Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the teams of portugal gonna send a FAX to Foolad to release the player

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      the teams of portugal gonna send a FAX to Foolad to release the player
      So they will go on loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        So they will go on loan?
        No, we are planning that Hazami go for free but 30% of future transfers goes to foolad. Foolad have to accept as hazami have a contract until 2015 and 2015 he can go completely free, so its better for all when they let him go now.
        sigpic

Comment

So which team is it for Hazami?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            So which team is it for Hazami?
            It's Gil Vicente.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
              It's Gil Vicente.
              It was first sporting lisbon now gil vicente, what happened?

Comment

Sporting / Porto / Benfica want a test first... Is more easy to sign the proposal of Gil Vicente, than being tested in a club, not be accepted and will not achieve any more proposed by this "bad" decision to make tests and back to IPL lol

Comment

That is awesome if he made Gil Vicente. They are in Primeira Liga and he can get some playing time aka Jahanbaksh at N.E.C.

Comment

Gil Vicente wouldn't be bad, they are a club similar to N.E.C, but the difference is Gil Vicente escaped from relegation last year while N.E.C got relegated

Lets hope Hazami can help them out.

Comment

i would much rather see him in gli Vicente than porto or sporting, that was a very smart move by you and ali! he will have a MUCH better chance in getting playing time there rather than in sporting.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AW: Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

So an agreement between the two clubs is still to be reached. How about player and new club? Have they agreed on terms already?

Comment

http://www.tsf.pt/PaginaInicial/Desp...ent_id=3942648

"Fiusa will not up the stakes

Antonio Fiusa said yesterday that it will not deviate from the set budget address a market "where it is asking for too much money." Gilista The president also said during the Gala 90. Anniversary of the club, which met this week with coach working to define roster. "Next week we hope to hire one more player and have a full team at the end of June," also said, denying the attractiveness of an Iranian footballer Ali Hazami. "I know that the Iranians have clogged our website but it is not true", he said, to conclude on the subject: "If they bring a few dollars for oil here, it was worth it ... but at least gave to promote Gil Vicente in Iran ". The president also revealed that gilista is compiling a list of exemptions, which will be known shortly.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=886115

Comment

AW: Sporting Lissabon is intrested in signing Hazami & Zareei !!!

Honestly, as people involved in those deals you shouldn't be so vocal about it until things have been settled.

Comment

I know people storming Gil Vicente might not sound like a good idea but it might be that one thing that tips them to signing Hazami. You see all the famous clubs in the world doing all this stupid friendlies in east asia etc. just to get some more followers from that part of the world.

Gil Vicente only have to buy Hazami for a little amount of money as I would imagine, and their will a whole lot more people from Iran tuning and paying attention to their games.

Win/Win situation it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                I know people storming Gil Vicente might not sound like a good idea but it might be that one thing that tips them to signing Hazami. You see all the famous clubs in the world doing all this stupid friendlies in east asia etc. just to get some more followers from that part of the world.

Gil Vicente only have to buy Hazami for a little amount of money as I would imagine, and their will a whole lot more people from Iran tuning and paying attention to their games.

Win/Win situation it looks like.
                                As far as I know, the Iranian expat community in Portugal is one of the smallest in the western world. I'd be surprised if there's more than 1000 of us there even now and most of them would be in Lisbon anyway. Highly unlikely more than a few die hard fans would ever drive 300 km to go watch Hazami.

It's a shame too... I think the Portuguese are probably one of the closest people to us in Europe in terms of demeanor, they're beautiful (soul wise ), very friendly and extremely hospitable just like us. Portuguese is very easy to learn and it's a nice jumping board for the rest of the Schengen area.

To this day, I'm still struggling to understand why my parents left there for Canada - we were treated like long lost family everywhere we went.

Comment

Working...
                                X