TM-News- - Page 26

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 903 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 5,057 Posts
    ^ He's definitely more Iranian than GN.

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clipsport View Post
    I can see he's working real hard as he has been saying. $2.5 million a year for this. What a joke.
    lol, dude you are so weird...

So let me get this straight. You are now upset because he was yawning? Beguze chi?

For someone who dislikes Ferdowsipour as much as you do, it's very ironic that his yawning would bother you. You guys have much in common

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    My problem is that he doesn't really watch the league. He doesn't really care. He talks about how he has placed a video analysis system where they watch every second of every game multiple times (yea right). Then he talks about how he has developed a matrix system of youth players all over Iran (also BS as we can see with the u-22 results).

Lets wait and see who he's gonna invite for the Asian Cup. My guess is that its gonna be very similar to the WC squad. Also we will most likely apply boring, useless, result oriented park the bus tactics and cross our fingers.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    My problem is that he doesn't really watch the league. He doesn't really care. He talks about how he has placed a video analysis system where they watch every second of every game multiple times (yea right). Then he talks about how he has developed a matrix system of youth players all over Iran (also BS as we can see with the u-22 results).

Lets wait and see who he's gonna invite for the Asian Cup. My guess is that its gonna be very similar to the WC squad. Also we will most likely apply boring, useless, result oriented park the bus tactics and cross our fingers.
    You think we are going to park the bus against the likes of Qatar, UAE, Bahrain because we parked the bus against Argentina in the World cup?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,714 Times in 9,015 Posts

Re: TM-News-

Lmao, are you all basing this on some yawning? FFS, he is a human being and everyone yawns from time to time.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandi360 View Post
    You think we are going to park the bus against the likes of Qatar, UAE, Bahrain because we parked the bus against Argentina in the World cup?
    Well we will definitely park the bus against Japan, Korea, Australia, Uzbekistan and maybe even Qatar. We Parked it against Qatar after we took a 1-0 lead last time we played them and got lucky that the ref didn't call that clear penalty against us.

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Lmao, are you all basing this on some yawning? FFS, he is a human being and everyone yawns from time to time.
    edit..............................

Lol, I was writing a reply about how CQ was in the stadium watching the match and he wasn't at home yawning, blah blah blah.... then I realized it's a F#@$# yawn and wtf am I doing? Does it even matter where he was when he yawned?!@?!?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rugs View Post
    edit..............................

Lol, I was writing a reply about how CQ was in the stadium watching the match and he wasn't at home yawning, blah blah blah.... then I realized it's a F#@$# yawn and wtf am I doing? Does it even matter where he was when he yawned?!@?!?
    man, seeing CQ simply yawning explains why he has no interest in Iranian football and therefore signed for contract extension. Makes sense

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    man, seeing CQ simply yawning explains why he has no interest in Iranian football and therefore signed for contract extension. Makes sense
    You are right. He chose Iran over all those other offers he had (Man U, Real Mardid etc). Even the ones that paid more. He must be so motivated to change our football from bottom to top. And the yawning must be b/c he's not sleeping at nights to help our football. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being bored and disinterested. I'm sure the same is true the previous time he was sleeping during a match.

Why does he even bother coming to the stadium? Everyone knows it's just for show.

btw, this is good news for you Kiarash. He's overlooking all the domestic talent, so he'll probably invite that Japanese guy for Asian cup.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

You are right. He chose Iran over all those other offers he had (Man U, Real Mardid etc). Even the ones that paid more. He must be so motivated to change our football from bottom to top. And the yawning must be b/c he's not sleeping at nights to help our football. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being bored and disinterested. I'm sure the same is true the previous time he was sleeping during a match.

Why does he even bother coming to the stadium? Everyone knows it's just for show.

btw, this is good news for you Kiarash. He's overlooking all the domestic talent, so he'll probably invite that Japanese guy for Asian cup.
    Lol. What domestic talent? Are you are talking about the domestic "talent" who lost to Vietnam and tied Kyrgyzstan? And fails to make Olympics everytime?

If IPL was that packed with talent as some believe CQ would never have invited Gucci, Dejagah or Davari. The only real talents I know are Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun for now, who already have been invited to TM. Besides, it's not like Rahmani, Sadeghian, Sharifi, Khanzadeh etc have never worn the TM jersey under CQ. What do you mean overlooking domestic talent?

And Hasegawa is Iranian, you make it seem like he is fully Japanese.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.