No announcement yet.

Kaebi confesses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samuel etoo cheated and he doesn't even know how old he is, maybe kabi's story is the same

Comment

So he started plucking his eyebrows at the age of 35+ ??!! lol So all this time I was thinking it was because of his young age it was really because of his semi midlife crisis
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

to me, he will always be 18
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          So he started plucking his eyebrows at the age of 35+ ??!! lol So all this time I was thinking it was because of his young age it was really because of his semi midlife crisis
          ! Poor guy hopefully he found the love of his life!

Comment

28 or 48 kaebi is still a legend. I bet figo checks for kaebi under his bed before he goes to sleep.

Comment

I must confess: I don't even care and I will always love Kaebi!

He played with so much gheyrat. I will always dislike Ghotbi a bit for punishing him so harshly for one mistake in his 10 year TM career.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Who cares about his age!
                Did anyone pay attention to the rest of the article? What he said about Veisi and Pourkiani? Is it true?

Comment

He really didn't look 32 tho at WC 2006. Could you believe he was/is older than Mahdavikia or Karimi?

Comment

From the tone of the article, it seems like his hyperbolizing a bit. He is probably older than his official age, but he's not 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                      Who cares about his age!
                      Did anyone pay attention to the rest of the article? What he said about Veisi and Pourkiani? Is it true?
                      Yeah. This is slowly getting more and more attention. First last year with Korbekandi bringing it up and Navad covering it and then this year with Nekounam claiming GN was doing the same.

This will either become a non-story and fade away or will blow up. I think there are too many people involved for the IR to allow it to blow up.

Comment

Lol at you guys also giving him shit for fixing his eyebrows. Half of PFDC members do it too 100%..

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          I must confess: I don't even care and I will always love Kaebi!

He played with so much gheyrat. I will always dislike Ghotbi a bit for punishing him so harshly for one mistake in his 10 year TM career.
                          Ghotbi didn't punish him because of the mistake he made.
                          Ghotbi punished him because Kaebi believed that Ghotbi is not an actual coach but an agent and that he was not the right choice to be TM coach.
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            Ghotbi didn't punish him because of the mistake he made.
                            Ghotbi punished him because Kaebi believed that Ghotbi is not an actual coach but an agent and that he was not the right choice to be TM coach.
                            If I remember correctly all that happened after Kaebi's mistake against Qatar or Bahrain?

He never played after that mistake.

Comment

Re: Kaebi confesses!

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              If I remember correctly all that happened after Kaebi's mistake against Qatar or Bahrain?

He never played after that mistake.
                              It was the Qatar friendly in 2009 which we lost 3-2 to his mistake

Comment

Well, frankly, I still love Kaebi.

What's upsetting is that this ridiculous dirty money business has also infected Foolad.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X