No announcement yet.

Time to take action against fifa & uae league | PERSIAN GULF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These retards want to remain neutral: Yet they are everything BUT NEUTRAL when they deliberately leave out "Persian Gulf"
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

how come u guys get reponses i dont?? but wow these idiots are really stupid! .. we have to stay neutral? as if ar ar exists? so why dont you go and decline the name since it doesn't exist and its only to irritate persians? so it automatically becomes a political move!

wow so much stupidity in one sentence of that person who wrote that is beyond believe.. fifa = a place where idiots with zero knowledge have gathered!

Comment

its frustrating beyond belief , but i will keep on calling the 2 numbers until every staff at fifa can recognize the issue and our concerns by heart

FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, or +41 43 222 7777

Comment

sent again from both emails have not yet received not even one reply from them.

Comment

same here, but they have to eventually.. still amazed by the forum members who always come and discuss about politics in the general forum but in this thread only 3,4 people are trying. no wonder our beloved country hasn't been free'd from the hands of these akhunds!

Comment

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, or +41 43 222 7777

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA
              here is the email address : Media@fifa.org Contact@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
              I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...ngs/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
              The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

UAE is using a technicality flaw in FIFA's policies and regulations in regards to sponsorship and naming leagues after the sponsored companies, UAE is using this loophole to promote their racist political agenda, FIFA MUST CHANGE its policies and regulations regarding sponsor companies, and must have a better supervision in order to stop the member countries from using Football as a tool to promote their hateful political agendas.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name, as FIFA's inaction will be considered as a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

We demand a change in FIFA's policies and regulations, in order to close all loopholes

Please respond immediately and accordingly

Regards,

I have created this banner , please attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

Please Send your email to: Media@fifa.org Contact@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam

I was offended to notice the deliberate omission of the Persian Gulf as a neighbouring sea on the "country info"-page for the countries that are bordering it: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Iran.

Link: http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryInfo.html

The term "Persian Gulf" has been used to label the waterway between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula since the time of geographers Strabo and Ptolemy. More than 2000 ancient books and maps belonging to the past three millennia proof that this is the correct nomenclature. These maps are listed in the book "Persian Gulf: Atlas Of Old & Historical Maps (3000BC - 2000AD)".

This fact is acknowledged by the following authoritative institutions, which officially recognize "Persian Gulf" as the correct name:

1) United Nations: A group of experts on geographical names was set up by the UN secretary-general in 1959, which in 2006 in Vienna endorsed "Persian Gulf" as the official name for this body of water. The group further declared that "any change, destruction, or alteration of the names registered in historical deeds and maps is like the destruction of ancient works and is considered as an improper action".

2) The International Hydrographic Organization (IHO): An international body for provision of hydrographic information for world-wide marine navigation and other purposes, uses the name "Gulf of Iran (Persian Gulf)" for this body of water. This is outlined in reference S-23 (Limits of Oceans and Seas), section 41.

3) The United Kingdom government's Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for Official British Use (PCGN) has endorsed the "Persian Gulf" as the correct name for this body of water.

Consequently, FIFA's deliberate omission of the "Persian Gulf" is not only a direct attack on the national identity of every Iranian, but an attack against history itself - an act with which a respectable organization should not be associated. Rest assured that complaints of this nature will continue until FIFA correctly lists "Persian Gulf" as a neighbouring sea to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Iran.

Please respond immediately and accordingly.
                Regards,

Comment

Sent.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

called again to both numbers , they asked me to email as usual and I told them they are committing a racist act as usual

Comment

I have recieved 2 responses on your letter, arsecs (the one of the UAE league name). I haven't recieved a single response on my letter regarding the historical facts.. because they have no arguments!
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I just recieved a reply to my mail (the one where I refer to the OMISSION of the Persian Gulf):

Dear *****,

Thank you for your feedback.

FIFA has no say in the naming of national leagues and as a matter of principle remains neutral in political disputes.

The UAE League is officially named Arabian Gulf League since this season, and FIFA.com is using the official names of the Leagues.

The Iran League is officially named Iran Persian Gulf League since 2011, and FIFA.com is using the official names of the Leagues.

For further details on the league please kindly contact the UAE FA.

We trust this information will be of use to you.

Kind regards,

FIFA Communications & Public Affairs
                        To the retard who wrote this: You did not answer my question

Comment

this is a copy of an earlier reply one of the members got .. they cannot answer and they will fail, so lets keep going guys, another round of emails/calls!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                            I just recieved a reply to my mail (the one where I refer to the OMISSION of the Persian Gulf):

To the retard who wrote this: You did not answer my question
                            Got the same. I responded "So FIFA does not object to racism as long as it is included in the official name of a league?"
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I send eMail about information of countries, that all persian gulf nations have not the neighbour sea in their page. all caspian sea countries are listed, only iran is not. and all persian gulf nations have no information given about this, only oman and emirates have gulf of Oman, which should be Persian Sea, listed..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, or +41 43 222 7777

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA
                                here is the email address : Media@fifa.org Contact@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
                                I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...ngs/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
                                The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

UAE is using a technicality flaw in FIFA's policies and regulations in regards to sponsorship and naming leagues after the sponsored companies, UAE is using this loophole to promote their racist political agenda, FIFA MUST CHANGE its policies and regulations regarding sponsor companies, and must have a better supervision in order to stop the member countries from using Football as a tool to promote their hateful political agendas.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name, as FIFA's inaction will be considered as a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

We demand a change in FIFA's policies and regulations, in order to close all loopholes

Please respond immediately and accordingly

Regards,

I have created this banner , please attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X