X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      I forgot to tell. Saeid is back in Atletico training meanwhile. He also trained with Simeone's group again.
      they need anyone who is not with their NT, i'm not impressed yet he needs to step it up he might play his first game in january

Comment

from what i see atletico doesnt really let too many players come into their usual 11 starters unless there are injuries. simeone plays the same players all the time. even proven players like cerci dont get playing time, i doubt saeed will break into the main team anytime soon.

Comment

People need to calm down. It could be 2 or 3 years before he trains properly/regularly with the first team. He may get a cup game here or there in the meantime but realistically he needs to be playing regularly in their B team with a view to being loaned out to a Liga Adelante side next season. That's the normal progression for young players. People who genuinely expected him to break into the La Liga Champions first team within a few months are a very, very optimistic bunch.

Comment

Comment

Yes they play at Vallodolid at 6:15pm tehran time, 9:45am eastern time and 6:45am pacific time. Atletico Madrid U18 is currently 3rd in Group 5 of the Spanish U18 league, they are 8 points behind leaders Rayo Vallecano (they have a game in hand) and are 2 point ahead of Real Madrid. The top team of the group advances to the final cup series of the u-18 league while the 2nd place has a possiblity of making it to the last series. Atletico have won 5 straight games. This is a important match because Vallodolid is only 2 points behind Atletico. There will likely be no live stream of the match. Atletico U19 plays Olympiakos U19 3:30pm Tehran time on this Wednesday. The game will likely be broadcasted and im guessing Saeed will get some playing time. After 4 games Atleti are first in group A with a maximum 12 points, they are already guaranteed a spot in the Round of 16 and with a draw on Wednesday they will be guaranteed first place in the group.

Comment

So Atletico won 3-2 away but Saeid not in the squad unfortunately.

Comment

dec9 eurosport will show uefa youth League live atletico game!

Comment

When?

Comment

it's tomorrow at 13:00 CET
                      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        dec9 eurosport will show uefa youth League live atletico game!
                        is Saeed even on the bench?

Comment

^the answer is no.
                          http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/...&match=2015069

Comment

Is he even registered to play in the CHL?
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Atletico is an Israeli own club with ties to the Illuminati who bought Saeeid for the sole purpose to keep him benched to fvck with Iranian football. If Saeid wasn't Iranian, he would surely not only be a starter, but also be named captain for his team.This is a true story. I read it somewhere on the Internet so it has to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar
                                lol brother you're a respected member of this board and I'm surprised that this is coming from you to be honest! Wasting space for a non-eu player, paying him in euros, giving him a 1+4 year contract just to ruin his career?
                                Aziz, if you didn't notice, I was of course only joking

Damn, I should have kept it going

Comment

Working...
                                X