Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Finally some good news... Fingers crossed we have a new legionnaire. Hajsafi deserves Championship football at least. Would be great for him to grow there in that high level of competition.

Comment

Fulham reportedly close to signing Iran-ian Ehsan Hajsafi
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Fulham would be great! For those of you who are complaining, no one is saying he is going to sign a 100 year deal with Fulham. Hopefully, if he deserves it, he will move to a better team later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
          Fulham would be a really bad move. This team are in disarray. As someone else mentioned, they're 4 played 4 lost in the league. It's a huge squad he'd be going into so there a lot of competition for places.

I truly think he'd get more playing time at Hull since they're also in Europe this season and they're shorter of left sided players than Fulham. I doubt Hull was ever a genuine offer, probably just strong interest or an inquiry that leaked. 250k is a steal for him.

Comment

Ehsan is a GREAT player and I think the important thing right now is that he gets some exposure in Europe. He's entering a team with a losing combination at the moment and that's all the more reasons that he would be given a proper chance and more playing time.

With 4 more days to go go the end of the transfer window, I hope we get at least 1 more TM player signing somewhere half decent.

Comment

Guys I don't have a lot of hope, just please Hajsafi and Ansarifard go to Europe!!

Comment

Fulham close to sigining Hajsafi according to PressTv: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...o-fulham-move/

Fulham close to signing Iranian defender Hajsafihttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...idfielder.html
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

There are very few motivated Iranian players like Ehsan. When both PP & Es were offering him more money and of course more fame he stayed in Sepahan because he was interested in playing football & now he will take a pay cut just to further his football career. Damesh garm. He deserves the best.

Comment

this move is most likely due to Magath connection with Fazeli ..

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/474909

Comment

Yeah, I hear you.

I totally agree that the Championship is a challenging enough league - not just for him but for all of our young players - and his versatility will give him a greater chance of playing time, wherever he goes. My point is that Fulham is not in a good place right now and transfer-wise they need a savior. Hajsafi is a squad player.

Historically when an Iranian joins a Championship club at wrong end of the table, it hasn't exactly ended well - Kaebi @ Leicester City and Reza @ Charlton. I've always said a move to Europe is better than staying in the Middle East but not if it's an unstable club.

Comment

^ neither one of those two players has the same level of physical strength as Hajsafi. Perhaps reza could be compared but his style of play doesn't match English football in general. Ehsan's does and that's why he has a great chance of success.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Question for those who reside in GB:
                            What is the tax rate in England for someone making 250K pounds?
                            Do foreigners pay the same rate?

Comment

Magath should end TM coach one day

Comment

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

The tax rate is 50%!

Comment

Working...
                                X