Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
    On top of it, Haghighi wants to leave according to Navad site. They are mentioning Qatar as a possible destination.
    http://navad.net/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=106555
    with the way haghighi played today im fine with him leaving, for a big guy he doesn't win too many tackles and too many times his passes run in to touch.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      That's a good point I didn't see him either but we have to keep in mind he just got to Iran a few days ago. He's still settling in probably
      No, he was there. The commentator asked the same question and then the cameraman showed him on the bench. It was in the second half.

Comment

شوک به دایی؛ پرسپولیس رضا نوروزی را از دست داد /پارگی رباط صلیبی برای سومین بار!

جمعه 31 مرداد ساعت 15:19
        رباط صلیبی زانوی این مهاجم پاره شده و به این ترتیب او ادامه بازی های این فصل را از دست خواهد داد.

Comment

not sure what to say

Comment

Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              with the way haghighi played today im fine with him leaving, for a big guy he doesn't win too many tackles and too many times his passes run in to touch.
              Haghighi is another one who ruined his career by moving to PP. He was amazing during his spell with Fajr, but hes been on major decline since joining PP

Comment

i hope it is true emad reza is a great player:

عماد رضا در پرسپولیس؟

در حالی که پرسپولیسی ها بعد از مصدومیت رضا نوروزی دنبال جذب مهاجم نوک هستند، امروز این خبر دهان به دهان پیچید که مسئولان این باشگاه در صدد مذاکره با عماد رضا مهاجم عراقی و سابق سپاهان هستند.

به گزارش مشرق، پرسپولیس نمی تواند کریم انصاری فرد را به خدمت بگیرد و این بازیکن قرار است فوتبالش را در اروپا ادامه دهد.

سایت فوتبال ایران مدعی شد حالا مسئولان این باشگاه به فکر جذب عماد رضا هستند و این در حالی است که او مدتی است در تهران به سر می برد و تمرینات انفرادی را انجام می دهد.

او حدود 7 سال پیش هم قرار بود به پرسپولیس بیاید ولی سپاهان آن زمان با اتفاقاتی جنجالی این بازیکن را از چنگ پرسپولیس در آورد.حالا باید دید آیا عمادرضا پیراه این تیم را بر تن خواهد کرد یا خیر.

به گزارش مشرق، این در حالیست که این بازیکن 32 ساله چند ماه پیش در گفتگویی که با روزنامه "العراق الیوم" داشت، گفت: از ناحیه کمر دچار آسیب دیدگی شدم و این آسیب دیدگی در حال وخامت بود. به همین خاطر تصمیم گرفتم از فوتبال خداحافظی کنم چرا که نمی خواهم سلامتم را به خطر اندازم. دیگر نمی*خواهم به فوتبال ادامه دهم و این تصمیمم نهایی است.

Comment

That could be a huge signing if it happens
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

posted this in the transfer section but ill post it here aswell. He could be the solution to our creativeness problems.
                    Brazilian AM Andre Mortiz is training with Persepolis and will likely sign a contract with the club in the coming days, he previously played for Bolton, Crystal Palace, Fluminense, and Internacional.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Moritz

Comment

What the hell is wrong with this club? Why are they signing 15 new players each season. Beyond ridiculous...

How about - just for once - they try implementing a long term vision with a competent coach?

Is this really where the tax-dollars of the country are going?

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

ghermez jan are you sure you didn't confuse kafshgari with haghighi? Kafshgari barely was involved and when he was involved it was him making bad balls. While Haghighi had nice touches on the ball played some good balls and did a good job keeping possesion. And imo Umana did very well for his debut, he only made one or two mistake and probably had the most passes completed on the entire team. He will be a extremely important player linking the backline to the midfield. Alishah is doing a good job with payam gone now we need abbaszadeh to step up. Mahini also had a solid game, he got up and down well and had some really nice balls in that caused problems, i think he got really unlucky when he hit the post, very tight angle. Nilson again our best player, Bengar also had a good game. I was really puzzled why Nourmohammadi started at LB instead of Hosseini, you could see when hosseini came on he made a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                            ghermez jan are you sure you didn't confuse kafshgari with haghighi? Kafshgari barely was involved and when he was involved it was him making bad balls. While Haghighi had nice touches on the ball played some good balls and did a good job keeping possesion. And imo Umana did very well for his debut, he only made one or two mistake and probably had the most passes completed on the entire team. He will be a extremely important player linking the backline to the midfield. Alishah is doing a good job with payam gone now we need abbaszadeh to step up. Mahini also had a solid game, he got up and down well and had some really nice balls in that caused problems, i think he got really unlucky when he hit the post, very tight angle. Nilson again our best player, Bengar also had a good game. I was really puzzled why Nourmohammadi started at LB instead of Hosseini, you could see when hosseini came on he made a big difference.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

sadeghian's suspension reduced:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X