی روش شد
    کاپیتان سابق تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس به عنوان دستیار سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال انتخاب شد.

AK8 + CQ =

Comment

Wow.. That was unexpected..

Comment

I am not sure If he speak English.

Good luck to him but a controversial choice.
        He has not been a coach or trained as a coach to know if he has a future as a coach.
        Weisi, Mansourian, tartar,Golmo, .... are more qualify than AK.

CQ finally selected no coach as he intended.

Comment

Interesting! Is this like Ryan Giggs, Dunga or Gullit set up? I hope so.

I am not sure if CQ needed a real coach next to him. I think he needed a mentor type player that younger players could look up to in the non-coaching aspect of dealing with Iranian player psyche. So it might turn out to be a good choice. Tell you what at least we won't hear complains like "They didn't let me sit on the bench so I don't want to play anymore"!
          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Edit the thread title to avoid confusion..he is CQ's assistant coach

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              I am not sure If he speak English.

Good luck to him but a controversial choice.
              He has not been a coach or trained as a coach to know if he has a future as a coach.
              Weisi, Mansourian, tartar,Golmo, .... are more qualify than AK.

CQ finally selected no coach as he intended.
              CQ outsmart IFF again with this move. Karimi is a popular figure in iran so no one can say no to this selection. yet again CQ prove he can outwit IFF. I have mix feeling about this move.

in one hand, karimi can bring his experience to the team, but as you said he does not speak english, his work ethic as a player is sketchy at best and he brings more "hasheh" to the team as anyone else.

CQ strategically picked Karimi cause he knows that karimi will not undermine him in his decision like namazi etc.... and he will lesson to his instruction.

we will see how it works out.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

according to the news release, the press conference will be at 16:30 local time. i am interested to see how Karimi who shy away from media spot light will hold his ground from now on during TM press conferences. he will have to put aside his "kejalat" and actually show face in press conferences and have dialogue with the press and media.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Wow.. That was unexpected..
                  Really?

This article was published week ago in Iran

دستياري كه فقط كروش و كفاشيان نامش را مي دانند، اوست؟

علی کریمی، سورپرایز نیمکت تیم ملی؟!

كروش گفت پس از بازگشت كفاشيان از كره جنوبي، نام او را به صورت رسمي اعلام مي كنند. پيداست كه مذاكرات لازم با اين مربي انجام شده و دو طرف به توافق نهايي رسيده اند كه كروش چنين حرف هايي زده است. سرمربي تيم ملي پيش از اين گفته بود فردي را به عنوان دستيارش انتخاب مي كند كه شب ها راحت سرش را روي بالش بگذارد!

او همچنين اخيراً گفته بود به فردي روي نيمكت ايران نياز دارد كه بتواند اتحاد را قوي تر از گذشته كند، نه اينكه تفرقه ايجاد كند اما اين مربي چه كسي است؟ هنوز هيچ​كس در پاسخ به اين سؤال نمي تواند قطعي پاسخ دهد اما گمانه زني ها حكايت از حضور احتمالي علي كريمي روي نيمكت تيم ملي ايران دارد. كريمي كه چندي پيش گفته بود تا زماني كه دوره هاي مربيگري را سپري نكند، روي نيمكت نمي نشيند، از دو ماه قبل گزينه اول كروش بود.

. آيا اين شواهد، خبر از حضور كريمي روي نيمكت ايران مي دهد؟ آيا او سورپرايز اين نيمكت است؟

Comment

So he has become the TM assistant coach?? What's the deal here?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      So he has become the TM assistant coach?? What's the deal here?
                      پیدا کنید پرتقال فروش را

Comment

Sv: Ali Karimi TM coach

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        پیدا کنید پرتقال فروش را
                        Yeah, I would have got it from reading the original post in Farsi, but that's the problem, I simply can't aziz

Comment

yup its official. Really good news for me, Karimi can really lift the spirit of the Team in the AC, well done CQ
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Just glad it's not Farhad Majidi as rumored. Looks like Athletico Madrid didn't let their prized scout go
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Yeah, I would have got it from reading the original post in Farsi, but that's the problem, I simply can't aziz
                              Dear:
                              Choice of Iranian Assistant coach ( First coach) has been very important part of negotiation with CQ. So after +3 years he has decided to select Ali Karimi as his first choice and that is very important development.
                              Don't you agree ?

Comment

Working...
                              X