No announcement yet.

Time to take action against fifa & uae league | PERSIAN GULF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i look at this thread it makes me proud to be a Persian.. i love the unity that has been estabelished with 4,5 members here that are really putting some effort everyday.. Emailing/calling everything.

but the thing that makes me sad is, its only 4,5 members doing this. We need alot of people.. where are the other members? does it really take that much time to Email? we watch thousands of youtube video's which most of them are 2,3 minutes.. but we aren't willing to put not even 30 seconds of our precious time into Emailing these Racists.

The Template is Ready, Email of fifa has been provided.. what else do you need? mikhay loghmaro ham khodemun bezarim dahanetun? i really expect everyone who really loves his own country to join us and unite. with unity we can achieve everything we want so lets start today..

i also expect pdfc do write something on their behalf .. i think one of our members also posted something about this in this thread.

so lets fight the racism and especially fight for our Beloved PERSIAN GULF!

Comment

In FIFA page about Information of Nations You find all countries with neighbour Ocean having something written there only persian gule countries (checked all) have nothing there. Emirates and oman have gulf of Oman....which correctly should be persian Sea.......we all know. But they Even refuses to Write persian gulf and also caspian Sea(!!!) in Iran information Site, what a degrace, we have enough rockets by 2022...we should Force the World and arab Nations to sign once Again the persian gulf as correct Term....or bomb all 12stadiums 1month to World Cup...the wc should Not Take Part in qatar....
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        In FIFA page about Information of Nations You find all countries with neighbour Ocean having something written there only persian gule countries (checked all) have nothing there. Emirates and oman have gulf of Oman....which correctly should be persian Sea.......we all know. But they Even refuses to Write persian gulf and also caspian Sea(!!!) in Iran information Site, what a degrace, we have enough rockets by 2022...we should Force the World and arab Nations to sign once Again the persian gulf as correct Term....or bomb all 12stadiums 1month to World Cup...the wc should Not Take Part in qatar....
        It won't. It will be moved.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

i just emailed fifa. Thanks, it was a beautifully written proclamation.

Comment

Keep emailing them, spread the word. Don't let them get away with it
            Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              It won't. It will be moved.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

-

Comment

Don't doubt it for even a second. It will be moved. If anything a winter move proposal makes it even more certain that it will take place elsewhere.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It is not a proposal it has been moved to the winter. Qatar 2022 is happening and I don't know why some people don't want it to it will be almost like a home world cup with all the iranian fans being able to go

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    It is not a proposal it has been moved to the winter. Qatar 2022 is happening and I don't know why some people don't want it to it will be almost like a home world cup with all the iranian fans being able to go
                    home world cup for which price? for reading the fake name for persian gulf in their maps? what makes you even sure, that we will definitely qualify?? there is no guarantee….
                    sigpic

-

Comment

It has not been moved to the winter. Also you said you have man boobs.

Comment

no, fifa retracted their statement hours after it became public and said it hasnt officially been moved to the winter

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Please Send your email to: Media@fifa.org Contact@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam

I was offended to notice the deliberate omission of the Persian Gulf as a neighbouring sea on the "country info"-page for the countries that are bordering it: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Iran.

Link: http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...untryInfo.html

The term "Persian Gulf" has been used to label the waterway between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula since the time of geographers Strabo and Ptolemy. More than 2000 ancient books and maps belonging to the past three millennia proof that this is the correct nomenclature. These maps are listed in the book "Persian Gulf: Atlas Of Old & Historical Maps (3000BC - 2000AD)".

This fact is acknowledged by the following authoritative institutions, which officially recognize "Persian Gulf" as the correct name:

1) United Nations: A group of experts on geographical names was set up by the UN secretary-general in 1959, which in 2006 in Vienna endorsed "Persian Gulf" as the official name for this body of water. The group further declared that "any change, destruction, or alteration of the names registered in historical deeds and maps is like the destruction of ancient works and is considered as an improper action".

2) The International Hydrographic Organization (IHO): An international body for provision of hydrographic information for world-wide marine navigation and other purposes, uses the name "Gulf of Iran (Persian Gulf)" for this body of water. This is outlined in reference S-23 (Limits of Oceans and Seas), section 41.

3) The United Kingdom government's Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for Official British Use (PCGN) has endorsed the "Persian Gulf" as the correct name for this body of water.

Consequently, FIFA's deliberate omission of the "Persian Gulf" is not only a direct attack on the national identity of every Iranian, but an attack against history itself - an act with which a respectable organization should not be associated. Rest assured that complaints of this nature will continue until FIFA correctly lists "Persian Gulf" as a neighbouring sea to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Iran.

Please respond immediately and accordingly.
                          Regards,

Comment

Please take the time to email FIFA, or phone them, FIFA Telephone :+41- 43 222 7272, or +41 43 222 7777

Copy/paste and send this Email Template to FIFA
                            here is the email address : Media@fifa.org Contact@fifa.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
                            I was concerned to notice, the incorrect proliferation of the term 'Arabian Gulf' in your website as the name for UAE League. Link:http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...090/index.html

Please note that the term 'Arabian Gulf' was first coined by Pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term, and an attack on Iran's national Identity and sovereignty, its a political agenda with which FIFA should not be associated.

In stark contrast, The Persian Gulf and its equivalents in different languages have been continuously used for 3000 years in all languages, cultures, and civilizations across the world. More than 2000 ancient literature, books and maps belonging to the past three millennium contain this name as proof of the Persian Gulf as the correct nomenclature.

The correct, legal, terminology recognized by the United Nations is the 'Persian Gulf'.
                            The group of experts on Geographical Names was set up by the secretary-general of the United Nations in pursuance of economic and Social council resolution 715A(XXVII) on April 23, 1959 and has endorsed 'Persian Gulf' as the official name for this body of water.

The use of the name 'Arabian Gulf' was described to be 'faulty' by the eighth United Nations conference on the standardization of Geographical names, Berlin, 27 August September 2002.

FIFA's inaction regarding a member country that mixes racism and political agendas with sports is contradictory to FIFA's principles and slogans. Any region or country that tries to rename Persian Gulf based on purely race is not only promoting racism and political agendas but also defying FIFA's principles.

UAE is using a technicality flaw in FIFA's policies and regulations in regards to sponsorship and naming leagues after the sponsored companies, UAE is using this loophole to promote their racist political agenda, FIFA MUST CHANGE its policies and regulations regarding sponsor companies, and must have a better supervision in order to stop the member countries from using Football as a tool to promote their hateful political agendas.

We need assurance from FIFA, that UAE will be forced to change their league name, as FIFA's inaction will be considered as a racist and a political act against the Iranian people.

We demand a change in FIFA's policies and regulations, in order to close all loopholes

Please respond immediately and accordingly

Regards,

I have created this banner , please attach it with your emails to fifa

link to the banner : http://i43.tinypic.com/33lfar4.jpg

Comment

Response from FIFA
                              Look at the bolded section , playing dumb and stupid!

Dear Sir,

FIFA has no say in the naming of national leagues and as a matter of principle remains neutral in political disputes.

The UAE League is officially named Arabian Gulf League since this season, and FIFA.com is using the official names of the Leagues.

The Iran League is officially named Iran Persian Gulf League since 2011, and FIFA.com is using the official names of the Leagues.

For further details on the league please kindly contact the UAE FA.

Best regards,

The FIFA media department

FIFA
                              Media department

Enquiries: media@fifa.org
                              Tel.: +41-(0)43-222 7272 www.FIFA.com

Youtube: YouTube/FIFAtv

Comment

Just called them again and told them about the loophole in the regulations he said email us again with what you just told me, we will send it to our internal departments

he said FIFA must remain neutral, as if A***ian gulf exists

Comment

Working...
                                X