No announcement yet.

2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 4 stations announced to broadcast tomrrows match. Now one of them is most likely a spanish channel and usually spanish channels do have a sop cast link!

Comment

^ Yeah that's the Spanish Canal+

Comment

Group A Preview: Spain to seek glory at home
        http://www.fiba.com/news/group-a-pre...-glory-at-home

PROFILE: Iran
        http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/Iran

Comment

FIBA World Cup Schedule for IRAN Games

Although our team has tremendously progressed and impressed as of late, however I highly doubt we can pull off the yet again the same stunts we did a few months ago against these world class teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it will be a good experience for our boys but i also doubt we will win any games. at very best we will get a win against Egypt. the difference between asian basketball and the rest of the world is still very great. but i wish them the best and who knows we might get a luck win or two.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Does Samad still play for that Chinese team? Always was my favorite player. His brother's story is always sad to hear too...

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                it will be a good experience for our boys but i also doubt we will win any games. at very best we will get a win against Egypt. the difference between asian basketball and the rest of the world is still very great. but i wish them the best and who knows we might get a luck win or two.
                Wasn't China good at international level (Yao ming...)?

BTW, a sticky thread for volleyball should be done.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    LOOL so sorry, after reading your post I realized this is for Basketball and I mistook it for Volleyball. Therefore I fully agree with you that we may not win a single game!

Comment

What time is the game exactly ? It says 10pm spain time. Is this right ??

Im in spain actually. In ibiza and i need to fińd a bar to watch it. If anyone knows what channel shows this game here in spain thatll be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Im in spain actually. In ibiza and i need to fińd a bar to watch it. If anyone knows what channel shows this game here in spain thatll be great too.
                        It says 10 PM central european time to at all sources i look at so i don't know -_-

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

It's 22:00 CET, and that is the same time in Spain , 22:00 in Spain they show it on Canal + or La Sexta, but if you go to a bar, they will probably have the game on! enjoy Spain dadash!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            It's 22:00 CET, and that is the same time in Spain , 22:00 in Spain they show it on Canal + or La Sexta, but if you go to a bar, they will probably have the game on! enjoy Spain dadash!
                            wait isn't that 21:00 in Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              wait isn't that 21:00 in Spain?
                              No...

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
                                No...
                                So spain aint in the same timezone as england?

Comment

Working...
                                X