X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's Coach Optimistic about Successful Record in FIBA World Cup

Tasnim

Comment

What is our starting 5? Anybody know? Im assuming Haddadi at C & Arselan at PF but dont know anything else about the team

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Originally posted by Beeza View Post
        What is our starting 5? Anybody know? Im assuming Haddadi at C & Arselan at PF but dont know anything else about the team
        I will assume Kamrani is also a starter, and probably also Bahrami, from what I got from the Asian championship, they would be part of the key fix players

Comment

Originally posted by Beeza View Post
          this is our depth chart if no injuries

PG: Kamrani, Davoudi
          SG: Afagh
          SF: NikkhahBahrami
          PF: Kazemi, Sahakian
          C: Haddadi, Kardoust

these 8 players are locked for final 12. The rest have to fight for the rest 4 spots.

Comment

Yeah I'm going to Granada for the games. Anyone coming? its not expensive, its in spain and its in september = water in granada to be 28-32 degrees C

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Yeah I'm going to Granada for the games. Anyone coming? its not expensive, its in spain and its in september = water in granada to be 28-32 degrees C
              are all the games there?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                are all the games there?
                All of group A, yes.

Comment

I would definately go, but we have planned to go to the volleyball world championships instead, unfortunately it is exactly the same time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...d_Championship

But have to admit that Spain in september/october is more tempting then Poland in september/october..

But we have more chance of advancing in volleyball

Comment

I will most likely go to Fiba Championship. It could be funny to meet some of you PFDC members there, now that I can't go the Fifa World Cup :-(
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

damn that's a really hard group, the only game I cant definitely see us winning is Egypt. Serbia, france, spain brazil are all going to be tough matches I cant see us winning. maybe we can upset one of those teams but chances aren't high, not with the defense I saw in the Asian championship in the summer!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

quite possibly the most unbalanced groups I have seen in a major international sports tournament in recent memory. Hopefully the boys play their asses off and give a tough battle against all the powerhouses

Comment

it would be nice to see jonas lalehzadeh invited to the national squad, he is arguably iran's best young talent and even was invited to a trial with the tulsa 66ers

Comment

its only 138 euros for all of Irans group games!

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

its only 138 euros for all of Irans group games!
                              No way ?! Where is it possible to buy on forehand?

Comment

here you go

http://spain2014.entradas.com/fiba2014/

you can buy them until 17 febraury!

Comment

Working...
                                X