TM-News- - Page 402

Closed Thread
Page 402 of 903 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

  1. #4011
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Abtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    13,793
    Thanks
    14,418
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 4,916 Posts
    Rep Power
    7975502
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Mehrdad Bayrami has an offer from the Japanese team, Shimizu S-Pulse. Mehrdad himself has confirmed that he has gotten an offer from Shimizu

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ACCEPT it, reject filthy gutter soosk money!!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:


  3. #4012
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kiarash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,964
    Thanks
    37,760
    Thanked 24,475 Times in 8,953 Posts
    Rep Power
    19427449
    I saw Bayrami scored only 3 goals out of 24 games for Tractor Sazi this season, can anyone tell if is he any good?

  4. #4013
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ghermez Agha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,818
    Thanks
    12,809
    Thanked 13,385 Times in 5,267 Posts
    Rep Power
    37253355
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    I saw Bayrami scored only 3 goals out of 24 games for Tractor Sazi this season, can anyone tell if is he any good?
    He's a good player he was the leading goal scorer in the league for the majority of last season when he was in Gostaresh. This season he moved to TS and was in and out of the lineup mostly due to injuries if I'm not mistaken. He's a solid player I think he could benefit a lot from going to the J league and take his game to the next step.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali


    "I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:


  6. #4014
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,585
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 617 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    He's a good player he was the leading goal scorer in the league for the majority of last season when he was in Gostaresh. This season he moved to TS and was in and out of the lineup mostly due to injuries if I'm not mistaken. He's a solid player I think he could benefit a lot from going to the J league and take his game to the next step.
    He is solid, but realistically why would any of our players go play in Japan, when theres IPL and Arab money.

  7. #4015
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kiarash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,964
    Thanks
    37,760
    Thanked 24,475 Times in 8,953 Posts
    Rep Power
    19427449
    Quote Originally Posted by babak_iran View Post
    He is solid, but realistically why would any of our players go play in Japan, when theres IPL and Arab money.
    Becuase Japan has a better league than Qatar and the wages are not bad at all. Forlan for example plays in the 2nd division of Japan, he is probably getting some nice bucks...

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:


  9. #4016
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Abtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    13,793
    Thanks
    14,418
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 4,916 Posts
    Rep Power
    7975502
    Quote Originally Posted by babak_iran View Post
    He is solid, but realistically why would any of our players go play in Japan, when theres IPL and Arab money.
    first of all, gutter soosk money should be rejected at any time. 2nd, hopefully he will learn from PAG and stay away from soosk gutter.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:


  11. #4017
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,585
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 617 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Becuase Japan has a better league than Qatar and the wages are not bad at all. Forlan for example plays in the 2nd division of Japan, he is probably getting some nice bucks...
    Well then hopefully he takes the offer,but the way i see it, is that he is gonna wait for other offers and end up staying in IPL.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to babak_iran For This Useful Post:


  13. #4018
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,427
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 791 Posts
    Rep Power
    1496814
    Error 404 on this page to any player that wants to join a Qatari club. Like the UAE leauge, this humpy dumpy love for Iranian players will fizzle out next season.

    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

  14. #4019
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Abtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    13,793
    Thanks
    14,418
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 4,916 Posts
    Rep Power
    7975502
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Error 404 on this page to any player that wants to join a Qatari club. Like the UAE leauge, this humpy dumpy love for Iranian players will fizzle out next season.
    My big wish is that Qatar re-name their league to something containing a**b-g**f like UAE so Iran will impose a ban on our players from joining that catastrophe of a league.

  15. #4020
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,267
    Thanks
    2,586
    Thanked 6,380 Times in 2,929 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949730
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Mehrdad Bayrami has an offer from the Japanese team, Shimizu S-Pulse. Mehrdad himself has confirmed that he has gotten an offer from Shimizu

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    GO !!!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 91.54 Kb. compressed to 82.26 Kb. by saving 9.28 Kb. (10.14%)]