Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Yea azadi has intimidated many top teams like saudi, guinea, and uzbekistan
    Well it's intimidated them more than your man boobs.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

But Azadi is the 3rd or 4th biggest arena in the world, and we have broken the world record for most spectators in a wcq game, 128,000 I believe it was..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

But Azadi is the 3rd or 4th biggest arena in the world, and we have broken the world record for most spectators in a wcq game, 128,000 I believe it was..
        Against who?

Btw why iranian fans whistle their own player to support them?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Against who?
          Against Japan in a 2006 WCQ match, it was in 2005:

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Nope, if I remember correctly, this game had 110,000 spectators, whom 7 of them unfortunately died. I am talking about the Australia play off game back in 1997 in Tehran, that game hosted 128,000 fans.

Comment

Damn their disco music completly waste the video and the atmosthere of the stadium. What superbs players we had at that time...

In azadi, they could lower the level of the pitch, and dig the track around the pitch to do a new level of stands : Azadi would have 3 levels of stands like Camp nou but with much more capacity. => They will do that in Parc des princes.

Comment

Damn their disco music completly waste the video and the atmosthere of the stadium. What superbs players we had at that time...

In azadi, they could lower the level of the pitch, and dig the track around the pitch to do a new level of stands : Azadi would have 3 levels of stands like Camp nou but with much more capacity. => They will do that in Parc des princes.
                It's that gay idiot toofan who puts that silly music on all his videos. It totally destroys the the video indeed..

Comment

Is the Naghsh-e Jahan Stadion finished ? Any news?

Comment

Sv: Top 10 Football Stadiums Of The World: 10. The Azadi Stadium

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Nope, if I remember correctly, this game had 110,000 spectators, whom 7 of them unfortunately died. I am talking about the Australia play off game back in 1997 in Tehran, that game hosted 128,000 fans.
                    Oh yeah, you're right.

Comment

Sv: Top 10 Football Stadiums Of The World: 10. The Azadi Stadium

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                      Is the Naghsh-e Jahan Stadion finished ? Any news?
                      They say, with the help of God, it will Inshallah be finished in year 2500. If Mohammad is willing to help.

Comment

They say, with the help of God, it will Inshallah be finished in year 2500. If Mohammad is willing to help.
                        The so called progress of Naghshe K*r

Comment

^Ya see? Retarded IR can't even build a decent stadium after 35 years..

Comment

^Ya see? Retarded IR can't even build a decent stadium after 35 years..
                            They could. They just don't want to.

Comment

They could. They just don't want to.
                              Yeah, cause that would make the people happy and create joy, and we cant have that in an Islamic Repuclic, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Well it's intimidated them more than your man boobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X