TM-News- - Page 158

Closed Thread
Page 158 of 903 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghermez agha View Post
    I'd rather him come to PP
    I sure hope not! If he goes to Iran he needs to go to sepahan, tractor sazi, foulad, or even naft! Any team but Persepolis or esteghlal. Where there is nothing but Bullshit and non sense retards to deal with.
    VIVA K8RIMI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Superparsi For This Useful Post:

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Thanks for the article, O-Zone. Definitely a great read.

As for Gucci in the A-league, I think it's a good idea if he can't get immediate offers in Europe. A-league is developing fairly quickly and is one of the few leagues in Asia which European scouts are frequently monitoring. Success in the A-league would definitely improve Gucci's chances of returning to Europe.
    Last edited by K. Nader; 12-23-2014 at 08:53 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K. Nader For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,695 Times in 9,007 Posts
    I personally think A-League is below IPL level but the reason I want Gucci in Australia rather than Iran, is because of the reasons K.Nader mentioned. The league is developing and being under radar of European scouts more frequently than IPL. This should make a move to Europe for Gucci easier if he does well in the A-League. Once you are stuck in IPL it's hard to get out, look at Ando.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

persepolisfan
    Why are you guys saying you'd rather he go to the A league when he absolutely won't. Either he will stay in the persian gulf area (including Iran) or he will go back to Europe. Australian football is shit and isn't developing at a rate in which he will enjoy the fruits of it. If he goes to Australia, his European career will be done for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to persepolisfan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,125 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    کی روش به تعطیلات کریسمس رفت /
    Khoda ro shokr. I was worried he was going to be a little burnt out after the S. Africa vacation!

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persepolisfan View Post
    Why are you guys saying you'd rather he go to the A league when he absolutely won't. Either he will stay in the persian gulf area (including Iran) or he will go back to Europe. Australian football is shit and isn't developing at a rate in which he will enjoy the fruits of it. If he goes to Australia, his European career will be done for.
    An Australian club that was just established 2 years ago just won the AFC Champions League, a feat none of our clubs have accomplished since the early 90ies. I think that speaks volumes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K. Nader For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,505 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Reza is already an EU player.
    He is still a CAFC player for another 11/2 seasons
    Just loaned out for time being

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

persepolisfan
    Quote Originally Posted by K. Nader View Post
    An Australian club that was just established 2 years ago just won the AFC Champions League, a feat none of our clubs have accomplished since the early 90ies. I think that speaks volumes.
    nope. How many Chinese or Arab teams been successful in the afc Asian champions league? Plenty. I'm sure you'd rather Gucci not go to those nations just because they have 1 or 2 teams that get trophies. The rest of the league's team are horrendous.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to persepolisfan For This Useful Post:

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persepolisfan View Post
    nope. How many Chinese or Arab teams been successful in the afc Asian champions league? Plenty. I'm sure you'd rather Gucci not go to those nations just because they have 1 or 2 teams that get trophies. The rest of the league's team are horrendous.
    1. Saudi league is a whole is much better than IPL. I'm not saying Saudi football is necessarily better but they know where to invest their money. When multiple clubs have won the Champions League, the 'only one team is decent' argument doesn't work.

2. We're talking about a platform to expose yourself to European scouts. In Asia, these scouts are often found in Japan, S. Korea. and Australia.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to K. Nader For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    The scouting argument is irrelevant. The world cup is the biggest stage where you have the possibility to get scouted, so most of the WC scouts should already know Reza by now especially after the tournament he's had and I can't see how playing in the average A-League will help him get back to Europe. If he wants to play in Europe it's up to him, and playing in this mickey mouse league is his entire decision/fault.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.