No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reporting guys. Highlights, highlights, highlights...

Comment

http://www.tvgolo.com/en/match-highl...411247306---39
      is not a perfect day for Alireza, but is a important win for the team!! and maybe now Penafiel can up.
      But in the video the people can see that is not the "best day" for Alireza, but 2-0 its perfect for Penafiel

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
        http://www.tvgolo.com/en/match-highl...411247306---39
        is not a perfect day for Alireza, but is a important win for the team!! and maybe now Penafiel can up.
        But in the video the people can see that is not the "best day" for Alireza, but 2-0 its perfect for Penafiel
        His first save attempt during the throw in reminds me of his Nigeria slip, looks like he tries really hard but just has troubles grabbing the ball. Haghighi, good keeper but he has his odd slips. Hope he works on this!

Btw, Penafiel are now 15th in the standings. Hopefully they keep this up, only nr. 17 and 18 relegate this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Haghighi, good keeper but he has his odd slips. Hope he works on this!
          oh god remember mirzapour?

Comment

AW: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

One small mistake, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              One small mistake, no big deal.
              This is PFDC; one small mistake, judge the entire career of the player over it.

Comment

Re: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                Just saying where he should improve in bro, that's all. I think it's nice he is coming out for the ball but there is space for improvement
                ..it's well known that aerial balls are the weakness of many Iranian goalkeepers.

Comment

Re: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                  Lol people seem to forget the things that matter. He performed very well in WC against hard teams and under intense pressure. I already see him as our fixed keeper, Danny boy has European league experience but can't top such solid and confident WC performances.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ KeonKish said it!

Comment

Any Clean Sheet day for a goalkeeper is a good day for him.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Just saying where he should improve in bro, that's all. I think it's nice he is coming out for the ball but there is space for improvement
                        ..it's well known that aerial balls are the weakness of many Iranian goalkeepers.
                        To be honest, I didn't even see your post. I was just speaking out to the tendency where one moment will sometimes get over-analysed to the point that it becomes a 20-page thread. Some people even start drawing diagrams and posting them. lol

Comment

Alireza Haghighi seems over rated, though I like him I think Lak and Sousha are just as good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                            Alireza Haghighi seems over rated, though I like him I think Lak and Sousha are just as good.
                            I'm a huge fan of lak and have been begging for his inclusion in TM for a while now, but both can't be compared to ARH at the moment

Lak is having a very shaky season so far, I have watched all tractor matches specifically for him and nariman jahan and I can assure you ATM he isn't a top 3 Iranian GK, nowhere even too close really.

Makani is struggling to maintain consistent playing time at PP, if he can't even get consistent match praxis in the PGL how are you going to compare him to someone who has had very acceptable (to say the least) performances in the Portuguese top flight? Let alone the fact that sousha was responsible for the goal conceded against naft opening day and in his following matches that he recently played in.

ATM, Alireza is the clear #1 in my humble opinion!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

haghighi will soon have a modeling contract in italy or something 90% of his fans are girls....even my gf loves him

Comment

Haghighi will face his former team Covilha in the Portuguese Cup tomorrow at 11:00AM EST

Comment

Working...
                                X