This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezzatollahi @ Club Atlético de Madrid B | 2014 - 2015

There was still no thread on Ezzatollahi, so lets follow him here. For those who have missed the news for some reason, he signed with the Spanish giants their youth team on a 5 year deal.

can we buy his atletico jersey with his number?

Comment

I am very surprised to see that Atletico ofiicial website didn't say even one word about him or his signing. Kingsley Coman which is the same age than Ezzi had an article on Juventus website when he signed, and he is now in their champions league list. In PSG, even the smallest signing that could be a young or the gardener, there is at least one sentence about.

For Ezzi : no single word on Atletico website, he is not listed in Atletico main team, neither in the B team, nor in the C team on the official website. Wikipedia (in english) lists him in Atletico B team but that is not the case in Wikipedia (in spanish). Atletico fans forum didn't talk about it (there is a thread about him but not updated since july, when the rumors appeared first).

No spanish media reported about it, except mundodeportivo (that I posted in the other thread) but they were quoting persianfootball and it was before the signing.

Ezzi is not in their official UEFA youth league list either : http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/...449/index.html

The fact that he cannot play for Atletico before he is 18 (in october) is very weird, as Messi played in Barca main team while being 17 years old. And Barca masia is filled with under 18 players.

No picture of him on the pitch with his teammate neither so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I am very surprised to see that Atletico ofiicial website didn't say even one word about him or his signing. Kingsley Coman which is the same age than Ezzi had an article on Juventus website when he signed, and he is now in their champions league list. In PSG, even the smallest signing that could be a young or the gardener, there is at least one sentence about.

For Ezzi : no single word on Atletico website, he is not listed in Atletico main team, neither in the B team, nor in the C team on the official website. Wikipedia (in english) lists him in Atletico B team but that is not the case in Wikipedia (in spanish). Atletico fans forum didn't talk about it (there is a thread about him but not updated since july, when the rumors appeared first).

No spanish media reported about it, except mundodeportivo (that I posted in the other thread) but they were quoting persianfootball and it was before the signing.

Ezzi is not in their official UEFA youth league list either : http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/...449/index.html

The fact that he cannot play for Atletico before he is 18 (in october) is very weird, as Messi played in Barca main team while being 17 years old. And Barca masia is filled by under 18 players.

No picture of him on the pitch with his teammate neither so far.
        Maybe he's just on trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
          Maybe he's just on trial?
          Even a trial is generally reported in the official source or other spanish media. With all means of communication, internet, twitter, etc... the world is informed even when one mosquito is flying near jose mourinho's car.

The only media that spoke about this transfer are iranian ones (whose reliability is famous when they speak about transfer) adn they spoke about a 5 years contract (or 1 year + 4 in option).

Comment

Ya thats weird. Didnt he have a pic with their official or something holding the jersey? I coulda swore i saw one

Comment

They took pictures of him signing the contract, how could it not be legit? Pretty sure it's official.

Outside Iran Ezzatollahi is just another unknown talent and probably they won't give exposure when signing such players. Most of updates on their Facebook is about their main team too.

Besides, why would someone lie about signing for a team? Doesn't makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Ya thats weird. Didnt he have a pic with their official or something holding the jersey? I coulda swore i saw one
                Yeah there a pic in a random room with a vintage poster of atletico and him signing paper with atletico logo on it. That's the most credible pics but these elements can also be faked too (such poster can be found easily, idem for the papers). No pics of him with a jersey, except him in atletico store, and him wearing atletico training kit (that could be purchase by anyone in the official store).

About the lying about such transfer, yeah it would be weird too but i won't be surprised to read some adminitrative issues in one month, to pretext a come back to iran. That will give a big boost for him to reach TM and have a good contract in IPL or Qatar or anywhere alse in Europe.

I don't believe and don't hope such catastrophic scenario will occur, but such silence about him is truly a lack of respect by Atletico.

Comment

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/...5e&oe=54A42531

Comment

Espeaking of black dudes and red balls!

Joking aside, I wouldn't panic guys - this is Spain after all and they're not exactly known for their sense of urgency.

Aside from that, this signing may be important to Ezzi and Iranian fans, but to a club like Atletico, it's not exactly the high caliber signing that they need to make a HUGE deal about. If they announced the names of every 13 year old that joined their youth program, that would be a lot of announcements that would take away from the more important announcements/events.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Yeah there a pic in a random room with a vintage poster of atletico and him signing paper with atletico logo on it. That's the most credible pics but these elements can also be faked too (such poster can be found easily, idem for the papers). No pics of him with a jersey, except him in atletico store, and him wearing atletico training kit (that could be purchase by anyone in the official store).

About the lying about such transfer, yeah it would be weird too but i won't be surprised to read some adminitrative issues in one month, to pretext a come back to iran. That will give a big boost for him to reach TM and have a good contract in IPL or Qatar or anywhere alse in Europe.

I don't believe and don't hope such catastrophic scenario will occur, but such silence about him is truly a lack of respect by Atletico.

Comment

Comment

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/...onor-2014-2015
                          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

That's better. It means he will not play in spanish third division but spanish youth league which is more competitive. So he will have more opportunities to be called up by first team.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X