This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    That's exactly what Fanaei said. Intent is not part of the rule any more.

I just wish SS management would drop the issue. During the whole show Adel kept saying that Majedi is on the line and wants to talk but they didn't have time. From his past phone calls he was just going to call in and argue typical irooni style.
    Typical Iranian football. In Europe you don't see teams still complaining two weeks after the call. Only in Iran they drag every ref decision out into a big issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
      who won the argument of confusing marco villiger and angel maria villar ?!! think both parties had a case..

lol azimzadeh @ mehdi taj.. 'ishan asnad ta'ahod avar fedrasion ra kam-rang emza mikonad'!!!! lmfao

conclusion; as usual with anything involved Iranian management.. IFF is run kishmishi va gharashmishi..
      Marco Villiger - Director of Legal Affairs, FIFA Director Legal Affairs Division

FIFA

Nonprofit; 201-500 employees; Sports industry
      (7 years 8 months

Monday, 07 February 2011 14:18

By Martin LaurenceWhen did you first decide you wanted to work in football?
      As a boy I wanted to become a professional player, but was not talented enough. I am very happy that I can work in football off the pitch now.
      FIFA is an organisation regularly in the media. How does that affect your work?
      FIFA is responsible for, and active in so many areas: all international transfers of players, release of players, protection of minors, fighting against doping, fighting against irregular betting and much more. These areas are of high interest to the media and therefore it is normal to be in the spotlight. It is good to see your daily work in the media.
      Do you see yourself first and foremost as a lawyer or a member of the sports industry?
      First, I see myself as the General Counsel of FIFA, since this is my job. This includes many different roles such as manager, lawyer, member of the sport industry and various others. But my main work is still in the legal field of course.
      What is the most challenging part of your work?
      Football is a very fast sport, and so is the business around it. As in a football match, you never know what happens next. This needs good anticipation skills and flexibility.
      Do you ever have a typical day, or is every day very different?
      No, every day is different, which is most probably the best thing in my job. There is never a dull moment.
      One of the biggest stories concerning FIFA last summer was ambush marketing at the World Cup. How important is it for rights holders to protect their sponsors? What is the most effective way of doing this?
      For FIFA and its commercial partners, the fight against ambush marketing is very important. The most effective way is to raise awareness and explain why this is so important. Further, it is important to work closely with the local authorities at an early stage. This concept proved to be very effective at the last FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

FIFA Organisation Chart

Comment

Ferdowsipour exactly said what I have been saying, which is that the ball first hit KB's arm before it hit Heydari's. Fanaei at first ignored this Notion completely and kept rambling about how when the hand is in an unnatural position that it should be a pk.

Ferdowsipour kept bringing up the fact that the issue is that the ball hit KB's arm first and only at the end Fanaei kind of reacts to this and said that "davar nazdike sahne bood" and thusnhe then must have seen it correctly. Or that the referee has seen many similar scenes during his FIFA lessons. Lool what kind of arguments are these?! Does this mean that the referee can not make any mistakes then?

Ferdowsipour even showed the screen shot from behind where you can clearly see that the ball hits KB's arm and still Fanaei kept talking about unnatural positions of the hand lol

Even KB himself in his post match interview did not deny that the ball hit his arm, which means that it most probably did, otherwise knowing Iranian footballers, he would have certainly and completely denied it.

And lol at Ferdowsipour now being anti-Esfehani lol What is sure though is that he has a bad relationship/argument with GN, so you'd think he would have agreed with Fanaei the second Fanaei said it was a pk, instead of arguing the oposite.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Typical Iranian football. In Europe you don't see teams still complaining two weeks after the call. Only in Iran they drag every ref decision out into a big issue.
          Have you missed out on the one team called Barcelona?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            It was a penalty. It doesn't matter if it was deliberate or not. Haydari accidently smacked the ball with his hand disallowing a goal opportunity for Khalatbari.

Anyway, as a SS fan, we outright deserved to lose that game. No motivation to come back whatsoever after down 2-1. Poor defense and poor stamina.
            Thank you the only SS fan who understands football !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Ferdowsipour exactly said what I have been saying, which is that the ball first hit KB's arm before it hit Heydari's. Fanaei at first ignored this Notion completely and kept rambling about how when the hand is in an unnatural position that it should be a pk.
              Ferdowsipour kept bringing up the fact that the issue is that the ball hit KB's arm first and only at the end Fanaei kind of reacts to this and said that "davar nazdike sahne bood" and thusnhe then must have seen it correctly. Or that the referee has seen many similar scenes during his FIFA lessons. Lool what kind of arguments are these?! Does this mean that the referee can not make any mistakes then?
              Ferdowsipour even showed the screen shot from behind where you can clearly see that the ball hits KB's arm and still Fanaei kept talking about unnatural positions of the hand lol
              Even KB himself in his post match interview did not deny that the ball hit his arm, which means that it most probably did, otherwise knowing Iranian footballers, he would have certainly and completely denied it.
              And lol at Ferdowsipour now being anti-Esfehani lol What is sure though is that he has a bad relationship/argument with GN, so you'd think he would have agreed with Fanaei the second Fanaei said it was a pk, instead of arguing the oposite.
              Even if it touched its arm you clearly see that kb is moving is hands upward which was not intentional even though the slow motions from front clearly shows that heydari punches the ball funny he says nakhoon he must have some strong nails that allows the ball to move a meter forward , even though i know this will still not change ur view and thats ok , most ss fans cant agree they deserved to loose and are still looking for blames , first they said wait for navad and now that navad has finished and adel did his very best to side with tehrani team like always but guess what it failed .
              you also mentioned shows a pic from behind now my question to you is which angle would be easier to call if this was a penalty or not clearly if u look from behind you cant even tell how far or close the ball is to ones arm , just look from front and you will clearly see it is a pk and it did not hit his arm .
              10552546_672875042809398_5009595572416142717_n.jpg
              Hala be farzam ke penalty nabooood , haghetone mikhastin farshid talebia bedoone dalil ekhraj nakonid , va be zoori o shansi gol bezanid onam to varzeshgha khodeton ba oon hame havadar .
              sigpic

Comment

First of all, I was the first one to congratulate Sepahan and said that overall they deserved it

However, we are discussing the pk scene and not which team deserved to win overall and which team not. Yes, probably the game would have gone otherwise had the pk not been given, but this doesn't change the fact that we had a horribel display (especially in the 2nd half and defensively) and that Sepahan at this moment is the best team in the league.

Anyway, all the video's and images (super slow motion, front and backview etc.) show to me is that the ball hit KB's arm first, and thus that it could or should have been a fk for Esteghlal. That is the obvious point that Ferdowsipour was trying to make while Fanaei was rambling about unnatural arm positions, which is unrelevant.

I'm not even arguing about Heydari touching the ball or not (Yes he probably did), but whether he hit it with his fingernail, whole hand, whole arm, or even two hands is not relevant if KB hit the ball with his ellbow/arm first.

And KB moving his arm up like that puts it also in an unnatural position according to Mr. Fanaei's great analysis.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Link to full 90 (Navad) show, aired Monday 18 Aug.
                  Want to be up to date on Iran football? Watch this show!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=11654
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    Link to full 90 (Navad) show, aired Monday 18 Aug.
                    Want to be up to date on Iran football? Watch this show!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=11654
                    Navad is a great show, but 3.5 hours of continuous programming is just way too long. The show that is designed to analyze football is longer than a football match itself! I honestly would prefer if they would split this show up into two episodes a week or something because for us not living in Iran, taking 3.5 hours out of our day to watch a show on a weekly basis is just too much! I don't even watch 3.5 hours of TV in a week lol.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ Completely agree! There should be at least 2-3 episodes each week.

Comment

Who's the guest in today's show
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Today is not monday my friend
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

90 right now, any links? footietarin is down

Comment

It just started. It was delayed by 30 minutes.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Who is the guest tonight? I hope it's a federation official or CQ.....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X