TM-News- - Page 5

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 903 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 468 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Nekounam is surely a legend, he has served his country for over 143 times and he represented Iran also in world's best league La Liga for few good years. What else should he do to be classified as legend? He is one for sure. Not to mention his influential goals during ACQ, WCQ etc.
    Hmm, Nekounam is a interesting case, although he was very influential for our National team and did a big service for all of us i dont think he is some kind of legend. Maybe a ''semi legend'' ?... I mean Nekou lost his real effectiveness somewhat after 2010 and then continued to make 50% performances of his real self. The days that he was a powerful fast shooter with amazing through balls were the days that counted !!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,073 Times in 8,577 Posts

Re: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Darloc View Post
    Hmm, Nekounam is a interesting case, although he was very influential for our National team and did a big service for all of us i dont think he is some kind of legend. Maybe a ''semi legend'' ?... I mean Nekou lost his real effectiveness somewhat after 2010 and then continued to make 50% performances of his real self. The days that he was a powerful fast shooter with amazing through balls were the days that counted !!
    He had a successful Europeanen career, played in two World Cups, is close to pass Daei with as most capped TM player and he also is an important figure for his club Pamplona. After he retires, they offered him to coach youth teams. He is a legend. Pure class player, always gave 100%. You can see his passion on and off the field.

Tell me one young, upcoming DM which could replace him? I'd say (a big maybe, if everything goes well) Ezatollahi, but he has yet to prove himself.
    #FireMarcWilmots

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Guys this idea of who is and who isn't a legend is so subjective. But anyways, since we are on the topic...I really liked this image...although, not sure if I would personally include Majidi in this picture.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,503 Times in 6,463 Posts
    I don't get why Esteghlalis love Majidi so much and call him their superstar. He isn't. They have had so many better players worthy of that title.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    He had a successful Europeanen career, played in two World Cups, is close to pass Daei with as most capped TM player and he also is an important figure for his club Pamplona. After he retires, they offered him to coach youth teams. He is a legend. Pure class player, always gave 100%. You can see his passion on and off the field.

Tell me one young, upcoming DM which could replace him? I'd say (a big maybe, if everything goes well) Ezatollahi, but he has yet to prove himself.
    No one can replace Nekounam as a DM. Only player who can close to him somewhat is Teymourian.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darloc For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,508 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Guys this idea of who is and who isn't a legend is so subjective. But anyways, since we are on the topic...I really liked this image...although, not sure if I would personally include Majidi in this picture.

True Persian Immortals!!

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,641 Times in 4,050 Posts

Re: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post

I showed this picture to my wife and asked her if anything was odd. She said only that they were all TM players except for Majidi...lol

She agreed that Nekunam should be there instead.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 2,647 Posts
    "Queiroz: Iíll return to Iran whenever Kaffashian asks

On Line: 15 August 2014 16:41

TEHRAN - Iran's Head coach in the 2014 World Cup said that he would be back in Iran to sign an extension to his contract as soon as the Football Federation President, Ali Kafashian, asks him.

ďIt depends on Kafashianís decision. Iíll fly to Iran whenever he wants me back. Itís not in my hands to set the date for my return to Iran, I canít tell you that,Ē Portuguese coach Carlos Queiroz told ISNA reporter.

ďAll terms and condition were discussed the last time I was in Iran, coming to an agreement with the federation not to change any part of the contract. Kafashian however, has sent me a draft of a contract containing new terms,Ē Queiroz added.

Iran will soon begin preparing for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup, which will be held in Australia from January 9 to 31, 2015.

Under the tutelage of Carlos Queiroz, the Iranian national football team played out a goalless draw against Nigeria, suffered a late 1-0 defeat against Argentina, and lost 3-1 to Bosnia and Herzegovina in Group F of the 2014 World Cup."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "Queiroz: Iíll return to Iran whenever Kaffashian asks

On Line: 15 August 2014 16:41

TEHRAN - Iran's Head coach in the 2014 World Cup said that he would be back in Iran to sign an extension to his contract as soon as the Football Federation President, Ali Kafashian, asks him.

ďIt depends on Kafashianís decision. Iíll fly to Iran whenever he wants me back. Itís not in my hands to set the date for my return to Iran, I canít tell you that,Ē Portuguese coach Carlos Queiroz told ISNA reporter.

ďAll terms and condition were discussed the last time I was in Iran, coming to an agreement with the federation not to change any part of the contract. Kafashian however, has sent me a draft of a contract containing new terms,Ē Queiroz added.

Iran will soon begin preparing for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup, which will be held in Australia from January 9 to 31, 2015.

Under the tutelage of Carlos Queiroz, the Iranian national football team played out a goalless draw against Nigeria, suffered a late 1-0 defeat against Argentina, and lost 3-1 to Bosnia and Herzegovina in Group F of the 2014 World Cup."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    And the never ending saga continues.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 422 Posts
    Typical Iranian cheap BAZI. Kaffashian doesn't want to pay CQ's salary for the month of Shahrivar since CQ needs more time off during that period. According to NAVAD site, Kaffassian is ready and he says all terms have been agreed to by both parties and he would rather start the contract with CQ after he has taken care of all his personal obligations and ready to come to Iran. Now a new draft is news to me.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 903 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.